[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever dream? All my dreams involve akward sitations or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9
File: deadinside.png (327 KB, 404x412) Image search: [Google]
deadinside.png
327 KB, 404x412
Do you ever dream? All my dreams involve akward sitations or spiders crawling over me, why can't I dream something nice
>>
Either I dream some random shit or I'm having some kind of nightmare. Shit is ridiculous and I can't take anymore. I wake up at least 3 time in a 6 hour span during the night now.
>>
File: 1459197168557.jpg (30 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
1459197168557.jpg
30 KB, 600x857
>>28821615
>tfw I didn't have a dream I could remember since I was like 12
>>
Yeah, i do dream just weird ones

For example last night i had a dream about being driven to the country side at a very weird night/dusk like setting and i just sat ontop of a edge with the raging sea blowing, i literally mean i heard the sea crashing against the walls of the land, oh i also remember slipping on the ground and whacking my head...actually felt that too, though i never felt any pain after i woke up...
>>
my most vivid dreams I am running for my life from something
>>
>tfw all of these robots having shitty dreams

I had a dream last night where I visited my old high school. Usually when I have school-related dreams I'm trapped in some kind of dungeon and I need to escape.

But this time I had just gotten out of jail, and my mom was going to pick me up. So I went to the pick up area of my school and laid down and took a nap. The principal came up to me and said I couldn't be there because I already graduated, and that I was taking up all the space. I decided to sneak into the school anyway, and keep my head down so no teachers would notice. I swapped minds with this funky black guy and I used his body as a disguise, and I sat through all of the lunches and discovered a bunch of people I used to know were also sneaking in that day, and we all talked and laughed in ways I haven't since high school.

Then I walked back to my house, back in my own body, and there was this weird part involving drugs and a friend that I used to have that I don't really remember. Then I was sleep paralyzed on my couch, and there was this fucking bat in the house flying everywhere. Since I was sleep paralyzed I was 90% sure it wasn't real but I was also afraid that I accidentally let it in at some point and I couldn't do anything about it because I was paralyzed. Then my mom came home, went upstairs, and started gossiping about me to my stepdad. Couldn't tell if that was real either. I started hyperventilating irl and scratching my knuckles with my fingertips as I usually do when I need to get out of sleep paralysis. And when I woke up everything was normal, no bat, no one was home.

That's it.
>>
>>28821727
sounds fucking c o m f y
>>
File: sad mechanicus.jpg (9 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
sad mechanicus.jpg
9 KB, 219x230
>mfw I dream usually about a girl I had a huge crush on in High School
>mfw the dreams usually involve us having a romantic relationship and being in love
>mfw I wake up
>>
>>28822815
i had 2 dreams like that in 12 years
>>
>>28821615
lucid dreams man
learn it
>>
>>28822815
I'd kill to have more dreams like that. It's the closest I'll ever get :(
>>
>>28822833
I haven't even seen her in three years, but I still dream about her a lot.
>>
File: Can't take it.png (147 KB, 262x459) Image search: [Google]
Can't take it.png
147 KB, 262x459
>>28822883
No, you don't want it. It is like your subconsciousness dangling food in front of you while you're a starving animal. It is even worse when I see her on kikebook and she is even more perfect than I remember her.
>>
learn lucid dreaming.

careful about old hag tho
>>
>>28822943
But I don't feel awkward or shy in dreams. I'm too beta for real life women but I wanna feel love.
>>
>>28823020
Think of it the way you would think of being blind. Would you rather be born blind, or become blind? The former at least doesn't know what it is he is missing. The dreams are wonderful, but as soon as I wake, I realize I can never have it.
>>
File: fuseli_nightmare_1600x900ms.jpg (64 KB, 477x599) Image search: [Google]
fuseli_nightmare_1600x900ms.jpg
64 KB, 477x599
>>28822977
are sleep paralyses really that common for lucid dreamers?
they seem pretty frightening 2bh
>>
>dream that I'm walking through the park with a bitch on my arm talking the smoothest shit imaginable, making her giggle and fawn over me
>wake up feeling like shit
>>
My dreams are always negative things that happened to me all mixed up together and with a sinister twist.
Last one i recall:

>be back in highscool
>a row in front of me, there is sitting this faggot that used to push me around and insult me on a shitty mall job i used to have
>suddenly feel something in my mouth
>fiddle with it
>its a loose tooth
>pull it out and spill blood all over my desk
>suddenly realize silence in class
>everyone is staring at me
>bitch math teacher: "well anon, are you daydreaming or what"
>whole class is laughing at me
>I get up, not feeling good, suddenly teeth and blood are raining from my mouth, ask if i can go to the bathroom
>asshole from mall job is standing up on his chair, mimicking me "durrr teacher can i go do da baffroom durrr im bleeding durrr"
>in a sudden burst of rage, i push him off his chair and stab his eyes out with a pencil whil the whole class, teacher included are in a circle around us, chanting.
> get up and run out of the scool, covered in blood, crying and screaming because i am afraid i have to go to jail now.
>>
File: Comp-1_345600.jpg (100 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Comp-1_345600.jpg
100 KB, 1920x1080
>>28823088
sleep paralysis happens everytime you dream, its natural defense of body.
It depends on individual t b h, its definitely worth trying, first time you will feel primal fear
>>
>>28822887
I dreamt I was a palastinian girl being raped by a jewish soldier and could feel his tiny dick in my ass also his cum. I dream of vividly coloured spiders and insects and crab/shellfish-hybrid things. I constantly dream of a movie theater that's actually a hub where the doors are portals to different dimensions. I often get the feeling of deja vu and I'm convinced the original memories are from dreams. I dreamt I was a german and could speak fluent german. same with japanese once. I recently became very fearful of death
>>
I dream a couple times a week usually, and I keep a journal of what I can remember when I wake up.

Every single one of them involves elements of sex and violence. In my last one, I walked outside to find a gopnik-looking thug stealing from my car and I ended up kicking his head repeatedly until it was all bloody. I also remember being in a brothel but that part was vague

Freud was right about everything t b h
>>
I usually never remember my dreams but lately ive been leaving my phone downstairs instead of right next to me in bed, and i sleep much better now and i remember my dreams every morning.
>>
>>28823144
this happened and I thought I had/was having a stroke
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
>>28823813
i cant imagine what its like having SP without knowing what it is, i would legit think im possesed by demon
>>
>>28823851
First time I had it it was the stereotypical shadow person is watching you kind of a thing

At first I though it was some kind of planar shift or an alien abduction, but when I noticed the shadow person was nonthreatening I realized it was just my mind acting out without knowing it was doing it.

Then when I read about SP it made a lot more sense
>>
I remember all my dreams

>dreams about my ex when we were in love or when the relationship was starting to go bad
>dreams of old friends in old work places
>quite a few dreams in the forests
>rarely family
>once a month get nightmares
>dreaming that I wake out of bed and started day

just recently I dreamt I asked a girl out that I saw on a twitch stream, and she said no. glad that one was a dream lol
>>
>>28823851
I've mastered self-waking techniques because of all the shit dreams so it helps with sleep paralysis too. It's not soooo frightening because it only lasts for a second or two
>>
>>28823980
>sleep paralysis
>2 seconds
>>
>>28824101
yea, because I realize it's bs so I force myself totally awake quite fast
>>
i had a dream where i was watching my dream self sleep once. it was weird.
>>
iv been dreaming about playing vidya alot lately but the game wont work and i get all pissed off and wake up. dream vidya games when?
>>
>>28823144

first time in years I've been shocked by a picture on 4chan

fucking hell, heart rate is through the roof.
>>
File: 1441696394500.jpg (47 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1441696394500.jpg
47 KB, 400x400
>>28821615

I haven't had a positive dream since I was 12 or 13. I'm now 30. The reason why we cannot dream is because they made our lives a nightmare. Dreams represent your mood, experiences and overall character based off those 2 aspects. They stripped us of our ability to be happy and so all we "dream" are weird scenarios depicting the lunacy of our suffering and nightmares depicting our pain. They dream about sex, good memories, fantasy sort of shit. Wake up and get to experience it, too. That's why I've put some serious thought into killing children. It will launch chad and stacy into the mental hell that they have put us through. The suffering people like us face is a crime. This crime was commuted against us when we were young and it has since taken it's hold and destroyed us. If you call a mothers child she is forever scarred, like us. And she will treat her husband differently, forever. Along with the pain he feels. They'll have endless nightmares due to the loss. Sounds fair right?
>>
>>28826502
>call

kill*
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.