[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
woah, it really makes you think, doesn't it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: bait.png (500 KB, 633x351) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
500 KB, 633x351
woah, it really makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
Women are the gatekeepers of sex, Men are the gatekeepers of commitment.
>>
>>28821550
>>28821612
Absolutely true. Most sluts are basically the female equivalent to white knights, but I bet the pre-wizards in here will call me cuck and whatnot for spelling that out.
>>
>>28821673
>Most sluts are basically the female equivalent to white knights

that makes no sense fampai, please explain.
>>
>>28821697
Men want sex with a woman that won't freely offer it to anyone that comes by (slut). If she does, they won't offer security, commitment, etc in exchange.

Women want security, commitment, etc. with a man that won't freely offer it to anyone that comes by (whiteknight/betacuck). If he does, they won't offer sex in exchange.
>>
>>28821550

>Chad keeps fucking me and dumping me, I am so oppressed
>>
>>28821888
checked

so acording to this women want providers but not beta providers nor whiteknights, am I guetting it right?

that kinda makes sense
>>
File: as always.png (46 KB, 190x175) Image search: [Google]
as always.png
46 KB, 190x175
>>28821888
you just blew my fucking mind
>>
>>28821888
>>28821914
>>28821935

Women want a 10/10 Chad Thundercock that is also romantic and absolutely flawless.

They think they are oppressed because they cannot have that.
>>
>>28821888
>Men want sex with a woman. Period. If they are not attractive enough to get it for free they will attempt to beta provide to compensate.

>Women want sex with a good looking guy. They also like getting provided for (not that it makes them sexually attracted to the one doing it, this is just another thing they like, who doesn't like free stuff). Depending on how unwilling they are to provide for themselves they may resort to gold digging to various degrees and accept men of lower looks for more $ if they themselves don't look perfect and can get a good looking AND rich guy, etc.
>>
>>28821888
I don't know, if I was really into a girl and she fucked straight away then it'd be sweet. Your equation only works for people who aren't that into each other (probably most at first)
>>
Actually it does. That explains why that one chick who's crazy for me doesn't wanna fuck. She thinks I'll fuckzone because she doesn't know I'm a love-starved virgin.
It all makes sense now. Thanks, OP.
>>
>>28822048
I thought this once.

Then I got to take a look at my girlfriend's whatsapp and my mind got fucking blown.

We're still together but that pretty much shattered the oneitis I had with her. I began talking with other girls, texting other girls, and I'm pretty much set if something happens and our relationship ends.

Strangely, this outlook actually improved our relationship. We're even fucking more.
>>
>>28822033
>Men want sex with a woman. Period.
Then why are there so many male virgins? All they'd have to do is pay $50 to a prostitute.
>>
>>28822403
Because it's not only about the physical act of penetration. Your masculinity is validated when a woman looks at you and thinks, "yeah i wanna fuck that guy".

It is really a primal need for feeling dominant.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.