[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else pretend to be a veteran to get free shit/sympathy/money?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 253x199
Anyone else pretend to be a veteran to get free shit/sympathy/money? It feels good.
>>
I hope you get gifted a fatal heart attack
>>
>>28823674
I'm pretty sure that's not possible.
>>
>>28823674
Fuck off you stolen valor piece of shit
>>
>>28823694
>>28823781
To be honest most of these people are mentally ill. If you use it to get money, you go to jail. People often accuse real veterans and heroes of stolen valor and it isnt worth that to pick on some little shit. Im pretty sure most people arent dumb enough to believe that an average guys "service record" isnt "classified"
>>
>>28823674
You're absolute shit, I'm pretty scummy but this is the line I won't fucking cross. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>28823674
i really hope youre kidding rn, damn
>>
>>28823674
I was an airfag for 6 years. It people like you that make me feel ashamed and hide my service record because people assume the worst. Every time I see a 'vet' beg I ask their branch, unit, and rank. Not once has it not been a stolen valor rat who's just pretending to prey on people's good will. Never give money to a 'vet' they have tons of benefits if they need them.
>>
>>28823719
My brother pretends to be a veteran on the free food days for vets at restaurants.
>>
>>28824503
I hate to say it, but It's the restaurant's fault for not requiring proof. Such as a veteran designation on a state issued license or a veterans identification card from the VA.
>>
File: 0029 - gUKzeUt.png (26 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
0029 - gUKzeUt.png
26 KB, 396x400
>>28823674
I would but I'd fuck it up and get caught and beat up

Way to sperg to pull that off also skinnyfat
>>
I think that is smart, only butthurt rednecks gets triggered
>>
Good for you, OP.

They're welfare queens that get a ton of free shit despite being in almost no danger nowadays.
>>
File: a3182401974_10.jpg (649 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a3182401974_10.jpg
649 KB, 1200x1200
No, I look about 16 so no one would believe me.
>>
>>28823674
I also hate the military.

Am I cool guys?
>>
>>28824783
no. you are weak
>>
It's not something I could pull off, but I don't hate you for it.

You;re more respectable than most real veterans.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.