[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be black girl >go to Japan just to wear kawaii clothes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (49 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
49 KB, 250x250
>be black girl
>go to Japan just to wear kawaii clothes
>people usually don't look at me and they act like I'm any other japanese person. They ignore me etc
>I buy some kawaii clothes and put them on
>people start staring and wanting to take pictures of me
>the attention was fine at first but then I became overwhelmed by it and grumpy

I just want to wear qt clothes like all the other jap girls without drawing in an audience
>>
Cool story ho. How about attention whoring on a different board.
>>
>>28817838

you should probably off yourself
>>
>>28817838
>be turkish man girl
>go to Japan just to wear kawaii clothes
>people usually don't look at me and they act like I'm any other japanese person. They ignore me etc
>I buy some kawaii clothes and put them on
>people start staring and wanting to take pictures of me
>the attention was fine at first but then I became overwhelmed by it and grumpy
>>
wow that must have been really traumatic for you
>tfw thinking about you hurting

just kidding FUCK OFF NOBODY CARES
>>
so in nippon, kawaii dictates social status?

that must be their life energy, what drives the average jap to get up and work is kawaii, the force that fabricates living and doing is kawaii

kawaii is god
>>
>>28817956
I don't like it because it feels like they're going to go home and laugh at the photo later or they're staring because I look ugly in the clothes
>>
>>28817838

At least they liked you in the clothes. Black guy from my Japanese college course went and was invisible...and he was a really cool guy, hilarious, intelligent, and fluent in moonspeak by the time he went.

Felt badly about it. I'm hapa, but I gotta admit, most of my Japanese family are racist dicks.

Where did you go in Japan?
>>
>>28818002
That's precisely what's happening
You're nothing but a niche to them.
>>
>>28817838
They just wanted a photo with a monkey
Bazinga
>>
>>28818018
How do I know they liked the clothes? If I thought they liked them it wouldn't be a problem. At first I thought it was nice that someone wanted my pictures then I thought maybe they were going to show people and laugh later
>>
File: 1453158701898.png (350 KB, 456x524) Image search: [Google]
1453158701898.png
350 KB, 456x524
If you weren't a weeb you'd know that the Japs like to be polite and personable in public/person and then turn around and shit on you out of earshot.

Actually all asians do this, but Chinese people will just do it while you're standing there because they assume you don't understand them.
>Mfw I've told chinks to fuck off countless times after they starting calling me dumb white ape in Chinese and they always turn red as shit when you call them out
>>
>people gave me attention
>WAH WAH IM SUCH A LOSER
Holy SHIT piss off back to /cgl/ you weak cunt
>>
Are you me? I did the same thing... A word of advice, maybe visit /cgl/ and find a local j-fashion community. That's what I did, and I'm very happy.
>>
File: 1464147343772.png (189 KB, 483x481) Image search: [Google]
1464147343772.png
189 KB, 483x481
>the other jap girls

but you will never ever be japanese, Bebe.
>>
>>28818076
They weren't mean about it. They came up very polite and nervous. But I'm ugly by American standards so idk what they were staring for.
>>28818089
I wasn't dressed too different from other people in shibuya
>>
>>28818018
Being racist is the only good quality Japan has left
>>
>>28818089
Are you still in Japan btw?
>>28818086
I don't like being treated like some rare zoo animal. Sorry about it.
>>
>>28818146
Yeah, but we're different from them. You'll get stares just for being black to begin with. Forget dressing like them or anything.
>>
>>28818262
I'm not, unfortunately. I hope to go back some day, maybe as an English teacher. I only dressed in j-fashion a couple of times. Lolita is more my thing, an it's way more over the top than, say, otome-kei, so I just didn't really do it on a regular basis. Being black makes me stand out enough. I didn't need to go around with giant flower crowns and a petticoat, you know?
>>
>>28818018

Well if I was Japanese I'd be pretty pissed too about niggers wanting to ruin my society like they've done everywhere else they inhabit
>>
>>28818324
I wasn't wear lolita just some outfit I saw at cherite
What happened when you dressed up?geeen text it
>>28818269
I didn't noice any staring before today. I was starting to think that the "Japanese staring at foreigners" was just as meme.
>>
>>28817838

A non-Japanese obsessing about Japanese culture and wanting to go live in japan and dress like the Japanese is just weird. You'll never be Japanese. They think of you like a joke. You're like that retarded ugly person in that movie 300 that wante to be a Spartan but was told off for being an ugly freak. You'll never be one of them. At best, you'll be a fetish. And I'm sure you're fetishizing them.

Do the smart and same thing. Stay in your home country and stay with your own race and kind. You can masturbate and dress and live like a Japanese person in your own home and your black husband will probably appreciate the fact that you dress up for sex.
>>
>>28818388
>stares
>snickers
>curious looks
>nasty looks

No one really came up to me and was like "lol wtf are you doing?" or anything like that. I get that a lot more in America than I did in Japan. I chalked that up to the Japanese being more polite and less open than Americans. Japanese people staring at foreigners is definitely NOT a meme. The further you get from Tokyo, the worse it is. People were actually rude to me in Kyoto. Don't get the wrong idea, though, I actually met some of the nicest people I've ever encountered in my life in Kyoto. But some of the people were in fact mean to me.
>>
>>28818451
In America and people would have probably laughed at me or tried to bully or even worse, kill me/rape me if I dressed that way in America
>>
File: enj.gif (779 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
enj.gif
779 KB, 500x385
>i dont wanna be treated like a zoo animal

BUT THATS WHAT YOU ARE, either embrace the fact that you are desired for being unusual or change yourself. Besides how fucking bored/lonely can you be to complain about something so insignificant.
>>
>>28818458
did people Try to get your photo?
>>28818659
At first I didn't care but I found myself being very sad about it later
>>
>>28818764
No, oddly enough. But people do in America like crazy. It's really annoying but I'm used to it by now.
>>
>>28817974
Kowai..
>>
>>28818558

Most Americans, i.e white Americans would view you as strange and just leve you alone, some would see you as beautiful and fetishize you.

What you're saying is that you live in a ghetto where black and brown men would look at you doing this and rape/murder you.

So just move out of that area and live somewhere with white people. Why not live under my bed as a NEET otaku black girl? During the day, you can enjoy yourself making Japanese food, watching Japanese tv, and doing Japanese things while wearing Japanese clothes and we'll go out to places with you wearing your Japanese outfits and then at night we can have nice, Japanese styled sex and then we'll cuddle up and watch some anime before we sleep on our Japanese styled bed.

Sound good? You can be as Japanese as you want with the right man and you won't have to worry about being rejected and looking like a fool.
>>
>>28818929
>white people won't do this

You've got to be kidding me. A white woman just a week ago told me my hair looks ugly, right after I spent hundreds to get it done.
>>
op stop being a sad cunt
You are grumbling over something you dont have any control of.

https://youtu.be/b5NkuOGRq4c
>>
>>28818973
>woman

White men wouldn't do anything to you. At best, they'd think you're crazy. You know how women are, they'll talk shit about you to feel better about themselves.

And maybe your hair was shit, I don't know. Just be my black weeb gf and all your problems will melt away.
>>
>>28818002
If you look ugly in the clothes, then stop wearing them, you fucking idiot. Wear clothes that actually suit you.
Better yet, don't wear clothes, like the animal you are.
>>
>>28817838

Try being a blue eyed blonde girl in South India, and you'll see people treating you like you're the last white tiger. Especially girls. Men will rudely take photos without asking first.

> I'm a man so it was very funny to see her harassed like some Hollywood Star when Robots would rate her 3/10
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.