[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon, we need to talk about your 4chan addiction. What do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 360x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 360x460
>Anon, we need to talk about your 4chan addiction.

What do you do, robots?
>>
Why are my parents white?
>>
fuck off dad you asked he how to open an email the other day you dont know shit
>>
They don't care, they are Baby-Boomers and don't know shit about the Internet.
>>
why are my parents 4 years older then me?
>>
>they send you to video related by force

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z15enlhZLi8

What do you do?
>>
>>28823870

When did my parents start talking to each other again?
>>
Serious talk, how many hours a day do you spend on 4chan?
>>
>>28824296
12 hours. Oregano
>>
If your parents can tell you're on 4chan you're definitely doing something wrong.
>>
>>28824385
>browsing 4chan
>parents walk into view of screen
>click away to a more normie site in case they see a scantly clad anime girl
>>
Mom. Dad. We need to talk.
What are you doing on 4chan?
>>
>Fuck off, go argue downstairs like you normally do.
>>
>>28825050
You'd never have the balls to say that to your parents.
>>
>>28823870
"i think i'm gonna go home, guys, thanks for having me over."
>>
>>28825614
I've said it before and I'll continue to say it if they bother me with their petty bullshit. I'm beyond the point of caring.
>>
>>28823870
Mom youre a milf
>>
>>28823963
Chinks are absolutely based
>>
>>28825708
I like how people overused "based" to the point that it rolled back to meaning "acting like a crackhead"
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.