[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
University parties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: this is all i want to do.jpg (334 KB, 1460x1029) Image search: [Google]
this is all i want to do.jpg
334 KB, 1460x1029
How many people, as a percentage of both male and female, from your experience, party regularly (more than once a month)? Are there any girls who don't party who aren't ugly and/or fat? Is it possible for me to get a non-degenerate girlfriend, as someone who isn't going to party?
>>
>>28824078
Even the smarter, more well-rounded girls party a lot. The best you can find is a girl who parties but isn't a slut, or a foreign student who isn't that integrated into western culture. An attractive white girl who does not party will be in a relationship with a top-tier Chad already. That's just the way it goes. If you want something rare you need to offer just as much yourself.
>>
>>28824078
I once was in love with a cute and smart girl who hated partying. She said that the constant loud noise made her sick and the whole thing was pointless. I really fell for her...
>>
>>28824078
How many people do you consider it to be a party? During the semester I would drink/smoke/do drugs with a group of 4-18 people about 5 nights per week. Sometimes I would go to parties with like 40+ but that was only like 4-7 times per month.
>>
>>28824078
>ywn hide in a cute girls skirt
>>
>>28824280
But a girl who parties is quite loose by default. How can I be at peace knowing that my girlfriend is out getting smashed whilst I'm trying to break 1800 ELO in chess?

I read a lot of philosophy, play chess, piano and am quite /fit/. 5'11 and overall I'm around a 7/10. I also dress well, so on the outside I'm pretty attractive. What holds me back is the fact that I'm extremely introverted and, whether this is bad thing or not depends on the person, I'm a narcissist. I honestly feel like there's no hope unless I'm down to get drunk, like some degenerate, and even then I wouldn't want to be with a girl who parties. It's lose-lose.

>>28825601
Worst feel.
>>
>>28824078
somewhere between 1/2 and 2/3 imo
as for finding gf, try to hang around in smaller groups with similar interests to yours
>>
I'm going to sleep. Leave your advice here if you want or just let the thread die.
>>
>>28824078
Fucking kill yourself asshole
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.