[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you be willing to enter a relationship with a woman who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Her face when tumbling down.png (301 KB, 383x665) Image search: [Google]
Her face when tumbling down.png
301 KB, 383x665
Would you be willing to enter a relationship with a woman who would not have sex with you until marriage?

For the sake of this thread, there's a 100% chance she will not cheat on you and is a virgin.
>>
Yes, but only if she locked my little white dick in chastity while she enjoyed BIG BLACK COCK daily.
>>
>>28820775
I would honestly prefer it that way.
>>
>>28820775
Yes totally dude. No cons whatsoever.
>>
>>28820775
Why is this even a question? It's the ideal situation.
>>
>>28820775
if she's a virgin, yeah.

unfortunately, there's no such thing as a virgin who waits for marriage. There are only non-virgins who want YOU to wait for marriage because YOU'RE not good enough to have sex with her like everyone else did.
>>
That's all I want apart from an original comment
>>
Of course, it's a small sacrifice for a big reward, a loyal and thrustworthy woman.
>>
>>28820775
If she's cute and has a good personality, undoubtedly. I wouldn't even want to corrupt her.
>>
File: 1456333636868.png (40 KB, 436x545) Image search: [Google]
1456333636868.png
40 KB, 436x545
>>28820775

Who here /notgettingmarried/ here?

I don't think I've ever met a girl I wanted to marry even my oneits

I don't want kids either fuck that commitment
>>
>>28820775
You will not find a sing person here that says no, outside of trolls that read this and decide to say no.

That is literally what we want in a woman. I would definitely say yes to that deal.
>>
>>28820775
i did,
>she was 28y/o 4/10
>virgin, roastie
>always told me that she wanted to do it, but was not ready yet
>after 1 year she says that she wants to wait until marriage, that all her friends are marrying etc
>dumped her

honestly i felt like shit for 10+months of the relationship, felt unloved desu
>>
No, I'm not gonna wait x amount of years to feel the affection of someone I'm supposedly love. What the fuck are we gonna do, hold hands and blue ball each other for years before marriage?
>>
>>28820775
i don't know. i don't believe in marriage. i've never seen a happy one and i'd be a terrible parent so i'm not having kids.

not even sure i want a relationship anymore. what's the point?
>>
>>28822967
I don't want to get married, though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.