[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this picture make you feel? Also, anyone has similar pics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 1464204120060.jpg (91 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1464204120060.jpg
91 KB, 600x800
How does this picture make you feel?
Also, anyone has similar pics?
>>
What did he take the picture with?
>>
>>28819600
another cellphone, mongoloid
>>
>>28819600
a camera
>>
>>28819558
>How does this picture make you feel?

I feel strange tingles in my weewee, m-mommy what's happening?
>>
man, when was the last time you guys went to a chili's?
it's been a couple of years for me.
wasn't a terrible experience.
>>
why is she not concerned that he's taking a picture of her while also holding another cellphone up
>>
>>28819797
>hey babe let's take a photo of a photo of you, this is going to get so many likes on instagram
>aaa babe yes let's do it!
>>
>>28819558
turned on as fuck. reminds me of when I had a girl take a video of herself on my phone while she was sucking my dick while talking to her boyfriend on her phone.

i fucking love cute, petite, innocent seeming girls exposed as being filthy little fucksluts.
>>
>>28819558

>dat huge dick
>tfw small dik

why live?
>>
File: 1446157130270.png (126 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1446157130270.png
126 KB, 399x388
>>28819558

that smug face is soo punchable
>>
Be Amerifat.

Go out to eat at fine dining establishment(Chilis)

Young and Broke, so we can only afford appetizer deal, I buy her a drink because she wont put my pee pee in her mouth unless drunk.

Feel Good about being young and being social at a franchise that litteraly serves overpriced precooked meals which are microwaved for consumption.

Look at photo of me getting a blowy joey to distract that I am in my 20s, My country is being taken over, My prospects are not as good as my parents and this 5/10 with makeup on is the best I can get.

Sit in contentment at franchise restaurant while I reflect that oral sex with this grill is the highlight of my life.

Faggot
>>
>>28819787
i work at chilis. its ok
>>
>>28820069
what's your favorite food item on the menu?
anything pretty good and new i should know about?
>>
i don't understand what's happening in this picture
can someone enlighten me?
>>
>>28819558
I'm sure there is another one, one girl with some male friends, got her tits out in the cellphone... wish I knoew where to find it
>>
>>28820103

This is acceptable modern family interaction in a public restaurant in 2016....

We are Weimar Republic.
>>
>>28819558
That's a fancy looking Chili's ours is just a Denny's copy&paste
>>
>>28819787
My brother and I got food poisoning the last time.

Don't do it, anon!
>>
>>28820101
not really. i hardly eat there. the burritos aren't actually too bad if you're in the mood. and i like the chicken bacon ranch quesadillas. if you wanna eat a little healthier the mango chicken is decent. but then again you prob shouldn't be at chilis if youre trying to be healthy
>>
>>28820157
was that the only time?

>>28820163
those quesadillas sound right up my alley.
do you think the baby back ribs are overrated?
do you even still serve them?
>>
>>28820207
Yes.

It was the second time I'd ever been in a Chili's, so your mileage may vary, but I didn't enjoy running to the bathroom every half hour for two weeks.

I'm willing to admit that it's probably mostly fine, but I'm still never eating at Chili's again. The food wasn't even that good, t b h.
>>
>>28819558

>no context
I can't develop an opinion you fucking autist
>>
>>28820207
yeah the ribs arent terrible but they don't have a whole lot of meat on them so i wouldnt say theyre worth the cost unless you're really craving ribs and don't want anything else
>>
>>28819558
>claws for nails
no, thx
>>
>>28820283
that doesn't really sound like food poisoning, maybe a stomach flu that you got from there.

what'd you get?
the last time i went, around charlotte, north carolina. i had flown in and was starving and it wasn't bad. i got a beer and some sort of taco thing, i believe. not bad.

>>28820333
yeah, that seems like that would be a problem. what kind of sauce are you using on those? is it house made bbq or like sweet baby rays?

nice trips btw
>>
m0ney
>>
>>28819620
What madman carries around two cellphones?
>>
>>28820381
theres a regular "chilis bbq sauce" and we also have a dr pepper bbq sauce and a beer bbq sauce. desu idk how they're made, none of the cooks speak english and always look pissed off so i doubt i could ask
>>
>>28820500
which do you prefer out of those? the dr pepper one doesn't sound too bad.

nice dubs btw
>>
>>28820536
i actually haven't tried the dr pepper cause i dont think i would like it. and neither the regular or beer ones jumped out to me as being better than the other
>>
>>28820620
what kind of sauce man are you?
>>
Know that feel when I tried dating a girl for once and her jealous ex sent me gross sex pics. Made me feel dead inside.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.