[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>check customer's bill to see if it's counterfeit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: pout.jpg (30 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
pout.jpg
30 KB, 500x363
>check customer's bill to see if it's counterfeit
>"IT SHOULD BE GOOD I JUST PRINTED IT XDDDD"
>>
File: 44444444444.png (172 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
44444444444.png
172 KB, 500x359
>>28822185
>item doesn't scan
THAT MUST MEAN IT'S FREE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>28822185
cool picture bro don't mind if i just look at what u been posting lol
>>
>>28822300
>check this guy's dubs to see if they're genuine
>"desu baka senpai cuck reee pepe im a girl btw"

They're genuine alright
>>
>>28822343
>Cyber stalking some generic OP
>>
>>28822185
ITT autists triggered by playful jokes
>>
>That time waster customer who keep asking staff unlucky enough to cross his path inane questions that can be answered if he just read the box of the product
>"Threatens" to go to competitor store when he senses the frustration he is deliberately causing

Truly the worst kind of person, I'll never understand people who willingly waste time from their day just asking stupid fucking questions
>>
>>28822412
This

You work in retail, its supposed to suck.
>>
>policy manual says we're not expected to ever challenge a customer on the authenticity of their cash
>never even bother checking for fake bills
>>
>not unironically voiding the sale due to company policy on suspected counterfeit
I can't wait to start pulling this shit at my new job.
>>
>>28822465
>company policy says that in the event you're being robbed just play along with everything the robber does/says
>In fucking Alabama where I could have a CCW permit by this weekend and a glocket in my pocket
What the fuck
>>
>Working fast food
>Tell customer price
>says that does not add up correctly
>Read off price of items +Tax
>Rages that the sign needs to include tax
>He starts raging about how we are scamming
>Manager comes
>Talks to him for 5 min, does not offer a free beverage or any thing cause the guy is a dick
>Leaves all pissed off

Apparently he came back early morning, raged at the morning manager and took all the sauce packets in the lobby
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.