[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've just realised I don't even have online friends.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 4866925213_7694bc0209.jpg (30 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
4866925213_7694bc0209.jpg
30 KB, 450x253
I've just realised I don't even have online friends.
One by one, they all left the groups leaving only me and some newer people who aren't the same.
I've tried joining new chats, but I never say much and always end up as the "who's this guy that never says anything?" guy.

Throughout school I never had many real friends. For any I did, I was the spare friend who would get talken to only when everyone else was busy.
I wasn't the first friend they'd ask to be partner on group projects. they slowly left one by one until i had just one dedicated friend who stayed with me, now he's gone off to university too many miles away to think about

and then for a few years i actually had people I could call my friends which. I would look forward to turning on my computer and talking to them and nothing else.

ive thought about leaving the groups i'm still in as well and letting them go their own way without me, but i'm the one who would keep them alive. i have to much of an emotional attachment to them to let them go like everyone else

how do I make real friends that last? there's not enough people at my work for me to really bond with and i am the youngest by far.

>finish checking blog
>move mouse to i'm not a robot and select all the store fronts
hit post to send the message out to sea
>>
It's rough out there. You will make it. In what groups were you in?
>>
do you want to be friends with me anon chan
>>
>>28820569
I would like that, thank you.

>>28820565
various
funposting, anime, just small group of friend tier chats.
there were several r9k groups but none of them last
>>
Post your Steam and you'll get adds.
>>
File: Milkcoconut.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Milkcoconut.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
This is happening to me senpai

>Be complete social retarded before secondary school
>spend the first year with only a couple of friends
> start making more friends with people
>realise I can chat with these people but they're not really good friends
>over the years number of people I interact with goes down and down
> by the end of sixthform I only have one person I talk to in school
>now I only have 2 online people I talk to on any regular basis

Also, post comfy anime suggestions
>>
>>28822152
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
Birdy the mighty
>>
>>28822152
umaru, baccano, op pic related melancholy of haruhi suzumiya
>>
>>28820489
Friends are Hollywood propaganda.
Don't worry about it brobot.
>>
File: asmileneeehhh.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
asmileneeehhh.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>28822328
>>28822384
Watched all of those, except for birdy the mighty so I'll give that a go, TY anons
>>
It's hard to find friend who have the same interest as you.

I've met few internet people I can relate to. Mainly because I'm worst thant a /pol/tard.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.