[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>eating at shitty diner not far from my house >hear normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 787x774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 787x774
>eating at shitty diner not far from my house
>hear normies talking about Pepe
>let my power level slip and start ranting to them about how Pepe's become a shitty tumblr meme and there's tons of better ones out there now
>they get into festive argument with me
>get enraged and exclaim that Pepe belonged to us first, and that the normies stole him
>whole room gets quiet
>walk away slowly and start heading towards door
>hear people laugh and call me a weirdo
I go here all the time, how do I redeem myself, /r9k/?
>>
File: FjtGVXq.png (236 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
FjtGVXq.png
236 KB, 500x501
>>28819289
post some rare pepes senpai
>>
Do not, for they are under your level and you have ascended away from them.
>>
>>28819289
you could play it as a joke maybe..
>>
sorry hex no more use of that name for you
>>
File: 1458809817759.gif (662 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
1458809817759.gif
662 KB, 800x528
>>28819289
Time to leave town.
Soon word will spread of this incident and a pitch fork mob will assemble to burn you like a witch.
>>
heres what the secure tripcode is though
hex#faggot#feels
>>
>>28819289
Never admit or deny is my best solution to autistic shit. People will ask you wtf that was about, and you just act cheaky about it, say nothing really. They'll ask if you were serious back there, and you'll say "You tell me" or "I dunno, maaaaybe" and you NEVER actually give an absolute response. Just play it off humerously, accept the fact that they think you're being weird about it, but at least you're keeping it light. This isn't the perfect solution but it's a good one, and the most optimal solution as I've found.
>>
>>28819751
>humerously

Like with my bones?
>>
>>28819792
kek kek kek kek kek
>>
>>28819792
you caught me being illiterate. I have no defense.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.