[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really better? Is it too good to be true?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: 1452622581357.jpg (75 KB, 467x455) Image search: [Google]
1452622581357.jpg
75 KB, 467x455
Is it really better? Is it too good to be true?
>>
Gays/traps are worse than girls, believe me
>>
>>28823875
This board got gay as fuck over the past month.
>>
>>28823875
Why not both, at the same time?
>>
you forgot
>one has a dick
>one doesn't
easy choice
>>
>>28823908
>the past month

I think you mean the past year or so
>>
>>28824965
this. most vaginas are gross.
>>
File: IMG_2779.jpg (66 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2779.jpg
66 KB, 750x750
>>28823908
You're an idiot. There's nothing gay about traps. She has tits and ass and everything.
>>
>>28823875
>there are people who don't want to strome feminine cock
Hate this fucking boatd
>>
>>28824971
Nah, there's definitely been a surge in the amount of tranny threads in that catalogue recently.
>>
i want a cute tranny gf to be nice to
>>
>>28823875
The more realistic question "is it better to go with choice 1 or to be a KHV"?
>>
>>28825027
And an asshole isn't?
>>
>>28825027
>the hole you shit out of isn't

k
>>
>>28825781
Asshole is delish you fucking kike nigger faggot weeaboo donkey fucker
>>
>>28825781
Assholes can look aesthetic af if well prepared.
>>
>>28825172
>Girl
>Dick

Anon, this is literally /b/ tier posting, unless you can prove that a girl has both a dick AND a vagina (that isn't shopped), there is no such thing as chicks with dicks, only guys with tits.
>>
>>28825805
>supporting degeneracy
>calling somebody else a kike

Oh, you.
>>
I expect this thread to become a dump of pussy, and boipussy asap. not to talk.

O come here to fap.
>>
>>28825799
except blood and other bodily discharge comes out of vaginas

it's a two way street
>>
File: h466eieio5.jpg (4 KB, 240x155) Image search: [Google]
h466eieio5.jpg
4 KB, 240x155
>>28825805
>>28825812

k

assiginal
>>
>>28825881

Which is why I have a prego fetish
>>
>>28823875
>No emotions
Why would I want that?
>>
>>28825881
>it's a two way street
WTF do you think comes out of your dick?
That's gross
>>
The problem here is that sissy faggots are worse than women in almost every regard. They require constant affirmation and will cheat on you at the slightest (or no) provocation. They're clingy, emotional wrecks. They complain constantly about everything and expect you to pamper them like princesses way more so than women. They will always be looking for attention from everyone around them and will whore themselves out online. They're get off on degradation, so being bad and doing shit behind your back only turns them on. Basically, only beta providers and cucks get with traps and sissy faggots. Also, most importantly, if you're fucking a guy, it makes you gay as fuck, so you better come to terms with that.
>>
>>28826149
Cum is delicious anon. Have you ever tried your own?
>>
>>28826431
>Have you ever tried your own
No
Obviously
>>
>>28826500
Cum is delicious anf there's nothing gay about eating your own cum, gets rid of the mess too.
>>
>>28826563
>Cum is delicious

It really isn't, though.
>>
>>28825932
Wow, an anal prolapse.

You know that normal assholes don't look like that, right?
>>
>Tfw no sissy slut to squeeze and rub your balls after a long day

Life is true suffering
>>
>>28826823
They don't start out looking like that
>>
>>28825812
Robots aren't exactly known for their cleanliness
>>
>>28823875

do gay people get off on this?

Ive read that "trannies are the straight man's fetish" but I'm starting to doubt that

Sure you have the feminine skirt and boobs with the masculine self-insert dick, but does that really make any sense to be attracted to that more than the real article?
>>
File: Inferno Cop's sister.jpg (55 KB, 229x238) Image search: [Google]
Inferno Cop's sister.jpg
55 KB, 229x238
There's something a lot of users tend to overlook about traps in their hatred of women, and it's that the same problems you have with women you'll have with traps, for the most part. Being men they will have genuine interest in hobbies, not indulging in them for attention, their tastes won't be purely entry level. They will also be hornier, so sex may be more fun.

However, traps are even more likely to reject you than Stacey is, and on similar grounds. Nearly all traps prefer a tall(er) man than themselves, and since traps are men they're taller than women on average, meaning being a manlet is even more of an issue. Plenty want to be abused just as much as women, that is, choked, raped, insulted I don't care if it's your fetish, it says something about their mental state. Gays are notorious for their promiscuousness, and traps are no exception. Ignoring STDs, this means they are more likely to cheat on you and the relationship won't last. Chances are they've also whored themselves out online like women, as well.

Traps are arguably even worse than women. They can't JUST you because they can't have kids--but there are still major, major flaws with them.
>>
>>28825172
>she
Restore your family honor anytime senpai.
>>
>>28823875
>Be super at apartment
>Fag drama every fucking night
>They're always twice as crazy to make up for no vagina

No, you all should pass.
>>
>>28826970
Interesting observation anon. I always thought traps were what men wanted to find in women but you make a good point.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.