[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any r9k every survive a suicide attempt? What was it like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1427151845227.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1427151845227.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
Any r9k every survive a suicide attempt? What was it like?
>>
i took a load of paracetamol when i was 14. tried to go to sleep but my stomach hurt so fucking badly.

i was on a mental ward at the time and when morning came around i'd only had a couple of hours of sleep. got woken up for breakfast with the other inmates, vomited on the floor then again a couple of mins later on the way back to my room. stomach hurt so much and the nausea was insane.

had to own up seeing as i wasn't dead yet. got taken to hospital in an ambulance working blue lights and had to spend a couple of nights with a drip and a load of anti sickness meds.

the best part was my family visiting me and my mum crying. felt bad man.
>>
>>28821453
Took half a bottle of my mom's tylenol when i was 13. Woke up half a day later and she asked me if i was happy- i stuttered out a yes, and she never brought it up again
>>
>>28821453
is it possible to survive by hanging?
>>
Yes water intoxication. It was a stupid method I don't recommend it.
>>
>>28821453
shot myself with a .22 pistol
>tfw you can never smell again
>>
>>28821864
literally the dumbest way
best case scenario of quick death is highly unlikely unless you're a champion pill swallower
best case somewhat likely scenario: you die of organ failure in pain while your family visits.
>>
>>28822107
>.22 pistol
must have been a nasty headache for a few minutes
>>
>>28822031
>rope breaks, leaving you brain damaged/paralyzed
>object you attached the rope to breaks, leaving you brain damaged/paralyzed
>knot comes undone, leaving you brain damaged/paralyzed
>someone finds you and wants to "help", leaving you brain damaged/paralyzed
>>
>>28821453
Hardly anyone has survived a true suicide attempt, because if you really wanted to do it you'd fucking do it.

All of the replies here are just cry for help faggots.
>>
File: instant arthritus.jpg (10 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
instant arthritus.jpg
10 KB, 300x199
>>28822157
>>28822107
And this children is why you use this instead
>>
>>28822192
well there's >>28822107
>>
>>28822240
>.22
he knew better
>>
>>28822181
my exacly fears
>>
>>28822275
probably, but seems to be a little more drastic than cutting your wrists with the door wide open or swallowing a fistful of asprin
>>
>>28822192
you're just wrong
even simple ones like death by helium or open carotid have a surprisingly high fail rate
combination of all systems can fail and the body is very robust
a few years back a girl i know jumped off a bridge about 80 ft above a shallow creek bed. i'm pretty sure that's far enough to get near terminal velocity. anyway she landed on her skinny ass, broke her back (but not paralyzed) and survived
>>
>>28822240
You believe that?
>>
File: damned if i know.png (18 KB, 560x402) Image search: [Google]
damned if i know.png
18 KB, 560x402
>>28822334
honestly? no fucking clue
people bullshit here all the time, but i sometimes wonder if half the shit here is true. someone who browses this board shooting themselves with a .22 doesn't seem to far off.
>>
>>28822404
If I shot myself I'd use a low caliber bullet so as to not make too much of a mess. Didn't know a 22 wasn't good enough. Thanks mate
>>
>>28822473
.357 is the only way to go :^)
>>
Tryed hanging but after 1 min i was still conscious and gave up
>>
>>28822107
did you shoot yourself through the fucking nose or something?
>>
>>28822404
I get what you're saying
>>
>>28822473
the lower the caliber, the more likely youll survive. its better to leave a mess then remain a vegetable. just go out in the woods and do it, then tell the cops where your body will be in a delayed email or phone message or something. thats what im gonna do, anyways.
>>
>>28822334
you really think someone would just blatantly lie on /r9k/?
>>
>>28821453
Neck hurt as everloving fuck afterwards.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.