[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hmmmm... really makes u think huh.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13
hmmmm... really makes u think huh.
>>
>doesn't value as a worthy sexual partner
>"values you as a whole person"

women logic
>>
I just wanted to someone cuddle and share incredibly personal things with. Why do women think a relationship just = sex?
>>
File: 1432166514519.jpg (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1432166514519.jpg
45 KB, 400x400
>>28823493
> thinks her friendship is a gift
> because she thinks she's better than you in every way
woman JUST want 2 b our froinds guis
>>
File: wake me up1.png (226 KB, 468x345) Image search: [Google]
wake me up1.png
226 KB, 468x345
>walk into food lion wearing my lifeguard tank top since i just got off work to buy eggs and ramen noodle 15 pack, as i'm walking in i'm scratching my head bc i have dandruff
>short grill worker with black pixie cut hair and big boobs says "heyy" in that way with two Y's as she walks past
>i didn't say anything back
what should i have done
>>
This calls for the drunk fa/tg/uy rant, someone post it.
>>
>>28823493
That's literally all women are good for though. They should be grateful anyone is paying them any attention at all.
>>
>>28823493
The problem is that these women say that it's valid for them to feel sad about having to friendzone, but then berate men for feeling sad about being friendzoned. Typical hypocritical bullshit.
>>
>>28823493
imagine thinking that finding out someone u thought valued u as a whole person just wanted to fuck you is worse than finding out they are not capable of love and in their eyes you are just a commodity they acquired
>>
>>28823856

Even a caliber of that logic will not change a stuck up cunt.
>>
It's crazy how when an unattractive dude does the same things a good looking dude does in order to try and progress into a relationship he's looked at as entitled or not valuing the woman.
>>
>>28823714
Exactly what you did. Ignoring her shows dominance. Of course that would be stupid if you didn't see her often because you may never see her again. But since shes a worker you can have another chance. Ask her where something is located and insist she show you next time you go in and strike up some small talk, and use some fucking dandruff shampoo.
>>
Women logic
>sex + no commitent = worse than no sex + no gf
>>
>>28823714
I never understood the number of y's in hey
when I get messages from girls they always have 3 y's but I don't know what that means to I panic and don't respond
>>
Why not both though?

A girl once told me this, and I still wanted to stay friends but she said she was too hurt by the fact I admitted I wanted to fuck her. I don't understand why would could not stay friends anyway? Any women who happen to be on here let me know? Was she as hurt as she said? I really did not mean to hurt her.
>>
File: very anger luigi.jpg (12 KB, 359x316) Image search: [Google]
very anger luigi.jpg
12 KB, 359x316
Imagine finding out that the person you had feelings for was taking advantage of those feelings to the fullest extent to get free shit while having no intent of returning those feelings
Fuck women and their fucking stupid attitudes
>>
>>28824230
That's good senpai, but I'd have no idea what to say either.
>>
>>28824146
I can't understand it either.
>>
why is it all about sex with women? Maybe they wanted to begin a relationship with you
>>
>>28823493
>Tell girl I want to fuck
Chad beats me up because I'm a creep
>Approach girl to try to build a relationship
Become her manipulated victim
Damn if you do damn if you don't, I'm better off fucking prostitutes
>>
>>28823571

She's a hypocrit for having sex with someone who doesn't value her as a person. It works both ways.
>>
>>28823493
He meant "hole person", you stupid bitch.
>>
>>28824146
it might not be bro
when robots like us get sex + no commitent and it has to end, it is a huge breakdown with depression and shit
it is probably because we cant not get commited but still, i have seen somany examples of this
>>
>>28823493
If we lived in a poor post war society where everything was rationed and you had to work as a farmer to get enough food for you and your partner then things would be different
World war 3 when?
>>
>>28823493

>WAAAAAAAHH I'M OPPRESSED BECAUSE CHAD WON'T LOVE ME WAAAAAAHHHH
>>
>>28824129
not him, but how do you make small talk?
>>
>>28823493
Why do women equal liking someone to just wanting sex? If all I wanted was to get off I'd just fuck a hooker.

Maybe I wanted some deeper emotional connection and companionship.
>>
>>28824481
>implying women have any value other than sex
>>
File: 1452452819171.png (34 KB, 326x367) Image search: [Google]
1452452819171.png
34 KB, 326x367
>>28823647
same friendanon
>>
>>28824451
Wrong!

Women don't know what they want.
>>
>>28823647
>>28824577
Men think this too. Almost every person on this board assumes that if one has a gf sex will ensue.
>>
>>28823493
Yeah it makes me think women dont understand romantic feelings or relationships or feelings which perfectly explains how heartless they can be
>>
>>28824607
I'm a dude, brother
>>
File: 1451863371664.jpg (29 KB, 604x590) Image search: [Google]
1451863371664.jpg
29 KB, 604x590
>>28824230

THERE IS NO NEED FOR THIS TEXT YET IT'S WRITTEN HERE

FUCK YOU ROBOT
>>
>>28824564
Fuck you, you subhuman trash. You think you deserve companionship?

Fuck no, you filthy animal. Now get back in your cage
>>
>>28823714
In some ways its worse when they start something up because you can go downhill. Better for you to start it.
>>
File: 66666.jpg (18 KB, 312x272) Image search: [Google]
66666.jpg
18 KB, 312x272
But I don't want to be """friends""", I want a relationship. After spending time with you I considered you as my friend, yes, but after a while my feelings towards you grew much stronger and there is no turning back anymore. I will understand if you don't feel the same way about me, but don't you ever fucking dare to manipulate me to pretend everything is fine and force myself to go through some tiresome """friendship""" experience where I just sit aside and pretend everything is fine while watching you go on with your life and date other people.
I think it's better for me and my psyche to stay away from you for a while, maybe for good. I want to move on with my life, and hanging with you would just drive me mad. I'm a fucking human being with feelings, I don't need this shit. I simply can't just snap out of it.

If you really were my friend and cared about me, you would understand and let me go without trying that manipulative bullshit.
>>
File: empowering slut.png (1 MB, 1396x1867) Image search: [Google]
empowering slut.png
1 MB, 1396x1867
>nice guys just want sex

spoiler alert: everyone wants sex, and the guy you're currently having sexual relations with wants it just as much as the "creeper" you friendzoned, if not more.
>>
File: 1432750320003.png (146 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1432750320003.png
146 KB, 554x439
>>28823493
>not valuing someone as a person and wanting to fuck them at the same time
The two seem to go hand in hand in my experience
>>
>>28824876

Women cannot comprehend this.

They call average guys creeps for even walking in the same general vicinity as them, but then they go and get degraded and abused by Chad Thundercock and they enjoy it.

Who ever said women were smart or capable of moral consistency? Even the Bible says they are sluts that cannot into logic or honor.
>>
>>28824607
we're not talking about some minority of men. we're talking about women talking about friendzoning. go make your men hate rant on tumblr or something
>>
File: fKIyg21.png (222 KB, 720x623) Image search: [Google]
fKIyg21.png
222 KB, 720x623
>>28823493
>valued you as a whole person

the thing is, men as friends are ---superior--- to women in every way except for vagina. If he wanted a purely platonic friend he would have gone with a guy who comes with 0 bullshit and emotional drama
>>
>>28823493
This is why women have such low self esteem. They realize that their only worth is their physical beauty.
>>
File: 1405469644452.jpg (16 KB, 400x332) Image search: [Google]
1405469644452.jpg
16 KB, 400x332
>>28823493
Yeah it must be pretty shit realizing you're such a terrible human being that people only want to associate you long enough to cum between your legs, then they leave.

Pro tip: it's your fucking fault. If you were a good human being, interesting, had a decent personality, etc, then maybe people would stay around? Hmm there's a novel thought. In reality though, you're just another run-of-the-mill histrionic vapid whore with 1,000 facebook friends, 600 pictures of yourself of instagram, snapchat is nothing but alcohol/self-absorbed pictures again, conversation topics you're capable of include drugs/pleb TV shows/capeshit movies/pop culture GARBAGE, your plans for the future are: sociology major, your sexual past is: 25+ partners with anal virginity long gone, your IQ level is: flat 100 and you follow all the latest stupid pop culture trends

Maybe if you weren't such a BASIC BITCH, someone would stay with you for more than 1 week
>>
>>28823493
>show interest in a girl
>you're called out as desperate
>don't show interest in a girl
>you're called out as homo

There's no way to win it, is there?
>>
>>28823493
HOW is it hard to avoid this~!???????????????!

JUST DON'T OPEN YOUR LEGS BEFORE 2 MONTHS. IS IT REALLY SO HARD?

YOU REALIZE WOMEN OF THE PAST PREVENTED THIS BY DEMANDING MARRIAGE. THAT WAS HOW THEY GUARANTEED MEN STICK AROUND. THEY SAID "IF YOU WANT SEX, THE PRICE IS MARRIAGE." THAT'S WHAT WOMEN ***DEMANDED*** BACK IN THE DAY.

NOWADAYS WOMEN SET THE PRICE OF SEX SO LOW THAT THEY WILL BANG ANY CHAD WHO LOOKS GOOD. GUESS WHAT, IF YOU DON'T SET UP ANY LIMITS OR MEASURES TO MAKE SURE HE STAYS, HE WON'T STAY LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 7866873.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
7866873.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
>>28823493
Makes me think two things desu

First of all, by saying that she is admitting that she thinks bf/gf is basically the same thing as friends with benefits, what a shallow whore

Secondly, why would a guy that is looking for a mate bother hanging around a girl that dosen't want him? If/when the guy does find a gf, does she really think the other girl is going to want him to have female friends?
>>
>>28824129
This is how to look out for fellow robots. God bless you. I'm a useless 19yo KHHV, but guys like you give me hope.
>>
>>28826757
>she is admitting that she thinks bf/gf is basically the same thing as friends with benefits, what a shallow whore

This. Who says I just want to fuck? I'd like to date and do all that romantic shit too, but they won't even give me a chance.

1 night stand with chad > being wined and dined by average guy
>>
File: muh logic.png (30 KB, 914x235) Image search: [Google]
muh logic.png
30 KB, 914x235
>>28825337
>logic
oh my god, please use a trigger warning next time you want to oppress me with your phallic rhetoric

logic is just a social construct invented by dead white men in ancient Greece, anyway.
>>
>>28823493

You know the less time betas spent worrying about what women think and the more time they spent going after what they want the better.

Bitch didn't want to fuck you? Then move on, find another girl who might give you the time of day. You don't owe her any attention just like she didn't owe you her pussy.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.