[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People get mad as fuck over this image here, get all defensive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: recom.png (1 MB, 1204x1466) Image search: [Google]
recom.png
1 MB, 1204x1466
People get mad as fuck over this image here, get all defensive if one thing or another they like are included and start debating like it's some religious sacred image depicting the worse a human being can be, which is funny as fuck to me.

So, being a discordian at heart, I decided to get into these things. Go full herectic to the eyes of the self proclaimed red pilled internet elite who hold the truth in their hands.

I had only ever had contact with two of the things here, Adventure Time and Undertale. I liked both. Didn't really finish any of them, but liked enough to guess I wouldn't hate it if I devoted a little more time. Then I got into Mad Max. Cool as fuck, and the movies are very different between themselves. Into the Wild was good too, even if naive in it's premise. Maybe I would have liked it more if younger and more of a dreamer.

Well, since you all are usually so good at pinpointing things "these kind of people" like, why don't you improve this image some more?
That way I have more recommendations and you can get even more kids angry when reposting it.
>>
All that image is is shitty taste, so I can't fix it
>>
>>28819188
This is 10/10 bait. Good job OP. I gladly bite.
>>
>>28819188
The ideology segment is contradictory in a lot of ways. Gone Home was just plain boring.
>>
>>28819188
so is this like meme school the thread?
>>
I know a guy exactly like that
he has really stereotypically gay mannerisms but is a heterosexual virgin(surprise)
I don't really get it, he lacks self-awareness and seems to be really blissfully ignorant or something
any attempt to redpill him is met with derision
also his black stepdad beats his mom
>>
>>28819282
How can that be bait? I was completely sincere.
Or are you so self centered that you can't even believe in people going in the opposite direction you chose to go?
Ever heard of discordianism? It's all about doing shit like this. There's a lot of people into this, for decades now.
And it's tame as fuck considering more hardcore kinds of zen trainning.
It's zen from sheltered mama's boy. And yeah, I'm one of those.
But I hope to some day grow some balls to leave everything behind and go starve at the gates of some temple on the other side of the world just for a chance of being accepted by a real zen master.
Talk about naive. Still, feels good knowing I'm still less closed minded as you, who can't even believe people such as me exist.
>>
>>28819188
Holy shit, that's a tremendous faggot.
>>
The picture is clearly bait, since it includes the Phantom Menace
>>
>>28819311
Yeah, I know.
I'm still avoiding the bottom half.
I'll probably leave the ideology part to the end. It'll be like the final test.

>>28819381
I too know people like that. It's like you said, a matter of self-awareness. While some people got too much of it, some got none. How old is he? Because it's never to late to change. I saw people at "running with their arms behind like naruto" people finally get aware during their mid twenties.
It's crazy. I wish there was a book on this thing.
Like some kids start walking or talking later, some teenagers start becoming aware later too.
>>
>>28819381
somebody explain this shit

I want to help him but it's impossible to reach through to him, he doesn't take anything outside of cuck propaganda remotely seriously
if I were him the nigger that was fucking my mom would be long dead
>>
>>28819188
Back in my day trolling meant something
>>
>>28819464
That and the minion could be seen as bait, yes. Minion would fit better in a "normie stereotype" image.
But the rest still stands, if at least as how 4chan see these people.
>>
>>28819520
He's 20 years old my man
I think it's just too much to confront, like once the slightest breach in his damn appears everything will flood through and he'll have to acknowledge just how insanely cucked his life is
>>
>>28819524
It's simple: try to understand him.
Listen to him and ask about or point out friendly things that doesn't make sense or seem wrong to you.
Unless you're the wrong one, the truth will be by your side.
But you have to be honest, and even ready to see YOURSELF being converted by him.
>>
File: 1401128063231.jpg (120 KB, 474x528) Image search: [Google]
1401128063231.jpg
120 KB, 474x528
>>28819188
>being a discordian at heart
>>
>>28819746
>le hat man
>>
>>28819524
human brain is not rational
we like security, we cling to our beliefs and we have and very advanced and sophisticated mechanisms made to preserve them
see cognitive dissonance, your brain can't stand it
if you provide someone with new fact that conflicts his beliefs the brain works hard to align this new information with his core beliefs
the more incompatible that information is with your core beliefs the more mental stress it causes, because your brain needs to process this fact while preserving your beliefs e.g. using mental gymnastics, disregarding/denying it
you need to serve it to him by little pieces, the transition needs to be smooth
also he has to be exposed to the beliefs, you want to force on him, constantly,
and most importantly allow him to come to the conclusions and experience the reality on his own
the beliefs and values has to be "his"
if you actually manage to do this I'd be impressed
>>
>>28819188
Why does this chart have cartoons and TV shows as two separate categories, but has nothing for music?
>>
>>28819311
It's completely contradictory. Taoism is incompatible with dialectics.
>>
>>28819188
So, you're telling us you never came in contact with Star Wars?
>>
>>28819188
If one thing you like at all is in that image you should reassess your life. Everything in the image is literal cancer.
>>
>>28819188
Nobody gets mad at dumb pictures like this. You're just a 15 year old edge lord who thinks everything you do is some giant middle finger. It's not.
>>
File: poly-feature.png (7 KB, 380x300) Image search: [Google]
poly-feature.png
7 KB, 380x300
>>28819188

I don't think I know anyone who fits into everything here.

Hell, I like the idea of polyamory but fuck most of the rest of this shit
>>
>>28819188
This isn't really a good bait image because it just includes stuff that everyone recognizes as faggotry. You need to equate more things 4chan hates with things 4chan likes. Put Cave Story up in the games category, for instance.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.