[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
self employed > neet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1464172506804.jpg (57 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1464172506804.jpg
57 KB, 540x960
self employed > neet
>>
>>28819936
nah it's a pain in the ass.
employed with so little t odo they're basically paying you to do nothing > self employed
all of the money, none of the responsibilities
>>
Well, yes. It's the best of both worlds really.

Too bad most don't have the self-control for self employment.
>>
>>28819936
>tfw no skills or talents or capability for successful self-employment
>>
>>28819964
You have the fun of managing your own business and being able to call the shots. Much better than slaving away under someone else or rotting underneath a pile of cumstained rags.
>>
How to be my own boss?
>>
someone gave me a good idea. but i have no idea how legit it is. one guy i know says he is saving to buy an atm machine. like you buy a certain location, like say, near a mall or a ballpark (some prime location) and install an atm machine there, and charge 1.50 transaction fee to use it. if its the only one in the area, normies will line up to use it. pure profit, every day. how to get into this business? all youd have to do is empty the atm machine and re stock it periodically i guess.
>>
>>28821190
>the fun of managing your own business
>fun
>FUN
Could you detail me what do you know about business management and where did you learn it?
>>
>>28822616
It's really simple anon.

Develop a desirable skill.
Identify your target market.
Figure out the time it takes to complete a Job.
Figure out the material/overhead cost it takes to complete the job.
Mark it up to make a profit, but don't mark it up too high to price yourself out of the market.
?????
Profit.
>>
>>28819936
oh my GOD the TITS
LOOK AT HER BOOBS MAN
HER BOOOOOBSSS
>>
>>28819936
Every day i dream of being self emplyed
Being a wagie crushes my soul
>>
>>28822616
It is a noble thing, almost an adventorous thing.

If your business is purely for making money, it may be boring like any old job, and stressful.

If your business makes money but also helps shape the world in some way (for example; develop new technologies, make a useful impact, reach out and spreads a message to people) it is something you pour your heart into, and it becomes your life's work. It sustains you, makes you independent from anyone else, gives you flexibility, lets you pace yourself as you want and gives quite an income too, but more importantly, it is something you can be proud of. Yes, there are stressful periods, especially when things begin to go badly, but in the end of the day, a self-created business with a purpose is not begrudging work, it is part of your life and personality. You do not need to take time off work and go on a vacation to enjoy yourself; every day is full of fullfillment and enjoyment. In other words, you live.
>>
>>28822393
Arcade cabinets and vending machines also produce passive income with relatively low investment. It doesn't make much money unless you own a lot of them though.
>>
I've made 90k so far this year self employed. Think small every day things, you're not going to start some huge corporation most likely but there's tons of money to be made
>>
>>28823322
what about slot machines in bars
>>
>>28823331
Whats your hustle?
>>
>>28823505
Yeah that works too.

You're basically like a parasitic mini-store offering some service that complements the larger business.
>>
>>28819936
Sauce pretty please
>>
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Ah, the self-employed. King of the wagies. Instead of being a cuck to a boss, you're a cuck to your investors, business partners and most importantly, your customers. Don't forget that the Johnsons wanted their package delivered by Friday. You have the rest of the day off, don't you? You don't? You have to work all through the night to guarantee your customer's happiness.

That's fine, though. You need to build your legacy. I, on the other hand, have spent my entire day learning the language of anime women and exploring human anatomy through the help of various videos. Tomorrow I might go to Tahiti. I might explore the underground extravagances of my city. It's not like I have anyone that I'm committed to serving.

You'd better deliver that package, wagecuck. Tick tock. Tick tock.
>>
>>28823729
By that logic you're a cuck to your government and/or parents

Always remember this
A good entrepreneur makes money while he sleeps

Self-employed wagies are the ultimate NEETs, all heatie neeties bow down to them. A self-employed NEET will destroy any heatie neetie in an online battle because, unlike the heatie neetie who has to do his mummy's chores, the self-employed NEET has every second of the day to himself to out-shitpost every fool who tries to go against him.
>>
File: Nonon_jakuzure.jpg (32 KB, 480x531) Image search: [Google]
Nonon_jakuzure.jpg
32 KB, 480x531
>>28823890
Silly wagie. We all know that you have to work as soon as you wake to the moment you fall asleep (sleeping being optional in most cases). I can see your logic is misguided, for if you don't go above and beyond your customers' expectations, they will take their business elsewhere. We superior NEETS, on the other hand, bow to no one. Our life goal is to fulfill our own nihilistic passions to the fullest. Don't forget to pay your taxes.
>>
>>28821868
it's not real hard, You can put up flyers offering to fix computers, or mow lawns if you have your own lawn mower.

It's actually easy to make money cutting grass in the summer because you can easily undercut all those lanscaping companies that charge like $50 a pop, You could mow them for like $25 each and while your there up sale them on some light tree trimming if you have the tools to do it.

I would do all that but i don't have a truck or a car to get anywhere so im basically at the jumping off place right before homelessness.
>>
File: 669.gif (37 KB, 267x219) Image search: [Google]
669.gif
37 KB, 267x219
>>28824169
>mfw spend 2-3 years working hard to create a business
>mfw it shoots off and I hire some converted NEET to wagecuck for me as the CEO and make all decisions
>mfw I get more money than an entire neighbourhood of heati neetie's combined
>mfw all I need to do is shout at the CEO when he gets something wrong
>mfw I hire people to make memes for me on /r9k/
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.