[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you were destroyed at college or Uni?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1434122027123.jpg (78 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1434122027123.jpg
78 KB, 800x533
How many of you were destroyed mentally due to realizing fit and normal looking girls saw you as unattractive worthless dogs**t during this period of life (I'm talking 18-22 ish), not even deserving to be spoken to, let alone a pity f**k. How did it feel seeing all the Chads, Jocks and tall normal 6+ guys monopolize on all sexual intercourse, dating and socializing rights to 80% of the females? How did it feel hearing Chad f**k Cindy in the student dorms whilst you remained a 19yo Virgin having to listen to her moans? How did it feel seeing your 7/10 slim blonde oneitis with a taller, more robust better looking guy on campus than you? How did you feel on student healthcare day when they were handing out free condoms but you had no use for them?

Did you quit? Did you stick out the 2, 4 years of hell? Were you boiling with rage? Did you seek help for depression when you were finally flung into the working adult world after graduation?

I want to hear from you.
>>
>>28821700
I was destroyed as a child. By the time the college years came around I already knew my place as a robot.
>>
High school.

College was surprisingly okay actually because it was mostly guys.

Chad's seem to act pretty normal if there's no girls for them to impress.
>>
I didn't quite realize the situation and finished with my degree.
Good the /redpill/ internet outlets weren't around back then and good being older helps getting sum'
>>
>>28821700

Im in fucking ECE. Girls make for 3% of the population in my department.
Also, during the whole highschool, my class was 100% boys.

I dont know how to socialize with women lol
>>
Heh, I was already numb to this shit by the time I got to college.
>>
>>28821700
Why the fuck are you censoring certain words? Are you fucking stupid? Is your mommy watching you type?
>>
>dogs**t
>f**k
I puked.

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>28821700
what the hell college did you go to and how did you choose it?
you're literally paying to be surrounded by people at least a little like you who will be much more likely to be nice to you and supportive and have sex with you

inb4 autistic. go to reed.
>>
There's an old saying, if you can't get laid at college you're not trying. And it's true, I had way more sex in the first year of college than I did throughout four years of high school
>>
>>28821700
After having experienced what you wrote above but much worse in a 3rd world high school, college was unbearable.
Quit after 1 semester thinking that i'd just kill myself and be done with all.
A somewhat fortunate event happened shortly after that thou.
My grandfather died and left me a few patches of land worth enough so i can live of good for around 20 years or so.
College might have just been the end of the line for me.
Im the definition of a social retard, have no friends and didnt have any in years, cant interact with people and cant fucking stand being the silent guy and watching others live happily.
My biggest problem i think is envy, i threw away my youth and i will never get it back and seeing 14 yr old fucks kissing on the benches in every park just makes my blood boil.
>>
>>28821700
I experienced all of that in High School, literally just graduated. A dude gave me a party flier, literally anyone is invited. But like >>28822154, I am the textbook definition of a socially impaired individual, and hate to see others enjoy themselves while I sit isolated mentally.

I recognize that some of the blame is to be placed upon myself for not initiating these 'interactions', but to an extent the normies who populate this world are mostly to blame for not responding/responding in ill-manner to my initiatives... I'm not even looking forward to the social life on my College Campus. I'm going to get my degree and piss green money on all the degenerate whores who will have failed in
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.