[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if it's not all OK in the end? What happens when you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1458860456270.jpg (191 KB, 798x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458860456270.jpg
191 KB, 798x1200
What if it's not all OK in the end? What happens when you realize forever alone really means forever? When you think you've abandoned hope, but deep down you feel things might get better, but then you just don't know anymore.
>>
>>28820612
What is this "hold a pen between your nose and lip" meme?
>>
File: 243410363.jpg (73 KB, 456x600) Image search: [Google]
243410363.jpg
73 KB, 456x600
>>28820672

I dunno, but I support it.
>>
>>28820612
I truly believe that it gets better in the end. Even if you live a life of total trash, death will release you from the suffering and be an improvement.
>>
File: 1976090631.jpg (155 KB, 940x1080) Image search: [Google]
1976090631.jpg
155 KB, 940x1080
Seifuku and depression general
>>
>>28820612
I honestly doubt things get better after death. If that's what you're implying. I mean, what exactly do people think death is?
>>
>>28820612
It's not going to be okay in the end, and it does really mean forever. What happens is you either kill yourself or settle down into this steady malaise of depression and emptiness, sort of dragging yourself through each day. Or maybe you accept it and try and deal with being alone, but that's rather difficult for many of us.
>>
File: 1670001014.jpg (82 KB, 650x814) Image search: [Google]
1670001014.jpg
82 KB, 650x814
I believe in reincarnation and one of the reasons I'm big on self improvement is the hope I may return as something more ideal.
>>
>>28820612
It's can be extremely painful to realize that there are simply opportunities out there that aren't open to you anymore, that you've lost for good.
Recently I imagined what being a cat is like. What kind of a family would I want to be in? What if I was a cat in Europe? There would be basically no chance of me ever belonging to a family in Asia or elsewhere, even if I might have preferred that. But with the cat's like we don't care. After a cat has served it's purpose it's brought to a shelter and usually put down. We never consider the opportunities that we're robbing them of.
The thing is, as painful as it is to realize, it's not exactly different with humans, is it?
Some people simply will be alone forever, will never experience love in their lives, and the rest of the world and the world to come will not give a damn about it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.