[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really really hate nu-males. Those sissified, long-haired,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1461037981512.jpg (157 KB, 638x1024) Image search: [Google]
1461037981512.jpg
157 KB, 638x1024
I really really hate nu-males. Those sissified, long-haired, metal music listening, leftist, beta douchebags make me rage. I want to beat them up so badly.

Anyone here know that feel?
>>
>>28823474
Nu-males think they are entitled to everything. That's my biggest dislike about them
>>
>Caring about other people that have nothing to do with your life

Why?
>>
>>28823539
>nothing to do with your life
Those people have cultural and political influence. They negatively affect my life pretty much.
>>
>>28823474
>Those sissified, long-haired, metal music listening, leftist, beta douchebags
wat?
i thought that was for vaping shitsacks with purple hair and prescriptionless glasses
>>
>>28823474
The fuck is "nu male"?!?!?!111
Back to tumblr with this cancer. Ay lmao.
>>
Metal music is too white.
Numales usually just stick to Kanye, Drake, Kendrick Lamar, and Animal Collective.
>>
>>28823681
>Kanye
So basically reddit then.
>>
File: kfdtxSy[1].png (630 KB, 767x748) Image search: [Google]
kfdtxSy[1].png
630 KB, 767x748
>>28823474
You're confusing subcultures OP. Nu-males have short hair going bald in their late 20s due to their low T, as well as glasses and patchy beards. Long-haired metalheads are a separate subculture.
Let's not degrade this useful new phrase by throwing everybody we don't like into it.
>>
>>28823707
>going bald in their late 20s due to their low T,
Doesn't T make you go bald? Shouldn't low T make you have long, thick hair?
>>
>>28823751
I pulled that part out of my ass tbf
>>
>>28823707
>Let's not degrade this useful new phrase

i've seen it used to refer to NEETs

it's already been degraded
>>
>>28823751
Most of those loser man children "feminist" have unhealthy hormone levels a majority of the time because of their lifestyle so they usually look like shit. That or inferior genes and FACE,FRAME, and HEIGHT!
>>
>>28823474
Why do you hate them so much, OP?
>>
>>28824173
Because they remind me of women. I hate everything feminine.
>>
>>28824183
Does that include 'feminine' in females?
>>
>>28824214
Females are the worst.
>>
>>28824232
How come?
And do you think these nu-males are acting the way they are because they're influenced by feminism?
Or are they trying to leave an impact on it?
>>
>>28823707
>>28823474
Whatever you want to call them, I hate them all the same. They're what women prefer, to a point, and they're the perfect examples of being incapable.

I'm glad I've been told I'm not a beta. I couldn't stomach the idea of being a weak-spined faggot.
>>
>>28823474
Nu-males don't listen to metal, you retard.
>>
File: FullSizeRender2.jpg (59 KB, 1332x512) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender2.jpg
59 KB, 1332x512
>>28823707
>>28823751
Yeah, high Test, high DHT in particular, makes you bald earlier.
Usually though, a man with high DHT has low E and T.

Most Americans and Euros are high DHT due to their bodies trying to flush out all of the estrogen in their foods and water.
>>
>>28823474
>one of the only genres that isn't entirely politically correct
>sissified beta
Got a girl stolen by a qt metalhead, anon?
>>
>>28825922
Metal retards are always leftist. If you want politically incorrect music, listen to rap or islamic music.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.