[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>childhood female friend says Trump is Hitler >tell her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1455884307988.jpg (154 KB, 548x1012) Image search: [Google]
1455884307988.jpg
154 KB, 548x1012
>childhood female friend says Trump is Hitler
>tell her that's what liberals always do, they compare whoever they don't like to Hitler
>childhood female friends gets offended
>on the verge of crying
>tells me I never respect her opinions
>very upset with me
I think I lost a very old friend today guys. And you know what scares me about it? I absolutely didn't feel a thing, I don't care. I've known her since I was 8. I thought about it today and I don't think I've ever truly cared about her. I always kept her around when it was convenient...am I a piece of shit?
>>
>>28819088

No, you now realize you have the power to manipulate her emotionally. Talk to her and tell her you're sorry you upset her and that you do respect her opinions and that you care deeply about her and give her a hug.

She'll go from feeling sad and angry at you to being happy an loved with you. The roller coaster ride of emotions is fun to watch with women. And hey, you might get her to suckle your dick.
>>
>>28819175
Well right after I upset her I told her I'm sorry and I gave her a hug and said I loved her. I don't think I really meant that I loved her. Her mood didn't seem to change much from that. Haven't seen her since yesterday, when it happened.
>>
The problem is that trump is just acting to get votes from dumb retards. While /pol/ is acting that they like trump to make dumb newfags to fall for their ruse.

Trump himself is a huuuuuuge israel supporter .

Also you can compare him with hitler, he used hate and blamed other people for the fall of germany.
>>
I lost a good friend too.
While I'm not half as stupid as you seem to be, I still wasn't "liberal" enough to agree that racism against white people is still racism.
Her cult preaches that you should just exclude from your life people who disagree with you in these sacred matters, even if it hurts.
Seriously, they share images about it all the time.
>>
>>28819279

>wasn't "liberal" enough to agree that racism against white people is still racism

It is racism though, unless you subsribe to that particular sheltered academic leftist position that it's not possible to be racist against whitey because they said so.
>>
>>28819088
conservatives do it too, remember all the hitler obama images being passed around fagbook?
it's just an idiot thing to do, a lot of leaders have used hate of other races/cultures to promote a zealot nationalist attitude about what they perceive to be the true -insert country name- way.
losing a friend over these mindless politics is stupid though, you should've just said you respectfully disagree and moved on.
>>
File: Untitlred.jpg (1010 KB, 1225x1280) Image search: [Google]
Untitlred.jpg
1010 KB, 1225x1280
>tell her that's what liberals always do, they compare whoever they don't like to Hitler

oh boi
>>
What else would you expect from Trump supporters
>>
File: 1458149505404.png (110 KB, 200x337) Image search: [Google]
1458149505404.png
110 KB, 200x337
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!

I hate it when people compare Trump to Hitler, or call him racist with nothing to back up their claims. That's what happens when you base all our political views on facebook memes.
>>
File: donald-trumpstein-min.jpg (938 KB, 3704x3368) Image search: [Google]
donald-trumpstein-min.jpg
938 KB, 3704x3368
probably tbqhwy
>>
>>28819088
You literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>28819279
>Her cult preaches that you should just exclude from your life people who disagree with you

which works itself out in the end. they're removing themselves from the gene pool, same as neckbeard fedoratippers who refuse to see themselves as having room for improvement or needing to change to attract women.
>>
>lost a friend just because I said I agreed that illegals of all kind must go back before everyone starts taking advanatge of our system

What I meant was that once those who are applying to come into America see that our president is just letting border jumpers come in, they'll drop their pens and cross illegally too because they'll be greeted with a smile. Hell, theres already sanctuary cities for those people.

She probably got upset because her entire family is from Mexico, but screw it, illegals must go back

>t. whitewashed Histanic intellectual
>>
>>28819223
hitler was also a huuuuuge israel supporter
>>
>being "friends" with a woman

Stop being a mega cuck and cut women out of your life you fucktard.
>>
>>28819088
Next time you should tell them that they're minimizing the horror of Hitler and they should be ashamed for saying any contemporary American politician is worse than Hitler. Use the 6 gorillion to make them feel bad.

>"omg, stacy, like, trump is hitler lmao"
>"six quadrillion people died to hitler. don't diminish the struggles those people had to go through by comparing a businessman to a leader of a genocide"
>immediately drenched panties incoming
>>
>Hitler
>building a wall
>not a chimney
>>
>>28819279
Well you're a complete fucking retard, especially if you're white yourself
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.