[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confused
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: latest-1.jpg (10 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
10 KB, 279x181
Okay you bastards, I need to now what the fuck is going on.

There's a girl that I've been interested in, and I'm unsure how she feels about me. She always seems happy to see me and shit but she doesn't always respond to my messages.

Well on Monday I asked her if she wanted to hang out for the first time in person. And she said that she did.
So I told her that I would text her to set something up and she also agreed.
FF to today, I text her saying "Hey Annonette, we should hang out after school today" to no fucking response yet.
I'm so fucking confused honestly and I need your input on this. Will give more info of needed.
>>
>>28819548
>Hey Annonette
>Annonette
>>
>>28819635
I know I psated from B because I didn't want to type it out again
>>
I need help with this reguardless :(
>>
maybe she has like.....other things to do ?
Ask her again once (at a different time). If she answers, great. If she still doesn't, give up.

Its not that complicated
>>
File: 2016-05-25 14.36.05.png (727 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-25 14.36.05.png
727 KB, 1080x1920
>>28819785

Don't you think it's strange that she wouldn't respond though? She could just tell me that she's busy, but why just ignore?
Here's my message
>>
>>28819853
for may people not answering every single message you get is not a big deal.

But I now see that this is (at least) the 2nd time she doesn't answer to a question from you, which could mean she's not as interested as you think
>>
>>28819548
Two scenarios -
1. She's not actually into you but you're an autist so you misread the situation and her interest.
2. She's intentionally waiting to text you because she doesn't want to seem overeager. We all play these games whether we like it or not. Don't worry too much. And if she doesn't respond, move on dude. Respect yourself first and foremost.
>>
>>28819548
I think signs are pointing to her not being into you romantically.

Her agreeing in person to hanging out sadly isn't worth anything, because lots of girls (pussies) will say "Sure" then ghost you when you actually try to organise, since it saves them from rejecting you in person.

Sorry anon. I'm gonna advise that you move on and find a new crush. If she comes around, go for it, but don't wait on it
>>
>>28819548
If she doesn't answer, ignore and onto the next girl.
The thing I learned the hard way is that you never count on one girl, always keep other girls around incase one girl loses interest, starts playing games or you lose interest.
It sounds hard but if you got to text one girl, you can get to text some other girls as well.

Remember my words anon, the attachment you are creating isn't worth it.
>>
Just take your time, don't rush. Purposely take long to reply back because it makes you look unsure like you're not sure if you're into her and then the girl will turn it around on her self thinking maybe she's not good enough for you giving you the upper hand, making her chase you instead of the other way around. Girls do this to guys all the time whether they know it or not.
>>
>>28820321
>>28820202
>>28820177
>>28820159

I'll account a couple of scenarios that gave me the impression that she was interested, hopefully his makes my situation a little easier to understand.

Experience #1: (In no particular order)
>I was talking to her at work when a couple of other girls that knew me came in
>They disrupted out convo and we speaking with me flirtatiously
>I also spoke somewhat flirty, but not to their extent
>I looked back at Valerie (the girl in question's name) and she was looking at me with a pretty blatant look of jealousy

Exp #2:
I work in shit teir fast food (I'm still in High school) so don't judge the work
>Working with Valerie
>She closed a completely different station than I did
>I was doing my procedures and she she calls my name
>She had brough me a mop bucket and said "Hey, I brought this for you" both in a comforting voice and with a smile
>I said thank you and smiled back at her, she returned it and went off on her way

Will post more in a second
>>
Exp #3:
>Again at work
>There's downtime so I took the initiative to go and talk to her (this is when my interest started)
>We were just bantering on about nothing really, just talking with each other
>I then just state into her eyes with a smile
>She does the exact same and we're just there for about 4 seconds looking at each other
>I give her a smile and she smiles too and says "Woah" in a flirty tone of voice
>We then part

Exp #4:
>I had a freind (who is a girl) that came to visit from college
>I was also working with Valerie on this day
>Well my friend and I are talking, and as she leaves we hug (we always do)
>I saw that Valerie witnessed this, and she shot a very jealous look in our direction
>My friend leaves, and I go out in lobby to stock shit
>Valerie comes up to me and says in a tone of voice that had a hint of jealously in it "Who is that? Is that your girlfriend?"
>I smile at her and say "No I don't have a girlfriend, she's just a friend of mine"
>This was about when my interest was taking root
>>
Exp #5 (this one related back to #4)
>Closing again with Valerie
>We were next to each other doing dishes and what not
>Our managers begin a conversation about past workers here
>My friend who I hugged had recently left to go back to 2nd semester in college (she worked durkng Christmas break)
>I brought my freind up and was talking about how she's a good worker and all
>Valerie say "Wait who?"
>And I explain to her her physical traits to clarify who it was
>Valerie says to me in a jealous (but not overly obviously) tone of voice
"Isn't she the one that hugs you?"
>To which I tell her yes and also make a comment on why she remembers her for that
>It clicks in my head, but she didn't say anything in response
This one to me really hammers in the jeaoulsy thing, because why would she remember her only for that? Plus the way she said the last part was kind of in a saddened tone to be honest

Exp #6: (This happens quite often but this one stood out to me)
>This happened after the texts on my screenshot where I ask he about her senior year with no response.
>This is after she quit btw
>She came into the workplace and was in line for Ice Cream
>I work in kitchen
>Busy but not enough to where I couldn't speak to her
>She is in line, and she spotted me before I did her
>And she very excitedly called out my name "Annon!"
>I look over at her and she has a big smile and is waving at me
>I was annoyed with her because of her not replying to my messages. So I just do a quick wave and go back into kitchen
>I saw that he smile faded when I didn't go and speak with her
>>
Exp#7: (again after she had quit)
>She comes into the workplace
>And talks with other past co-workers
>I was in a state of mixed feelings so I didn't go up to say hi
>Anothre one of my female co-workers comes up to me and says "Hey, Valerie is out there"
>I turn the corner to speak to her
>She is looking a little down
>I say in a soft sort of flirty (due to mixed feelings) tone "Hey Valerie"
>She looks up and she begins so smile
>"Hey annon"
>We look into each others eyes for a second or so
>We both say at the same time "How are you doing"
>We both then laugh and try to begin a convo, but are interrupted by other co-workers
>I'm annoyed at co-workers but I say bye to Valerie, so it's all good.
>>
Okay well to expond upon the day I aked her to hang out with me in person. Heres how it happened.

>She came in and I waved at her while she was in line.
>She did too
>I took a shake out to a customer, Valerie was in her own booth with her brother
>I see that she's looking directly at me
>I go over to her and begin small talk, all the while she is very happy to both see me and smiling
>I ask her if she has another job, to which she says "No"
>And that as a result she says that "It's boring, and she has nothing to do" she said this with a big smile on her face
>I just say something like "Well at least the unemployment life is easy"
>Again she says with a smile "It's no fun when you have nothing to do"
>It clicks in my head and then I ask her if she wants to hang out sometime
>She immediately says yes, and I'm just like "Alright cool okay"
>She gets up to have a convorsation with me then, always talking with a smile and visually happy
>We walk to the counter (so I can go to work again)
>Because I was so sketched out on her flaking out (like most women have done to me) I ask her
>Are you sure you're down to hang out sometime?"
>Again, she agrees
>She then invites me to her graduation and I agree
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.