[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start dating gf >it turns out she's super-wealthy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
>start dating gf
>it turns out she's super-wealthy
>I'm basically a NEET
>tells me today, "I'll be the breadwinner. You can just be my sex toy."
>>
People use the word "breadwinner" in casual language?
I'm not American, but I'm skeptic.
>>
You're living the dream, familia
>>
>>28819868
>People use the word "breadwinner" in casual language?

yeah, why? what do you call the person who earns the majority of a household's income?
>>
File: 33a.jpg (55 KB, 391x378) Image search: [Google]
33a.jpg
55 KB, 391x378
>>28819838

If a girl ever said this to me I think my waveform would collapse and I'd just be erased from existence. That being said. Please delete this.
>>
>>28819838
dont do it. my parents have this relationship and their both miserable.
theres also studies saying both parties are less happy when the woman makes more.
youre supposed to be dominant you useless pussy, make more money.
>>
the hero we deserve, but not the original comment
>>
>>28819838
Go for it OP better damn well make sure she is happy at all times and when I mean at all I mean at all
>>
>>28821488
Shut the fuck up where do you think you are? Don't fuck this up OP you worthless stinky NEET. Swear to God she better never get tired of your ass.
>>
>>28819838
This is probably going to end badly because relationship dynamics don't work that way generally. Anyways, congratulations and get out. Fuck you mean you're basically a NEET...
>>
File: 1455828649766.png (76 KB, 317x436) Image search: [Google]
1455828649766.png
76 KB, 317x436
You forgot the last part
>then I woke up
>>
I would actually be happy with that. I would be motivated to get fit, get good hobbies, start a life- essentially only because having money/ being pressured to supply for myself is a pain in the fucking ass.

Having someone getting that area "covered", even if it goes against tradition (hell, ESPECIALLY because it does) is great.
>>
How wealthy, OP?
>>
be careful if she leaves, you'll be out years or experience and money
>>
>>28819838
"buy me a nice car and we have a deal"
>>
>>28821649
>>28821948

these. best of luck OP, but know that your GF has ALL the leverage and can change her mind at the drop of a hat. I'd be even more wary if you've only been with her for ~6 months or less. y'all could be in the honeymoon phase

if possible, see about an allowance and stash a bit each time so you got a bit of somethin' to fall back on
>>
>>28821488
>No, second-guess this circumstance which will undeniably make you happy!

Literally who cares about relationship dynamics when sex and money are provided for? Only the kind of normies who can't have anything without ruining it.
>>
Hi. Im a robot, this is /r9k/ and what thread is this?
>>
>>28822269
>Literally who cares about relationship dynamics when sex and money are provided for?
>only caring about sex & money
>not caring about romantic intimacy

and you have the gall to throw the n-word at others, kek
>>
>>28819838
I'm in this exact position myself. I'm going to try to start a small business in case shit hits the fan down the road. Having this safety net should help immensely
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.