[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my misanthropy is so high i literally expelled myself to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1461578663017.jpg (21 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1461578663017.jpg
21 KB, 480x480
>my misanthropy is so high i literally expelled myself to any social activity
>completely functional and normal person, yet with 0 social life at all because FUCK PEOPLE
>somehow end here and have to deal with this massive ocean of idiots and retarded manchildren
Life is pain.
>>
The next step is forgoing even online socialization. That way we can really ascend
>>
>>28820020
I've tried that, it didn't end very well.
So far i need some people to tell 'em to fuck off once in a while.
That's also why i'm on 4chan as well.
>>
When you're waiting for full on immersible VR.
>>
>>28819955
Probably, you either hate people because you overestimate yourself or because you underestimate them. Most of them may be shit, but there's good people out there. Not all the normies are Chad or retards.
If you're going to isolate yourself, don't blame others. Blame yourself. I was the same, and I still have almost zero social relations because I hate boring talks like "hey I did this and that, or hey, that day happend that thing" ,and the ones I have started only because mutual convenience and developed later on (I hang out with a small group of close friends from highschool and we rarely get together due to our different uni schedules).
I understood that I'm not fond of boring chats like "yesterday I did this". Witty shittalks and slight drinking are way better. Nobody's going to actually care about your feelings, nobody's going to sincerely care about your problems. They will only if they affect them directly or indirectly. But that's perfectly fine, it's the essence of society and utilitarianism.
I've been lucky because my acquaintances thought the same way as me and that made possible getting closer. You can do the same in the right places (at work? at uni/school?). You just have to first ask yourself if you really want it, if you think it's worthy the effort, the initial compromise.
I think it's not, because it requires time to find the right people, assuming everyone might have different expectations. But after what I said you might think it is worthy. Or maybe not.
And I don't care, I'm just answering because I'm bored.
I'm no philanthropist, but just stop that pointless and nonsense misanthropy mate
>>
>>28819955
>it's another /I need to beg for attention from people by saying how much I hate people/ thread
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.