[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROBOTS going out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 549432381.jpg (228 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
549432381.jpg
228 KB, 594x396
How many of you left your house today? What happened

>mummy makes me go to store to buy alcohol for family get together tomorrow
>go in store, feel like both employees are staring at me
>get to counter, feel really nervous i'm being judged even though i'm 26 years old
>oddly throw money on counter and ID while looking straight ahead and turning red
>lady asks me how old i am
>stutter age
>she seems really rude and unfriendly
>i leave
>>
>Had to get new headlight for moped
>Had to go all over town to find lightbulb
>Finally found one
>It is 25 watt and it is supposed to be 35 watt

I hope this is good enough.
>>
I went out to buy new clothes then headed to the gym

feelsgoodmayne
>>
>>28823682
Got fast food at a drive through. Thank God I wasn't asked about any special deals cause I always stutter and shit when I have to say more than I have to.
>>
went to work and might go out later tonight becuase my friend just got back from the UK and I wanna get drunk with him
>>
>walking around the mall trying to find a bottle of water because i feel really thirsty
>some old lady on her phone cuts me off and gives me a dirty look while doing it
what the fuck was that? d-dumb bitch...
>>
>>28825052

if you're a guy walking around by himself looking lost or like you don't have a purpose where you are, people (read:women) really don't like it. Its amazing how much attention and contempt you'll attract from perfect strangers.
>>
I leave the house almost every day.
I can only find solace when I'm alone in public like at the park or in the library.
I hate it when people sit next to me, especially females around my age.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.