[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What really, honestly keeps you from killing yourselves, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: tasty.gif (2 MB, 318x181) Image search: [Google]
tasty.gif
2 MB, 318x181
What really, honestly keeps you from killing yourselves, robots? For me, it's pretty much just the hedonistic loop of gorging on food and then fapping myself raw. Keeps me distracted enough to keep going.
>>
i put myself in a place where it feels like reality doesnt exist
>>
My great grandparents raised me, and they're like pretty old, on the verge of death. I love them more than anything. We're like dominoes- once one falls, we all will fall and i don't want to be the one to end their lives, I'll wait until they're gone, it's the least that I can do.
>>
File: 1464189202679.jpg (16 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464189202679.jpg
16 KB, 500x500
I worry about how my friends would feel. We're still young, so even with our bullshit adult responsibilities we can find time to enjoy together.

Of course, they're all much more talented and have more potential than I ever will. Even though we have fun together ever since highschool graduation I've felt them slowly distancing themselves, making new friends, focusing more on careers and their loved ones.

I'll never experience that. One day they'll completely move on, and when I'm sure my death won't be a burden to them, I'll do it. For now though, I want to make the most of that time together.

I never was able to grow up. I don't intend to.
>>
Christ. Tradition. Country
Im not even joking
After losing all i have loved, i just joined the army of my country. Thats what keeps me alive. Doing things for the sake of others
>>
>>28822579

All that and the fact that I'm too much of a pussy.
Couldn't kill myself if I tried. Which I did, but sadly, my primal instincts took control. Now I'm here, doomed to roam the hellscape that is my mind until someone is kind enough to end all this shit.
>>
>>28822579
I hate not existing.
>>
>>28822579
Fear of the afterlife.
>>
I abused drugs for so long and so hard that I have severely diminished emotions, including suicidality.
>>
>>28822579
Like a bad movie, I continue watching in the hopes of it getting better. And I wouldn't want to burden my family.
>>
File: wallhaven-135659.jpg (199 KB, 973x983) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-135659.jpg
199 KB, 973x983
i dont know
the last few days has really done me in
i'm so fucking spent
i slept 4 of the last 48 hours and i have no appetite
hope has finally abandoned me
>>
>>28822579
Knowing that the United States still stands and oppresses the world while my own country of Canada has been reduced to an irrelevant state

When I saw the truth, I vowed that if become the leader of Canada, never letting any of my enemies distract my as I surge through the political ladder and assume the burden of my nations woes and struggles upon my shoulders.

As PM I will make sure that this current level of subservience that my country has been reduced to will be reversed, and that it will finally mean something to be a Canadian.

I will separate all ties from the cancer known as the USA and rise Canada to greatest, so that maybe one day my own great grand children can live in a world where Americans rely on us and copy our culture instead of what's going on.

It'll be a long journey, and I'm sure I will gain and loose many friends along the way, but mark my words /r9k/, I WILL rule over Canada, and I will make a name; not only for myself, but for the glory of Canada as well.

This is my last post here. Good bye fellow robots.

To all the Canadians reading this; do not let the Americans intimidate you, or make you feel little for being "irrelevant"

We are a proud people with a great history and have stayed strong and remained pure while they flounder around and become fatter and stupider. I love all of you.

Long Live Canada!
>>
>>28823645
This post hurt my feelings. I have contacted the authorities and would like to receive an apology promptly.
>>
Most of it is guilt about what would happen to my family. Drugs help. And the rare enjoyable social interactions can be nice. I recently learned what it's like to get hugged by a cute girl, maybe that will happen again some time in my life.
>>
>>28823645
Gud Luck Buddeh!
>>
File: 1463321352442.png (59 KB, 684x710) Image search: [Google]
1463321352442.png
59 KB, 684x710
My little sister
She's had cancer since 2009 and I've done my best to support her, even gave her a bone marrow transplant.
I love her to bits and want to see her get better. Plus if I were to check out early it would crush her, I don't think she could recover and I couldn't do it knowing that.
>>
mom. she does not deserve something like me.
>>
File: render_big_daddy.png (194 KB, 348x450) Image search: [Google]
render_big_daddy.png
194 KB, 348x450
>>28824596
regular Mr B over here
>>
>>28823645
USA! USA! USA! EAT SHIT@CANADA FAG HUE HUE HUE!!!!!
>>
>>28824641
Heh, I never thought about it like that
I wouldn't mind being a big daddy, they're pretty cool
>>
>>28824682
seriously
thats some Hero shit, man
>>
>>28824725
Nah, it would just be selfish of me, I'm the older brother, I'm meant to protect her. just doing my job.
>>
Can't figure out how to do it without raising suspicions
>>
Hope but I'm actively planning.

Hope I grow some balls sometime soon.
>>
File: 1450541806847.jpg (10 KB, 396x217) Image search: [Google]
1450541806847.jpg
10 KB, 396x217
Pride of not losing to depression, fighting until the end, would die only after doing something significant, good or bad, something that makes me feel alive or not pointless in this void existence
>>
>>28824752
well, its a touching story at least
>>
>>28823645
why are canadians always so vocally malicious and butthurt mad about the US, or is this just some meme?
>>
>>28822579
I don't have a gun in the house or I honestly think I would've by now.
>>
>>28822579
Drugs and Lifting
>>
The terrifying realization that I'm going to die in a relatively short time anyway. Might as well see what happens until then.
>>
>>28822579
I don't have any friends and my remaining parent died five years ago. I have no idea what I'm doing. Just feeling bad, I guess. I want it to stop, but I am too pussy to end it.
>>
>>28822743
You may never have a stylish life like them but.. you should keep living anyway
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.