[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies come here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1464055644426.webm (901 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
1464055644426.webm
901 KB, 800x500
Why do normies come here?
>>
To laugh at us because something is lacking in their own lives.
>>
>>28819479
The same reason why weaboo scum wont stay on their containment boards.
>>
>>28819479
used to be a robot loser. turned life around but when i'm bored i'll come back here for old times sake
>>
>>28819479
To laugh at you like a zoo animal
>>
to remind me of simpler times
>>
>>28819544
>contaniment boards
fucking 4chan was originally a anime forum was it not
>>
File: lheXXy1h.jpg (22 KB, 480x339) Image search: [Google]
lheXXy1h.jpg
22 KB, 480x339
I've played League of Legends intermittently since Season 2. After playing on one account for a while, I have to try really hard just to win half of my games. It makes me feel below average. I suppose I could train to get better, but that's more work than I want to put into a game that I don't take all that seriously. Instead I just make a new account and enjoy beating up on newbies for a while.

I think it's the same thing for normies who post here. They've reached the point in their lives where they're going to have to try really hard if they want to improve their position, but since most of them are constructed half from nihilism and half from laziness, they don't want to bother. Instead, they take online quizzes that will tell them that they're depressed or autistic or whatever -- maybe even fake out a real diagnosis from a doctor. Then they come here. They see "their people." They see how well they've done compared to the other "mentally ill" people. They affirm what they knew all along: They were extraordinary.
>>
>>28819479
because i used to be a robot.
I come back for the nostalgia.
This will always be home for me.
>>
Why do you go to a zoo
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 650x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 650x600
>>28819479
FUCKING NORMIESSSSSS REEEEEE REEEEEEEE REEE REEEEEEE
>>
>>28820356
>>28819695
ebin my good man simply and unequivocally ebin
>>
>>28819479
I like talking about my mental problems here
>>
>>28819544
>getting triggered by Vietnamese coloring books
I'm lmaoing at you're life kiddo
>>
>>28819479
because we've been here longer than you, you fucking loser.
>>
>>28819479
i'm kind of a normie but I'm damaged and fucked up mentally so I come here because apparently this is a safe place. I don't make fun of people when I post here though nor do I believe myself to be superior.
I have done what robots consider to be normie things but they were all accidentally and I deserve to be a KHV.
>>
>>28820582
just be part of weird facebook desu it fits what youre looking for better
>>
>>28819479

there's no such thing as a normie. nearly everyone is fucked up, especially in their teens through their early 30s. you just happen to be fucked up in a way that presents itself as low self esteem and social ineptitude.
>>
>>28820720
do i really have to say it

gtfo normie scum reeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>28820626
wtf is weird facebook? regardless, I find facebook too be less interesting than here and most people I have on there are just high school people I don't talk to.
>>
>>28820796
cmon man

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=weird+facebook
>>
>>28820833
oh that. meh... it's nice discussing stuff with peeps here that you couldn't do on facebook. most people who comment on facebook images have a "lol xD" sense of humor
lurking here has warped my sense of humor too much
>>
>>28820795
"normie scum reee" is my favore ebin meme so dank lol :^)
>>
we are here to help you
>>
>>28820892
You're not giving Weird Facebook enough credit. It's very much the SJW counter-weight to 4chan. They ironize the xDs as much as we do here. Just gotta find the right pages.
>>
>>28819479
To feel better about themselves when they have to spend one day without hanging out with their friends.
>>
They enjoy seeing people lower on the food chain than them suffer and go out of their way to make them suffer more and enjoy pleasing people higher on the food chain succeed and go out of their way to make them feel good.

t. normie expert
>>
File: 1459094882103.gif (2 MB, 308x214) Image search: [Google]
1459094882103.gif
2 MB, 308x214
because sometimes between /b/ and /pol/ and you come in my way. then i scroll through a first page, have a laugh and maybe post a reply.
>>
>>28821017
"weird facebook" isn't sjw at all tho. a bunch of my normie friends constantly share le ebin dank memerinos from "weird facebook" pages and they're all anti-essjaydubs.
>>
>>28821411
Weird. All the ones I know of are very SJW.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.