[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I just can't stop thinking about female feet, giantesses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5
File: may_and_wally_by_pogojo-d7v0btx.jpg (1 MB, 3800x2950) Image search: [Google]
may_and_wally_by_pogojo-d7v0btx.jpg
1 MB, 3800x2950
>tfw I just can't stop thinking about female feet, giantesses and both combined ;-;
>>
>>28818347
same, I've been having elaborate dreams on the matter

>having sex with a girl
>midfuck, I shrink into a 7 inch tall boy (that can somehow withstand the weight of a fullsized girl, I guess I'm invincible too)
>she bounces and grinds on my body a few more times before she realizes
>freaks out initially, but then begins to physically and sexually abuse me
>doesn't let me out of her sight, whenever we're in public I am stored between her butt cheeks and stuff like that
>takes me home to share with her mother
>I escape, fashion a spear out of a meat thermometer and go on a grand adventure in the world I used to know
>continue to be used as a human dildo and thrown around and squeezed in armpits, etc on my travels

I've had sex with 5 girls, all of them taller and heavier than me but it's just not the same
>>
the problem with this fetish (i have it too) is that it comes from the pure autistic part of the male sex drive

men always want to worship women and be overwhelmed by their sex parts, but usually it's mediated and downplayed. most normal dudes are content to touch a boob. some guys have to bury their face like an oedipal monster in tits.

we're so fucking autistic that our brains go
>I WISH SHE WAS A GIANT SO SHE COULD SMOTHER ME IN HER BOOB AGAINST HER OTHER BOOB SO I COULD BE MAXIMALLY ENCASED IN A UNIVERSE COMPOSED ENTIRELY OF BOOB HOLY SHIT HER BOOBS ARE SO GOOD I NEED THEM TO BE LITERALLY EVERYTHING THAT EXISTS IN THE ENTIRE COSMOS

and then we spurt it out into threads on 4chan and expect women to understand it, when to them their boobs are just body parts that they notice as often as you notice your elbows
>>
File: Hex Maniac.png (385 KB, 467x640) Image search: [Google]
Hex Maniac.png
385 KB, 467x640
>>28818586
It hurts to have these fetishes ;-;
>>
>tfw I want nicki minaj giantess ass in my face
Why I have this autistic fetish?
>>
>>28818586
i'm not sure what it is but for me it's not that. I think I have just self pitied to such an extent that I have made my lack of confidence into a fetish.
I can't get off to the thought of fucking a girl because I have accepted that it's an unrealistic thought. What woman would want me to dominate her? My only place is beneath her, licking her feet and worshipping her.

Not being able to interact with girls and have sex with them normally for so long has made me worship them. That's the best explanation I have atm
>>
File: Pocket.jpg (95 KB, 650x991) Image search: [Google]
Pocket.jpg
95 KB, 650x991
>>28818687
You will never be her Love Pocket Boy ;-;
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.