[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What surgeries do I need to get to become chad? I'm so sick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1463780813337.jpg (183 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1463780813337.jpg
183 KB, 1200x1600
What surgeries do I need to get to become chad? I'm so sick of being an ugly 25 year old virgin. I just wanna be a Chad.
>>
>>28820323
Nigga you dont even look bad. Just hit up the gym like 3 times a week and act really confident with what you say.
>>
>>28820323
limb lengthening, dieting and maxilla surgery
>>
>>28820379
What about my ridiculously long philtrum? Will a lip lift work?
>>
>>28820379
faggot, you dont need limb lengthening unless you're irredeemably short, like the height of an average girl. 5'5-6 or lower

if hes 5'8 or 5'9 or some shit all he has to do is lose about 30lbs, he looks pretty overweight
>>
your looks are not what's holding you back. just don't dress like an idiot and boost your confidence, keep working on yourself
>>
>>28820420
I wanna be a chad. I wanna fuck a different woman every night. I've earned this after 25 years of loneliness.
>>
>>28820450
You acting like an autist doesnt make you earn shit. Fucking be proactive about your life and wanting to fuck a woman every night and you might actually earn it you faggot.
>>
>>28820450
ok just become really funny and read up on PUA stuff then if you wanna live like a shallow degenerate. you don't deserve shit unless you earned it btw.
>>
>>28820487
That's what I'm doing you cuck. That's why I'm asking for surgical advise. And here you are again with the just beee yourself nonsense. Why do you want me to continue suffering? Why do you not want me to have the face of a Chad?
>>
>>28820521
Because you don't need one. Your face is fine. Just fucking bulk up and learn how to stop being auistic and replace it with confidence. If you had either of those you wouldn't be here.
>>
>>28820323
chin, jaw, and get to sub 10% bodyfat

boom chad
>>
>>28820609
What about my philtrum dude? It's really long. Chad doesn't have long philtrums.
>>
>>28820639
it'll look proportional once you get the chin implant. combined with the jaw implant, youll be set. start saving up
>>
>>28820323
I've seen your face on this site about 100 times now.

You're worried about your looks because you never leave your house.
>>
>>28820323
upper lip filler, buccal fat, jaw advancement
>>> lookism.net for experts
>>
>>28820323
Why do I see this face everywhere? Is that actually you or a people going around posting your pic everywhere
>>
>>28820639
Don't forget to get the autism surgery too it's the most important one.
>>
How's life in Romania, buddy? You've got all those beautiful bitches walking on the streets, and you can't get any pussy?

Well, it happens, get over it!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.