[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Come home from night of splashing chads and stacies with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 43213468714.jpg (130 KB, 628x930) Image search: [Google]
43213468714.jpg
130 KB, 628x930
>Come home from night of splashing chads and stacies with orange juice
>Hear plunging sounds coming from upstairs
>what do?
>>
File: Elliot_never_scored.jpg (27 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_never_scored.jpg
27 KB, 500x385
>>28820470
put ear to door
>>
>>28820822
and listen to it all
>>
File: CuckedByADoor.png (1 MB, 599x1304) Image search: [Google]
CuckedByADoor.png
1 MB, 599x1304
>>28820822
No, fool. Doors are his fatal enemy.
>>
>>28822310
>STABS (not shoots) three! (3) roommates without being overpowered or the police being called

>doesn't manage to get any of his main targets
>>
>>28822357
Fucker hated his asian genes so much that vented his rage with them.
>>
>>28822357

That shit seems so much more brutal than his spree shooting. Imagine him sneaking up to his sleeping room mate one by one. He unleashes a barage of knife stabs on their neck and face. So fast they can barely get anything out. He puts his hand over their mouths to cover their murmored gurgling as he finishes the job. He then moves onto the next one. He does this three times.
>>
File: 1461107587698.jpg (71 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1461107587698.jpg
71 KB, 720x480
>>28820470
>plunging

oh boy
she's a cutie, i'd plunge her if you know what i mean
>>
>>28822357
what a lot of people don't understand is that knifing someone to death is EXHAUSTING compared to shooting a gun. There's a reason Lanza and holmes was able to get so many and when it was done even they too collapsed.

>>28822732
Scary part is after the first one he knew there was no going back. Still he was a piece of fucking shit for killing those nerdy Asian kids, they'd have brought him over a cute Japanese girl if he would have just been their friend and fuckin smoked them out once in a while. He didn't even get the sort of people that deserved his ire, he fucking killed people just like him and that makes him the scummiest of them all
>>
>>28820470
As a guy that grew up without any sisters i just don't understand the rage guys with sisters get when some dude wants to fuck them or date them.

Does having a sister give you some sort of daddy complex or something? Or are you just genuinely jelly that it's not you fucking your sister?
>>
>>28824640
I don't have sisters but I have cousin(s) I feel close to and sometimes I experience what you talk about. It's definetly not jealousy. It's not really rage either (for me, although I'm not a brother), mostly skepticism and a negative, inquisitive, you-deserve-better attitude.

If you want my take on this, I guess it's some old socio-evolutional mechanism developed to ensure that the male is "worthy" to become part of the family. But it might be just as well protectiveness in general. It also applies mostly to younger family members than yourself.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.