[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of lifting if you have a small dick? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: OIlz4Ch.jpg (43 KB, 406x451) Image search: [Google]
OIlz4Ch.jpg
43 KB, 406x451
What's the point of lifting if you have a small dick?
It's like getting an amazing present gift wrapped only for there to be nothing inside.

Same thing with roasties or chestlets. Expect they are more easy to deal with and some actually prefer them.
>>
roid up
>even bigger gains
>even smaller dicks
>>
>>28824353
Physical fitness has benefits outside of getting laid.
>>
>>28824974
I'm not feeling these benfits lad. Only thing I have going for me is bros miring.
>>
>>28825005
Being /fit/ helps you get a good job. Think about it, HR at most companies is female. If you're shredded as fuck she will hire you, no questions asked. Its not like she will ask to see your dick in a job interview.
>>
>>28824353
Idk about other women but if my husbando didn't even have a dick I would love him all the same
Personality looks > looks dick size
>>
A lot of people have smaller dicks because they don't exercise. Even if you're skinnyfat, you'll still have a layer of fat that is removing a portion of dick. Also lack of exercise reduces blood flow to the penis.

Having a micropenis is incredibly rare, so for those few who the above doesn't apply to, your best bet is to make up for it with other attributes, such has having a fucking amazing body, it does help.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.