[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey r9k. i need mental help, i can't stand up by my own
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1453159810927.jpg (672 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1453159810927.jpg
672 KB, 800x800
hey r9k. i need mental help, i can't stand up by my own anymore, i need someone to love me please
>>
>needs someone to love them
this is r9k lad.
>>
File: 70f.jpg (20 KB, 379x471) Image search: [Google]
70f.jpg
20 KB, 379x471
what about your family? Siblings are visiting me again tomorrow.
>>
>>28824215
you are so privileged to be able to say something like that because you have had someone to love you in your life. Or you're a loser who has gone so far beyond even myself that you have convinced yourself that you don't need something like love to live. or maybe you're just as hurting as me deep down. i am suffering and for you to say something like that on the internet xDDD lmao dank memes is mentally fucking retarded and you should feel bad
>>
File: alien.jpg (44 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
44 KB, 600x800
>tfw if you tried to love someone the demons inside you would hungrily devour them
>tfw the part of you that needs love will never be loved or be able to give love to another

it's a trap
>>
hug a pillow and think of ur oneitis its what i do
>>
>>28824198
>i need someone to love me please
Failed extrovert trash
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.