[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normals have kids without having a damn clue how to parent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1462034842604.jpg (25 KB, 616x346) Image search: [Google]
1462034842604.jpg
25 KB, 616x346
Why do normals have kids without having a damn clue how to parent them?
>>
My girlfriend wanted to have a child. I orgasmed inside her.
She went on to get blackout drunk a week later.

I apologise to any potential children that could've been conceived (she did not fall pregnant).
>>
normals don't think, when they do it is entirely in self-interest
>>
Like my parents for instance
>>
knowing how to be a parent is literally impossible before having a kid
its just that some people never figure it out
>>
>>28823408

because people are dumb

including us, we're all just autistic enough to see the problems with normies
>>
>>28823408
*Because* they have no clue. If they had, they would realize how easy it is to fuck it up and not have them.

>>28825607
>knowing how to be a parent is literally impossible before having a kid

Rubbish. 'Hurr you won't truly understand parenthood until you're a parent yourself.' And people who built airplanes didn't know how they work before they flew one, too? >inb4 magical exceptional status of parenting
>>
A lot of people have kids because its just what's expected, childless life has been so negatively stigmatized and while having children is the social norm.

While robots think too often about themselves, normies can go their whole lives with little to no introspection. They are often unaware of their own strengths or weaknesses, or true desires. Many of them have kids without realizing that they, truely, dont even want to. Again they are just doing what is expected by their parents families and society at large.

Why does society promote childbearing despite increasing over-population? Because children are the biggest money drainers of all. You have to feed them, buy them shit to keep them entertained, buy them shit to keep them in school, they are constantly needing new clothes as they grow, forget about fucking college tuition... It never ends. Even just christmas. I think I heard something like 60% of retail stores income comes from october-december? Thats fucking insane.
>>
>>28823408

But they do have a clue. Where do you think every generation of normal comes from?

Just because nobody knows how to parent a worthless omega piece of shit like you who must be like a one in a million anomaly doesn't mean everyone else is failing.

Abnormies really are hilariously stupid.

>huuurr I didn't get the special attention growing up I've invented to compensate for my numerous failings and need to blame my parents for reaching adulthood and having zero worth
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.