[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever known a cool chad, a chad everyone liked even you? Ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 17
File: actor_big_34887.jpg (16 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
actor_big_34887.jpg
16 KB, 300x225
Ever known a cool chad, a chad everyone liked even you? Ever hung out with a cool chad and stacy group?
>>
>>28818075
There was this one super nice chad in my school. He defended me from bullies and joked about it with me. He even brought me to his parties and made people like me. I love you eric
>>
File: 1464195535137.jpg (76 KB, 540x539) Image search: [Google]
1464195535137.jpg
76 KB, 540x539
>first day of highschool
>sitting alone at lunch
>football players see me and invite me over
>are actually genuinely-seeming nice and ask my name, how old i am, all this other get-to-know-you stuff
>one in particular became best bud for some reason over WoW (he was a closet player)
>still superclose friends with him 5 years after highschool ended

idk robots, maybe chad isnt as bad as you think...im pretty odd/outsider and i still had a good time

its possible anon!
>>
>>28818228
There's a reason Chad is Chad. Because of the halo effect, everybody has been nice to him his whole life. Thus he gives back to the world what the world gave to him.
>>
>>28818371
why are the majority of chads total dicks then
>>
>>28818075
I got bullied, threatened to kill someone in middle school and got taken under chads wing in 7th grade. Even got a hug from a chick with double c tits before anyone else. Was awesome
>>
Anyone have a Chad brother here?
>>
yeah, I peaked in elementary school and had tons of friends. By the time I got to high school, I had regressed into the shell I am today.

They were still friendly to me, though
>>
>>28818075
I've hung out with a bunch of Chads and Stacies
ama
>>
>>28818412
Here's what I've found. Stacies are the dicks. Chad will only be a dick when Stacy is around, in order to impress Stacy. Or when his popularity is threatened, however, the popularity is dictated by Stacy.

When it's a group of Chads, they're cool if a little dull in topics.
>>
>>28818075
Chads are usually super nice people desu
>>
File: 1462042296010.png (10 KB, 315x269) Image search: [Google]
1462042296010.png
10 KB, 315x269
>went to 'alternative' school
>literally chad-free because it had no sports program like football etc so no chads wanted there
>all the guys were mexican """thugs""""
>all the girls meth-stacies
>left alone by everyone

feels good not having went to a normie school
>>
File: r9k nuke.gif (1 MB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
r9k nuke.gif
1 MB, 500x330
>>28818604
same
except everyone was asian
>fucking hawaii
>>
File: Uwot.jpg (4 KB, 164x164) Image search: [Google]
Uwot.jpg
4 KB, 164x164
>>2881867
niggity nog my gog
what part of Hawaii?
>>
I was really good friends with a Chad in highschool. He ended up heroin addict tho. He overdosed like 3 years.
It was kinda of interesting cause everyone got clean for like a month after he died then relapsed not long after.
>>
>>28818826
Everyone? was it a big school issue?
>>
Chads and robots have more in common than you think. Both understand the psychology of women and how she is an immature and instinctual being. Chads just use this knowledge to get into their pants whereas robots don't.
>>
>>28818897
I'm from Massachusetts. Yea the opiate problem is fucking ridiculous. I've been going at it since 16 myself. I'm a little over a hundred days clean tho.
>>
>>28818950
Why'd everyone do it in high school then?
>>
>>28819025
Alot of Roxy's used to float around and alot of people tried them. They get to expensive then the heroin comes into plsy
>>
>>28818075
a good friend of my is a chad he is good at sports, he fucks stacys like a madman, still a great friend with everyone. 2 years ago he was the only one who remember my birthday and invite me to little party
>>
Yeah, in fact usually the one that is the center of the group is cool as fuck. The lesser ones that surround him will be shitty to you though. It's because they are insecure of their place and need to abuse you to make themselves look better.

Chad #1 is usually a total bro though. At every school I went to it was that way.
>>
Chads just aren't as salty as robots, so they really have no reason not to be nice to others.
>>
Always got on fine with chads. Were fairly straight edge in my school so me being a bit of a druggie was interesting to them
>>
tfw people seemed to liked me when I was in school but I hated myself too much to make friends.I don't even know why.
>>
File: Fire gif.gif (980 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
Fire gif.gif
980 KB, 500x367
Yeah
i hang out with them
but there interests seem vapid, and my brain cant comprehend anyone actually enjoying what they like. Thats why i hang out with them, I want to feel what they feel, or at least understand them.
There not that bad, especially the more intelligent ones.
>>
>English class
>Sat behind Chad named Spencer
>Spencer went out with Stacey named Aurora, she had a huge ass but her voice was annoying as shit and the roastie got a little toasty sometimes in class
>Aurora asked Spencer in class "What is it that you like about me?"
>Spencer replied "Your ass is amazing."
>All the girls in class laugh hysterically, even Aurora
>Spencer fucks her for like a week then they breakup
>One day he just says "Anon, you're a pretty chill guy. I never see you talk to anybody but you seem cool."
>He continues on fucking other Staceys
I can't hate self aware Chads. I think literally the only thing I find infuriating about Chads is that they never seem to understand how fucking easy they have it and that it isn't that way for any other guy.
>>
>>28818075
known a few cool chads who tolerated me because I was kinda funny

never knew any cool stacies
>>
some of the coolest people i've ever met in real life were legitimate chads
>>
Chad's aren't really a thing in Norn Iron. There are popular people of course but in high school (at least where I went) everyone was extremely civil to each other. Even the spergiest of spergs could have a decent convo with the most popular lad in the year. High School was a great time tbf.
>>
File: 1450110075217.jpg (23 KB, 338x430) Image search: [Google]
1450110075217.jpg
23 KB, 338x430
>>28819339
tfw would mostly stay quiet around people so I don't say any edgy shit and end up completely embarrassing myself
>>
File: Are you really still trying.png (197 KB, 294x256) Image search: [Google]
Are you really still trying.png
197 KB, 294x256
Yes, but he just turned out to be a massive faggot who wanted to fuck me

really should have accepted
>>
My best friend who I've known forever grew up to be a pure chad while I was a deeb. It was okay though he protected me from he bullies and invited me to parties and whatnot. He moved to another country but everytime he comes back we get plastered and play street fighter.
>>
>tfw was very young looking in school
>Was lucky enough to find myself in the 2nd before bottom tier clique rather than the bottom
>Was lucky enough to not find myself in any embarrassing situations later on in my school years
>Stacies thought I was 'cute' and 'adorable'
>Would sometimes get invited to places, would be under their protection
>Chads didn't like me except top Chad when he talked to me once because Stacy liked me
>He told Chads to leave me alone because I was 'chill'
>tfw could have integrated myself into one of the cliques if I tried hard enough
I always spaghetti'd out of invitations in case it was a trick or because there'd be lots of people.
>>
There was a handsome Arab guy in my class who was always really cool to me. I don't know if he can be called a chad because most of his friends were nerds, but he did have a gf once and he's good-looking so I guess that's enough.
>>
>>28818469
My brother was a chad. He treated me like shit but deep down he looked after me. I dunno where I wud be without him. Miss you bro.
>>
I never got to suck off a chad jock so my highschool experience was pretty ruined. He'd rather have a slutty stacy than a boy toy.
>>
>>28818412
not really usually when chad was dick it was usually to diffuse the situation without losing face
>>
The Chads I knew I life were very nice and sociable. Honestly I had more trouble from the losers one rung up the social ladder.

Stacies were all stuck up but then again most girls are anyways, at least Stacy had a valid reason other than muh vagina
>>
>>28818075
My best friend was a 5'7 Colombian guy who every girl pretty much wanted to fuck. He fucked 7 girls in our circle one after another and they all knew.
>>
>>28819075
I'm from the south shore and yeah, Plymouth is fucked DESU. I hear about kids dying all the time
>>
>>28820188
Ah, so passed around as a party drug to rope them in first?
>>
>>28818075
By definition "Chads" are douchebags. There's a term for an "real" alpha male who succeeds in everything he does, treats everyone with respect, and has a positive magnetic attitude that everyone loves, but it isn't "Chad"

And yea, I've known people like this.
>>
>>28818075
I am Chad.

Groups of stacies are horrible, even Chads avoid them and prefer to get stacy on their own. The more attractive women in a group, the more toxic it becomes. Men don't do this.
>>
Had a chad friend in college, to this day I'm not even sure what initially made us start talking since if you saw us together, pretty much anyone would probably think "what the fuck?"

Guy was good looking, had a wealthy family and had enough confidence to not give a fuck even when he was sperging about anime or whatever. Just used to shoot the shit with him all day about Metal Gear, other vidya etc.

Neat guy.
>>
>>28820212
I would imagine so. I went to school in Boston and I don't do drugs. But heroine is huge in the news here and I'm assuming all opiates are being done hardcore around here
>>
yes to both, chad bullied me for a year but I grew my confidence with lifting, got a haircut etc and was accepted fairly smoothly, would almost go as far as saying I became a Brad until graduation which was when i turned into a reclusive NEET and developed all kinds of mental problems.
>>
>>28818075
Is that a young Henry Rollins?
>>
>>28820188
South shore also. Canton to be exact
>>
yes
when you live in a small town "chads" dont really reach max level
>>
>>28820380
That was recently. Underage b&
>>
File: nowway.jpg (42 KB, 366x249) Image search: [Google]
nowway.jpg
42 KB, 366x249
>>28818205
what kind of chad is called eric
>>
>>28818469
I would be a robot if not for a Chad brother, and a Stacy little sister. Every piece of pussy I've gotten was through one or both. He got me a bj on my 14 birthday, through a game of truth or dare. Hooked me up with all his gf ugly friends. Taught me how easy the pickings were with my younger sisters friends. Damn those were the days. Everything was all good until he left.
>>
I've never been bullied. Must people treated me nicely.
>>
My course at uni was majority chads, some of them were cool though. I had a really shitty time in the first 2.5 years but those guys made the last 2.5 years quite fun. They were super chilled out about everything and always seemed to find something to laugh about in any situation which was nice.
>>
>>28820687
I dunno if university counts. Generally the Chads that arrive there are genuinely cool people and such, they just get a lot of pussy.
>>
I know 3 chads,like,actual chads,really popular guys with great looks and very charming.
The 3 of them were total bros with me,it almost make no sense but they are fucking hypnotic or something.
>>
I known 3 chads in highschool,the 3 most popular,great looks,charming,hypnotic personality,etc.
The 3 of them were total bros with me,really nice people desu familia
>>
File: 1459908540040.jpg (65 KB, 600x732) Image search: [Google]
1459908540040.jpg
65 KB, 600x732
>>28818075
>couple years ago in highschool
>knew ultra-alt chad
>name was chad as fuck, almost moreso, "Zak" without the c, i shit you not
>wore good-boy prep clothes to keep up appearances with teachers but was from some ghetto ass school so he was essentially a nigger inside a white guy's body
>tall as shit
>muscley
>would get right up on girls and tell them they've got a fat ass, which they clearly liked
>would put his hands together like the cattle pusher on the front of a train and move through a crowd like a bull, going "fuck oudda duh wayyy!"
>some kid gave him shit once, he literally just looked him up and down, laughed, and said "bbrrruuuuhh" and the kid walked off somehow beaten
>on top of all of this he had anger issues, like "pass out in the middle of an argument and wake up covered in everyone else's blood" issues
>absolutely loved hanging around me for some reason despite all of this
>just walked up to me in the middle of class one day, asked if i wanted to partner up for an assignment
>hung out with me and did tons of shit with me, helped me get introduced to girls, let me try weed in the comfort of his house, spent money on guest passes so i could go to his gym with him
>looking back on it he may have actually been gay or something, i have no clue
>planned on taking me to the beach with a bunch of his chad friends and essentially tearing the place up for a week, surfing, clubbing, the whole normie deluxe package
>a bunch of classes are out and about for some sort of "animal day" thing, the parking lot has booths set up to see dogs, there are lizards and birds and shit in the cafeteria antechamber to gawk at
>hanging with him and his buddies
>some kid walks by, and for some reason picks me out of the whole crowd to fuck with me
>literally spits on me
>Zak sees this, does a double take with his head, and then goes absolutely gorilla like i've never fucking seen - this kid gets jumped on with the force of 100 blood gang members
>>
>>28820904
>>28820874
Failed the captcha my ass,fuck this phone
>>
>>28820545
Eric is a great chad name dood
>>
Of course they were nice to you, they didn't see you as a threat. You're not even relevant enough for him to pick on you. If you tried going up against him for a girl, do you think he would have been so nice? How fucking dumb can some of you be?
>>
File: 1462820346148.jpg (106 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1462820346148.jpg
106 KB, 601x601
>>28820925
cont

>my chad guardian angel is straddled on this kid's chest, beating the holy ghost out of his fucking head
>swearing and cussing and hooting like chief keef
>bunch of people pull him off, security drags him and this half dead kid off to the office
>they search his car, find drugs and a gun
>never fucking see him again
>heard he was getting a good enough lawyer to hopefully not be in prison forever but he'd literally never be accepted in another school after that
>literally my only friend and my only chance at becoming a chad vanished within about 40 seconds
>>
>>28818075
I've had several encounters with Chad. Some of my most major examples:

>rushed the preppiest fraternity at my college
>they were known to be douchebags, and some really were, but a lot of them were the smartest people I've ever met
>probably only got bid because I became good friends with one of the less Chaddy brothers and met people through him

>currently live in a house with a bunch of turbochads who fit literally every stereotype of Chad
>Chad #1 is the stereotypical nice "just be yourself" Chad who spends a lot of time at the gym and bangs tons of girls
>can't seem to fathom negativity or the idea that there are other people who aren't naturally Chad
>really nice guy, but doesn't seem to have much going on upstairs
>Chad 2 is a egotistical literal psychopath
>routinely steals and cheats people for sport and even brags about it
>has a trophy girlfriend who he abuses the shit out of whenever she does something he doesn't like
>goes off on psychopathic rages whenever he doesn't get his way
>also spends a lot of time at the gym
>other guy I live with is just a semi Chad and a lot more mellow (he's my favorite roommate)

>a Chad manages the bar my family owns and has basically become my mom's right hand man with just about everything
>very cool guy, outgoing and fun to talk to
>currently engaged, otherwise he'd probably fuck tons of girls
>Iraq war vet
>one day I found out he actually has severe PTSD and is on a fuckton of meds so he doesn't kill himself or go on a rampage
>still a really cool guy, you'd never know about the PTSD if someone didn't tell you

There are good and bad Chads. A lot of them are genuinely nice guys and "bros", but there's also plenty of psychopathic Chads who are the scum of the earth and get off on manipulating others. Overall, I'm not sure I really connect with most Chads as much as down to earth normal people. I'd like more robot friends, but most of them seem to hate me for some reason.
>>
File: 1445188804807.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1445188804807.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
This thread is proof that r9k is now a normie hive
Get out
>>
>>28818075
Honestly, I hung out with like the chaddest guy at my school.

I mean, in grade 8-9 I was obviously treated like shit by the dude, but somewhere along the way we became friends. I think it's because my other friend and I became massive potheads and it was seen as kinda cool.

Anyway, eventually we hung out quite a lot. I went to countless parties at his house. The last one was new year's 2009 I think. Our friendship sort of dissipated the year after, following my drop out.

His m0m was really nice from memory, but his dad was a shady wog coke-dealer. He had the dopest car in high school that his parents paid for, and rode it off like a champ in a matter of months.

He was a douchebag, unsurprisingly. But I'd be lying if I said we didn't have some fucking good/fun/hilarious times together. It's not as if we even hung out solo, really. It'd always be a group of us. Come to think of it, I guess you could say I was a bit of a normie during that era.
>>
>>28821019
I forgot, I have another good example:

>one of my best friends since kindergarten
>was best friends with him and two other guys all throughout elementary school
>this friend moved to the other side of the state after 5th grade
>still hang out with him, but naturally we hang out less and less over the years until we stop talking altogether
>stayed friends with other two guys for awhile, but we all went our separate ways by early high school
>one friend got into heroin and a ton of other shit and ended up shooting himself in the head one day
>go to his funeral and see friend who moved away there
>he's now a complete Chad
>we start talking and hanging out again
>he's now the stereotypical party boy Chad who lives in a college town and throws lots of parties and bangs girls, but he's still just enough of his childhood self that I can still get along with him

Funny how the three of us who didn't move away all ended up being fuck ups in one way or another.
>>
>wanna-be chad, but not quite there starts making fun of me in the gym locker room
>100% this is my final form chad interefers
>HEY wanna you making fun of anon, what the FUck did he ever do to you
>Wannabe Chad looks surprised and just timidly walks away

Yeah, some chads are cool, I guess that's why people like them so much in the first place.
>>
>>28821261
>wanna
meant
>why

also helps I wasn't spergy nerd, I just never talked ever because reasons.
>>
>>28818604
>tfw the only guy who let my sit on their table so I didn't have to be alone was the Ringleader of the wannabe gangsters

He actually was a pretty tough dude, was fun watching all of the wiggers lick his boots and vie for his approval

Looked him up on facebook recently, kind of a mess, but to be expected I guess.
>>
>>28818469
Only a cousin
He's a chill guy though, he's pretty much my big brother at this point
>>
>>28818075
No, all the chads I know were mean towards me.
>>
>>28821261
Another friendly Chad story

>sitting by myself during some sport thing
>massive football chad comes over
>talks to me, asks me shit about why I never talk
>for some reason respond
>end up telling him I just play games everyday 24/7
>looks at me, with a look of pity rather than disgust
>"damn dude, I don't know how you do that, not being mean, just seems like no way to live"

Stacy story
>approaches me in gym, again, always in fucking gym
>asks me a bunch of inane shit
>very friendly
>talks to me about how her family bought another house and is moving
>yada yada yada
>I don't say shit
>asks me my favorite color etc, I say," don't have one" to basically every question
>she tries this for a couple more days before giving up

Honestly, I can't be pissed at the people at my school, I had my chances where people tried to include me and be nice, not just the mid tier students, like the really popular ones as well. In fact, recounting these stories makes me want to kill myself.

I wasn't even bullied, I was just always suspicious and paranoid, and anxious, and felt like shit because poor.
>>
>>28821211
Reuniting with old friends after so many years is so out there and weird but amazing. So much has went on between the two of you yet at the same time, it feels like nothings changed.

But at the same time, they've changed so much. They always become someone completely different to who they are, looks wise at least. It's just so weird especially when they were anti-smoking and whatever and they turn out to be smokers.

Drinking together or talking about relationships are weird seeing as how last time you knew them you were both innocent and just played games and such.

Yet despite all the differences, you feel both them and you revert to their old selves, at least for a moment, and its like nothing has changed.

Then after that initial meet up is done, either you go your separate ways because you have absolutely nothing in common anymore, or you stay together because despite having nothing in common, you've been through too much together and out of the two of you, only the other person truly understands you and gets their problems and such.
>>
>>28821211
Fuck, I got another one. The memories just keep coming back.

>transfer unis and move to a new town where I don't really know anyone
>new Jew roommate takes me out and introduces me to some of his frat brothers
>hit it off with one of them (who turned out to be the worst kind of beta) and make plans to go to a hookah lounge
>were there and some random guy walks over to our table and introduces himself and subtly invites himself to our hookah
>don't care since it's just a hookah
>guy is a complete Chad and very outgoing
>tries to be buddy buddy with me within minutes of introducing himself
>get suspicious, but go along with it
>helps me meet new people and helps me throw parties at my place and other stuff like that
>most of our interactions involved him asking something of me, but he always returned the favor and it always worked out in my benefit
>one night after going out party hopping and drinking together he asks if he and this girl can sleep on my couch and fuck
>he offers to buy me food in return
>being drunk and hungry, I agree
>realize my roommates would be extremely pissed if they found out I let Chad do this
>we (me, Chad, and the girl) walk to the restaurant but it's closed
>we start walking back to my place
>start realizing how much I really don't want Chad fucking on my couch
>when we're about a block away and Chads distracted flirting with the girl, I spontaneously start laughing like a maniac and sprint to my apartment and lock them out
>Chad lived ten miles away and was stranded with nowhere to go at 2 in the morning
>kekd and went to sleep

Cont.
>>
>>28821564
Had to make a separate post because it was too long.

Anyways, Chad never brought it up again and stopped inviting me to do things after that, but whenever I see him at a party or at the bar or something he's really friendly with me like he used to be. I kind of miss having him around. It felt like he was using me a lot of the time, but he never really took anything from me and always gave back, if that makes any sense. Hed taken care of me before when I was passed out or too drunk to get home a few times and was even ready to drive out to the other side of the state hours away to give me support when my dad passed away and I went home for the funeral. I feel bad about what I did. Drunk me is an asshole.

I hope I'm at least keeping this thread alive with all these greentexts.
>>
>>28819419
My school wasn't like that, the chads left me alone because I had 0 friends and never talked and I'm pretty sure they thought I might kill myself/other people. The "nerd" peer group got harassed like in a 80's coming of age flick though lol. Serves them right for having friends.
>>
>>28821497
I felt the same, I just didnt know if they were being nice or trying to rope me into something.
>>
>>28821644
Yeah, always felt like at any second I was about to be the butt of a joke, or worse.
>>
>>28821018
Damn, sounds like a good guy tho
>>
>>28821552
I agree with all of that, well said.

The only thing is that even though he became a turbochad (which he was probably destined to be since we were young desu and was only a natural progression), there was still that kid who I grew up with there, like you said. Actually, he probably changed over time less than the other two friends, one becoming a flamboyantly gay preppy fratboy and the other becoming a chronically depressed hipster junkie/closet computer nerd. I feel like even I'd changed more than he had. When this friend and I first met up again after so long at the funeral and spent the rest of the day and night catching up, smoking weed, and barhopping, he kept referencing all these old stories of us as kids that I'd completely forgotten about, some of them I still don't remember at all. That part is kind of depressing to think about.
>>
File: 456.jpg (35 KB, 310x336) Image search: [Google]
456.jpg
35 KB, 310x336
From my experience, Chads (that is confident guys popular with both guys and girls) are nicer than normies.

One of my oldest (though by no means best, i am not sure he even considers me a friend anyway) friends is a Chad. He even ended up being my roommate at uni before he switched schools.

>tfw overhead two of my Chad friends talkin about me
>tfw they basically said they cant understand how the fuck dont i have a gf given my looks and personality
t-thanks
y-you t-too David
>>
File: 1351242541362.jpg (11 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1351242541362.jpg
11 KB, 256x256
>>28821157
no lol, we're making you neet cucks get out.
All you dirty weeabooboo's do is cry and whine about the same shit, doesn't make much for a board does it?
You, get out memeboy.
>>
>>28820545
The most alpha, chad guy I know in my whole town is named Eric, m8
>>
>>28819419
I went to a similar high school where there was no real social hierarchy like that, even though in retrospect there were kids who were more popular than others, but that only went so far to a point where nobody was higher up or "cooler" than anyone else, that point being basically standard normiedom. I didn't notice real Chads until college, oddly enough.
>>
>>28818075
I am one. I hang out in one every day.
>>
stacey used to playfully flirt with me, but in a joking teasing way that made me feel uncomfy, dumb bitch was doing it on purpose
>>
>>28821018
sounds like he fulfilled is destiny and ended a hero and martyr. what have you done to honor this act of providence?
>>
>>28821757
>Chads (that is confident guys popular with both guys and girls) are nicer than normies

Generally speaking, you're right, but there is also a lot of psychopaths who become Chad and are only as socially successful as they are because they're able to manipulate others. I would never blindly trust a Chad for this reason.
>>
File: 1336932737936.png (42 KB, 553x759) Image search: [Google]
1336932737936.png
42 KB, 553x759
I'm convinced Chad is not capable of being nice to anyone but failed Chads and other Chads.

I have never experienced a Chad being nice to any other kind of person. They are always the worst cunts.
>>
>>28821849
finally got my own gym membership at the same gym and lost my virginity like a year or so ago, never been with another girl as the first time was just luck and i managed not to be autistic but i've pretty decently fit now, it's probably gay but there's not a single day i don't think of him
>>
>tfw nobody ever replies to any of my greentext stories

I-is this why everyone just makes bait posts about cucks and BBC for (You)s instead of good greentexts now?
>>
>>28821719
Do you not find it weird smoking weed with essentially some kid you were playing Crash Bandicoot or whatever with? It just felt out there to me, like we should have been doing kids stuff, and it turned out we both smoked and such, but to me it felt the same as if I'd learn my little brother smoked.
>>
>>28821908
>it's probably gay but there's not a single day i don't think of him

This is how I feel about my old Chad friend who helped changed my life. Tbh I'd probably have killed myself by now if he hadn't entered my life. I certainly wouldn't be who I am today or as happy with my life as I am now. Nothing gay about it, friend.
>>
>>28821908
yea, sounds pretty gay. Then agian he went to prison defending you, which makes it even gayer.
>>
>>28821937
heres a You for you my man.
>>
>>28821874
Well i would say there are two types of Chads.
Stereotypical dudebro chads. You know, football jocks, walking high school movie stereotypes. Could be assholes, but could still be nice people.

And then there are smart, charismatic and nice guys that have friends and fuck grills thanks to their personality. Basically just 'nice guys' with the looks and confidence.

I have two Chad friends, one of each type. One is jacked, does a lot of sports, listens to EDM and shit. And is not that smart. Other one is a musician, works in local newspaper (basically all of the numale cuck stuff) but at the same time has shitton of friends and i know plenty of girls had crush on him at one point.

Both are some of the nicest people i have ever met.

>>28821937
have a (you) which one is your famalam
>>
>>28818075
Never knew a cool Chad, they were always dicks to me but I knew one Stacy on the cheer-leading team at my high school. She would always talk to me at gym and at lunch, I wanted to fuck her in the ass so bad.
>>
>>28821962
In a way, yes. It felt weird enough when I first found out one of my other best childhood friends started smoking weed and I thought it was the Devils lettuce. It was almost as weird when I eventually smoked for the first time with him. That weird feeling you're talking about isn't as prominent anymore for me when these kinds of things happen. I've smoked with my cousin, my next door neighbor/childhood babysitter, and other people like that that I'd grown up around so much that it doesn't really phase me anymore.
>>
>>28818075
Most Chads I've known are pretty cool. Obviously there are some dicks, but generally speaking men can relate to each other on some level, no matter how much more gifted one may be by the other.
>>
>>28822039
Like five of them. You should be able to tell which ones by looking at them
>>
>>28822051
>She would always talk to me at gym and at lunch
she thought you were gonna shoot up the school, and wanted immunity.
>>
>tfw actually prefer having been a loner loser
>rather than part of a normie peer group

The normies got cucked and mocked by chad and stacy when they tried to compete. Seriously, saw a normie get shutdown by a stacie and mocked, walked with his tail between his legs back to his other normies, only to settle with an ugly gf at some point

It's better this way

Tier list
>Chad/Stacy
>NEET
>Normie

Nothing is worse than a normie, ever striving to be a chad, nothing.
>>
>>28822120
Probably but at least a cute girl talked to me for once.
>>
>>28822079
>generally speaking men can relate to each other on some level, no matter how much more gifted one may be by the other

I know you said "generally speaking", but when it comes to psychopaths (many of whom are Chads), you will never truly be able to connect with them on that level, even if you might be tricked into thinking you are. Psychopaths are literally like another species and the closest thing to objectively evil people that I can imagine.
>>
>>28822120
I wish instead of that faggot Mercer asking people if they believed in god and then shooting them he made stacies give head to the ugliest robots he could find and then killed the stacies anyway lmao.
>>
>>28821757
You had basically The Top Chad, the #1, who is cool as fuck, everyone likes him, he's blessed with natural confidence and charisma, is very nice, includes everyone, has been popular since he was like 8. Problem is, despite being nice and inclusive, he just doesn't get it. He's the type to give advice like "Just be yourself :)" and "Don't feel scared"

Then you have Upper Chads, these guys are cool as fuck too, they've had to work to be a Chad though and it shows, they're also nice and inclusive and they follow what Top Chad does, but not what Lower Chads do. They will be inclusive and nice on their own accord though, unless Stacy is around, then they will be mean if Stacy is mean to you. They will always be whipped by their girlfriends or their crushes. So if Stacy is mean to you, these guys will be too.

Then there's lesser Chad. Just above normie, they have enough status to at least hold a party and have lots of people come. But they're followers of top Chads. They don't wanna be though and will play the game. The reason they are Chads aren't because of natural charisma and beauty like Top Chad or because they worked hard on their body or popularity like Upper Chads, but out of deception and being a follower. They will be mean to you simply in an attempt to get popular. They are insecure and have to frequently pick on others to get a laugh and to feel better, as well as to impress Stacy.

There are two Stacies.

Top Stacies, they are bitches, basically. If you're not hot, they don't give a fuck, but they're insecure and constantly need affection and attention, you know how it is.

Low Stacies. These are followers, they are nice if you catch them on their own, but will be mean if there's a Top Stacy around. They have to fit in after all, or else Top Stacy will destroy their rep.
>>
>grew up in a neighborhood with a bunch of other kids
>most of them were older
>in middle school I started hanging out with the high school Chads on my street
>went everywhere with them
>kids in my grade thought I was so cool for hanging out with them
>they taught me the ropes and honed my skill of shit talking
>stopped hanging out with people my own age
>parents got worried
>finally get to high school
>Chad best friends are now Seniors, im a freshman
>had PE with both of them
>they also had a bunch of their friends and qts in class with us
>one day they both started picking on me to make their friends laugh
>still hung out with me after school
>eventually they harassed me further and further and stopped seeing me after school
>my best friends had essentially sold me out as everyone in PE made fun of me all year
>they graduated, moved away and never contacted me again
>finished high school with no friends
>>
>One day he just says "Anon, you're a pretty chill guy. I never see you talk to anybody but you seem cool."

I've noticed Chads seem to say this about quieter guys/robots a lot, almost word for word. It always feels good when it happens to me, but why do they do this?
>>
>>28822488
Meant to reply to >>28819339 with this very original comment
>>
>>28822488
>but why do they do this?
It's a backhanded compliment you autistic fuck. They're saying you're fucking weird in a way that won't trigger you.
>>
>>28822512
That can't be true, r-right? I thought Chad was supposed to be a cool guy...

>autistic fuck

Do you even know where you are?
>>
>>28822542
>That can't be true, r-right?
Yes. It's true. "Chill" is what normies use as a compliment when they have nothing nice to say about the person but feel obligated to say something anyway. The fact that the guy said "I never see you talk to anyone..." after it confirms that it was an insult masked as a compliment.

If someone says you're "chill" and nothing else, rest assured that they don't think you're "cool." They don't think you're anything but fucking weird and they just want you to go away.
>>
>>28821018
Try look for him
>>
>>28822583
Chill = OK. They're basically saying "I have no problem with you," not "you're fucking weird"
>>
>>28818950
I work in an emergency department in haverhill. We get tons of drop offs of people ODing daily. Then we narcan them, reverse the overdose, and they go in the bathroom and shoot up again. People are fucked around here
>>
>>28818205

Yeah dude no problem breh
>>
>>28822583
I'm a normie by /r9k/ standards and when I say somebodys "chill", I dont mean it like that at all. I don't think I've ever said that in that context. If I say someone's chill, it's usually because they're a cool guy or mellow and laidback. I use it as a genuine compliment.
>>
>>28822673
>I use it as a genuine compliment.
You are in the vast minority. I have been described as "chill" my entire life only to find out later that all those people thought I was a freak and "scary."

You will never know the pain of hearing a girl tell you that you're "scary."
>>
>>28821593
just say you sorry about this.
send him facebook text about how you just remembered this and say you sorry
>>
>>28822700
Normies are usually the people who will use "chill" as an insult, as they still have bitterness and insecurity inside them.
Chads (or at least the nice type of Chads being described in this thread) are usually genuine with the >>28822488 type comments. Since they are so positive, they believe that everyone is interesting, and instead of seeing the turbulent thoughts of a robot just someone who has not "opened up" yet
>>
>>28822700
You're going to far int he other direction.

I'll translate what Chad is thinking when he said that to anon

>Nothing is phsycially or mentally wrong and he doesn't strike me as a massive faggot or nerd, yet he has no friends

So in place of a verbose statement, he says "chill", basically non descript and boring.

TL:DR, chad doesnt mean anything when he says chill, you were just there and he doesnt know you well enough to think you're a faggot
>>
>>28822700
I can't think of a specific example of someone using "chill" like I do right now, but that's because I have amnesia tier memory. I see what you're saying and I guess some people might use it like that, but not even as a backhand compliment, just as a way of saying "fine" or "okay".

I think you're being overly critical of yourself and misinterpreting things people say to you pessimistically.
>>
File: 1461714753618.jpg (442 KB, 1278x888) Image search: [Google]
1461714753618.jpg
442 KB, 1278x888
>enter high school
>best friend was a jock all middle school
>somehow fall in with the popular crowd all through high school because best friend was the embodiment of ultra-chad.
>I'm the only guy in the friend group not on the football or basketball team
>constantly hung out with this group of friends all through high school(still friends with most of them even 5 years after graduating)
>because Chadinator is best friend I was constantly at parties
>because of him being my wing man I fucked 2 cheerleaders(lost v-card to one and she knew it but didn't make a big deal of how awkward and nervous i was) and even went steady with the captain of the swim team.

This board always cracks me up about how you hate "chad".
>>
>>28822747
That might be a step in the right direction, but it would be really weird to bring that up out of the blue since it happened over a year ago and I've run into him several times since then and acted like it never happened.
>>
>>28822819
>Chads are all great guys, I swear!

Why does nobody in this thread but me seem to acknowledge the psychopathic Chads? Are all you all completely oblivious to them? I know I've brought it up in this thread a couple times now, but come on.
>>
>>28822851
act chill and say it maybe. and later when you see him don't mention this and act like it never happend.

yeah it's hard.
>>
>>28822917
The complete cunts at my school weren't chads, could be the same. Only 1 chad I know of in my school was that much of a cunt, and he wasn't the chaddiest of them all, he just had money so he got into the chad circle by default. The biggest dicks at my school were honestly butthurt normies,
>>
>>28822934
>act chill and say it maybe. and later when you see him don't mention this and act like it never happend.

I'm confused by how you worded that. You mean to message him on Facebook and apologize and then act like I never sent the apology next time I see him?
>>
>>28822917
Not all chads are pieces of shit.
>>
>>28822771
>>28822772
Except I have had "chill" said to me by absolute Chads in the way I am describing.

>>28822779
>I think you're being overly critical of yourself and misinterpreting things people say to you pessimistically.
>overhear or hear from someone else that those Chads that called me "chill" as a backhanded compliment later were talking about how fucking creepy I was or some other insulting conversation
>"You're taking this too far lad."
No. Stop defending Chad. He is not what you think he is.
>>
>>28823010
No, just never bring it up, unless he does. Because then you'll have to explain yourself, which will only make it worse, at most right now he probably thinks it was a really shitty joke and hting to do, if you explain it was because you just didnt want him on your couch he's just going to think you're an actual cunt
>>
>>28819205
>Talking about others being less intelligent
>"There not that bad"
Conceited douche, you can't even spell.
>>
>>28822998
>The biggest dicks at my school were honestly butthurt normies

This is true. Most of the assholes who used to pick on kids and rag on everyone else always seemed to be insecure normies. That said, the psychopath Chad is different. In my experience, psycho Chad is friendly and polite to strangers he has nothing against. It's when you get in the way of their plans or intentions that you start to see their true nature, or if they see you as weak, naive, or otherwise exploitable that they take advantage of you. If you're observant and able to read people fairly well, you can even detect them early on and avoid them before it's too late.

I could go on about psychopathic Chads and psychopaths in general all day. I've made a point of learning about them, picking them out, and observing them for awhile now.
>>
>>28823015
Obviously not all Chads. There are friendly and genuinely kind Chads, but there are also a lot of psychopathic and even dangerous Chads, which nobody seems to want to acknowledge.

>>28823043
I'm hardly defending Chad. I'm the one who keeps talking about psycho chads.
>>
>>28823052
This is basically what I do now. I tried texting him in the past a few times over a month or two after it happened to try and make plans, but he's always ignored my texts, so the only times I see him are at a bar I go to or at some parties, where we'll both greet each other and act like we're still good friends, but it doesn't go beyond that.
>>
>>28818469
Me, I got him into anime, he got me into drugs. Good tradeoff. I'm gonna be sad when he leaves for the airforce though..
>>
>>28823303
Same here, except vidya and shit. For a while he was obsessed with getting me laid until it happened. It also meant his Chad friends stood up to me.

I think having a Chad older brother is great, Chad younger brother not so much.
>>
>>28818469
My only full blooded brother is literally autistic, but my older half brother is a successful journalist for a major newspaper and has a QT gf if that counts. He's kind of an introvert, but he's still great with words and able to be outgoing in a Hunter S Thompson kind of way if that counts.

I used to think my cousin who was basically an older brother to me was a skater Chad and looked up to him for more than half my life, but it turned out that he actually had just as much social anxiety and depression as I did if not more. Now he's trapped in a long term semi serious relationship with a trailer trash ho single mom with a little niglet. It's depressing desu
>>
>>28823010
I meant
act chill on facebook and then apologize on facebook and next time you see him don't bring it up.
if you apolagize don't explain why you did this just say you sorry and you was idiot or something.

sorry for my english

>You mean to message him on Facebook and apologize and then act like I never sent the apology next time I see him?
pretty much, you don't need to bring it up next time you see him because it would be wierd and it might look like you obsess with it.
if he talk about it so then is ok for you to explain or whaterver is suitable
>>
>>28823602
Problem is, I deleted my Facebook years ago. I could text him and apologize, but that's seriously so awkward that I can't bring myself to do it.
>>
File: 1456350671599.jpg (111 KB, 754x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456350671599.jpg
111 KB, 754x1000
>>28821018
>>28820925
>tfw no chad guardian
>>
>>28818604
Did you go to Phoenix high school in Gwinnett co Georgia?
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.