[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just act confident bro >just be yourself bro >tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 1462573901706.jpg (35 KB, 400x483) Image search: [Google]
1462573901706.jpg
35 KB, 400x483
>just act confident bro

>just be yourself bro

>tell her how you feel bro

>lift weights bro

>wash your face more bro

>speak up bro
>>
>>28821685
and then there's real advice that actually helps
>>
>>28821712
Like what? All normie advice is fucking terrible.
>>
>>28821729
that's why you need advice from someone with similar background who made it
>>
those are all good advice. i was a friendless NEET for 5 years, complete robot, pissbottles and everything so I know how it fucking feels. it's just frustrating knowing uve been in the same position as others yet they don't take u seriously when u try to help.
>>
>>28821685

>just get plastic surgery bro
>just get leg lengthening surgery bro
>just take steroids and tan and get tats
>just approach 1000s of girls and hope a few will be desperate enough for you bro
>if all else fails just get a prostitute bro

the advice everyone here needs but won't get
>>
Lifting and washing your face, hah, what pitiful advice, nothing good has ever come from doing those things.
>>
Oh god I've heard alllll of this but I do something to get back at em

>Yo Anon how you'd so good at this test bro
>Just revise bro

Works everytime dude
>>
>>28821685
>I'm depressed
Why don't people just admit they are lazy and only care about video games or relaxing at home? Everyone gets depressed, that doesn't stop you from doing anything
>>
>>28821729
>>28821729
your brain is nothing but a machine, all this boils down to is hacking your brain
and for that you need knowledge, if you are stuck in vicious cycle of bad behavioral and thought patterns
you can learn ways how to develop willpower, change your mindset, re-frame your thoughts etc.
>>
>>28822009
yeah fucking hitler had depression and you know what he did? he went and killed 6 million jews
>>
>>28821685
What's wrong with good advice again? Oh yeah, you speds can't handle it.
>>
>>28821911
Nothing impossible in there
>>
>>28822118
what do you mean? there literally is nothing impossible in that list that if you wanted you couldn't do. You might have to save up money for a few years to afford all of it but you'd have to do that anyway if you're trying to beta provide or get prostitutes instead
>>
>>28821685
Well, have you actually tried anything of it?
>>
>>28821827
>just lift hurr durr
I don't want to be a slave of gains.
>>
>>28822025
Tell me more please. I want to change.
>>
>>28822153
Yeah I know, but what can you do? Just stay alone forever? Nah, better do some surgery than sit in my basement doing nothing
>>
>>28822190
too big an ego for such a small person. OK don't lift but follow the other common advice if you actually want to better your situation. even chads lift.
>>
>>28821911
Prostitutes are the only honest women.
>>
>>28822306
the only honest women who fuck beta males yea
>>
>>28822242
Insulting me and telling me that Chads lift won't make me more accepting of your shitty normie-reprogamming shit
>>
>>28821911
half of people who suffer from low self esteem get confidence of boost after plastic surgery, the other half feels no change in their confidence despite looking objectively better
I have a feeling that most people in here belong to the other half

>>28822224
if this is not b8 and you are serious about this, It's basically self-actualization it's advanced level of personal development
I would recommend you to start here https://www.youtube.com/user/ActualizedOrg/videos?sort=da&flow=grid&view=0 he's got tons of brain hacking type of videos
if you grasp the basic ideas, and what it is all about you will be able to move onwards on your own using your Google-fu and shit, but I don't think that will be very soon, he's got hours and hours of valuable information on that channel
he also often mentions books in the videos so you can read those
>>
>>28821729

Like this, senpai:

>Become fit- Go to /fit/
>Read the sticky.
>Follow it.
>If you have a hard start, first for a while do this:
>Eat less kcal than you spend.
>Use the app Noom to track calories.
>Caynax & Sworkit apps for free training programs.
>Learn to deal with your feelings.
>Read "How to manage depression with CBT for dummies".
>Use the apps CBT Diary, CBTi Coach and Life Strategy to track your feelings, dreams and fears.
>Organize your life.
>Track your tasks with the apps Taskhammer, Life Strategy, Raise the Bar & My Class Schedule.
>Learn to meditate or pray.
>"The Courage to be", "Way of the peaceful warrior", "The concept of anxiety" "The power of now" & "The Way of a Pilgrim" are great places to start.
>Become more social.
>Read "No more Mr. Nice Guy", "how to win friends and influence people", "The 48 laws of power", "How to make anyone fall in love with you" and "The way of the superior man".
>Learn what they offer (write it down on cards) and practice it.
>Join a club/ Hobby group.
>Do social work.
>Go out.
>Sleep more, and more regularly
>Wear fitting clothes.
>Have good hygiene.
>Practice, practice, practice...
>>
>>28821685
Let me translate for you.

>just act confident bro

Fake it. You right now are a pathetic puppy begging women for a whiff of their vag. That isn't attractive. Pretend you aren't a loser. Pretend you won't go home and whack it and cry. Pretend you have other friends.

See you are a freakish loser right now. Try not to be that.

>just be yourself bro

This means "don't try to be who you think girls want". This is where fedora lords come from. Women don't want a sycophant nor do they want a Chad. They all want something different. They also know when your are playing a role and will step all over you.

>tell her how you feel bro

Do you want a relationship or the ability to daydream about a relationship? If it's the former ask her out. If she says no, fuck her move on. If she says yes, actually fuck her.

Or you can be a pissy emo whiny bitch wanting life to be like your Chinese cartoons. Up to you.

>lift weights bro

Your fat and ugly. Most guys are ugly or fat. Both is a death sentence.

>wash your face more bro

Your dirty as fuck. Wash your greasy hair and do something about your acne. Also you smell.

>speak up bro

You mumble and say weird shit. Talk less speak more. Don't quote anything from the Internet, ever. Don't mutter under your breath when you are pissed, either suck it up or man up and say shit. The dick who got his ass knocked out for calling a guy a dick is better liked than the guy who mumbles looking down.
>>
>>28822545
Thank you, i will check out his videos. I have but one problem which cripples my life. I'm afraid of thugs. I'm afraid they might make fun of me or fuck me up. I am 6.1 and muscular but only to hide my insecurity. I had a very bad experience in the past when i was young with such people.
>>
>>28822558
>>28822596
>have to compensate all my life because i got fucked up
>having to follow a bunch of chores like lifting, reading some TRP books that i already read 3 times before.
>All of this just so a woman may consider me a man and not some gender-less stepping stone
I'm only getting angrier at myself. Fuck
>>
>>28823040
>like lifting
A lot of women go for thing and lean cardiorats as well.

>reading some TRP books that i already read 3 times before.

>I'm only getting angrier at myself. Fuck
When you refuse to change, get rightfully rekt, fggt.
All of them? I doubt it.
>>
>>28823040
being needy by pretending to not be needy is still being needy, the only women you are able to attract are those you can get let go
since you eat up the TRP crap you should know by now that woman is supposed to be the one that works hard to keep you, not the other way around
if you want women to consider you a man, I would forget women altogether and work on being a man
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.