[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"/r9k/ NEET Confronted By His Fed Up Father" http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73
File: 1462343736625.png (619 KB, 609x601) Image search: [Google]
1462343736625.png
619 KB, 609x601
"/r9k/ NEET Confronted By His Fed Up Father"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trmPapr7Djs

Is this anyone else's worst nightmare? I swear I can sense my parents' resentment growing by the day.
>>
File: 1441016477643.jpg (13 KB, 522x394) Image search: [Google]
1441016477643.jpg
13 KB, 522x394
>tfw my parents tried this.
>>
>>28817514
Poor Louie

F
>>
File: 1460568783322s.jpg (3 KB, 125x100) Image search: [Google]
1460568783322s.jpg
3 KB, 125x100
I feel really bad :(
>>
I know I should doubt its authenticity but it sounded pretty genuine. I only wonder why Louie would record it in the first place
>>
>>28817706
he states in the recording that hes going to play it for the police
>>
>>28817706
cause the little shit probably thinks he's in the right or thinks it's funny
>>
>he suggest stamp collecting

What is this, 1824?
>>
>>28817778

his dad doesn't really want to help

he just wants to shout at his wife and threaten his son

all around beta faggot

he didn't phone the police because he knows he would get his himself removed
>>
>>28817707
Sorry anon, that sounds terrible. It's beyond me how stupid people can be. How do they expect you to be completely normal after having such a shit upbringing? Bad parents should be prosecuted.
>>
>>28817807
I don't think it's quite so severe as that.

If you're in a similar position, I can see how it'd be easy to side with Louie, but I think his dad wants to help and just doesn't know how.

This has probably been going on for years, and the stuff his father was saying about how runs the house is very telling.

He's probably actually like those tendies songs people write on here.
>>
I come to this board to feel bad for people who have no luck with women because of things outside of their control. I don't come to this board to feel bad for lazy asswipes who refuse to get jobs and cry when their parents resent them for it.

Neets, get fucked.
>>
>>28817514
I still don't get what's going on, someone explain? his father sounds like a faggot though
>>
>>28817514
4:35 what is that sound?
>>
>>28817845

No, Just because his dad talks in a nice tone like he cares, you don't tell family members to kill them selves when you are upset

you don't tell them they are mentally ill or you and your wife should kill them, you can hear his mom say to stop harassing up and threatening them with his size

Instead he just drones like a child over the mom because he doesn't have an argument he is just ranting like a lunatic and copying what a caring person does on tv
>>
These are the people posting wagecuck threads
Lmao
>>
>>28817514
>tell plusnet to disable your laptop

Lmao how do computerz work
>>
>tfw 19
>dropped out of college
>only work a part time job
>looking for a second or a full time job so I can get the hell out of my parents house.

I don't want to be 20 years old still living here. I'm literally doing everything I can to get out of here as fast as I can. My parents aren't bad people but I just hate that I'm not on my own yet. This video should be motivation for those stuck in a similar position to get themselves together it's never too late.
>>
File: 1462693521082.jpg (90 KB, 496x549) Image search: [Google]
1462693521082.jpg
90 KB, 496x549
>>28818041
So sad and yet so amusing
>>
>>28818230
You won't be able to afford to live independently even if you get whatever full-time job you can get.

Back in the 60s you would have been able to easily get a job and actually be able to afford to live off the pay, now it's difficult to get even the most menial of jobs, and they pay so little compared to older generations, that you can't afford to live off their pay. The minimum wage in 1968 would be $10.90 today when adjusted for inflation.

The alternative is to "go to college or learn a trade", both of which are a gamble, you will be stuck with tens of thousands of dollars of debt, and likely you won't even be able to get a relevant job, or it will soon be automated out by new technology.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?
>>
>>28817514
Think of it like this:

When our parents found out they were going to have you as a baby they were excited. When they had you, you were there world and they had the highest hopes for you.

At the same time, they are their own people with their own dreams and hopes. They want to see you flourish in the environment they provide and become the best you can be. Then they want to relax and live out their days, entertaining visits from you and your family, hearing about what the kids are up to and how your job is going.

By staying NEET, you've robbed them of all that. They will never get to see you become independent, build a family or an impressive life/career. At the same time, they will not get the relaxing victory lap that they had hoped for at the end of their life.

Please. Make something of yourself.
>>
>>28818475

Its their fault

Should have raised the NEET better
>>
We already have a fucking thread up talking about this OP, fuck off.
>>
Fuck, I wish my parents sounded that posh.

It literally sounds like the hunter from Jumanji is yelling at his neet son.
>>
>>28818654

I didn't know there was a vocaroo, I only filtered the catalog for YouTube and didn't see it. I just saw it on /pol/ and thought I'd link. Chill

Also that thread got real bad real fast
>>
This reminds me, around 2011 on /jp/, people shared these youtube videos of avg qt Japanese girls getting beat up by their parents, yelled at and so on for being NEET losers.
I really want to find those videos again, they gave me some strong feels.
>>
File: Lain-and-Her-First-Navi.png (457 KB, 832x624) Image search: [Google]
Lain-and-Her-First-Navi.png
457 KB, 832x624
My mom wants to keep me in her house rather than move out, and I ain't complaining

I'll stay here forever
>>
File: 1463764610393.png (442 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
1463764610393.png
442 KB, 851x315
Our generation is so fucked it's not even funny anymore
>>
>employed full time
>still living at home

This is actually pretty comfy. I'm gonna do this for as long as I can.
>>
I hope this kid kills himself

what a pathetic waste of flesh

his father wanted a son and instead got a fucking NEET faggot
>>
>>28818475
they're selfish narcissistic cunts that do not care about the suffering they've forced onto their child, and continue to force onto him, while arrogantly believing themselves to be be morally justified and to even be helping him.

it's an idiot's ranting that has only ever harmed the people around him, an idiot truly too stupid to have any understanding or self awareness of what an evil stupid fucking moron he is
>>
>>28819163
the son never asked to be born. He was forced to be born and he gets all these expectations. The parents forced them into existance and like it or not its their responsiblity to look after them even if they despise their children.
>>
I had a similar thing happen by my step dad, who told me when I graduated high school that I either find a job and start paying rent or I'm kicked out. So I joined the military, moved across the country and never came back. Dealing with that shit when you're an adult is horrid.
>>
>>28819346
how did you get to move across the country from joinning the military?
>>
>giving birth to kids
>making them suffer for the rest of their lives
I'll never get it
>>
>>28818156
plusnet gives you that LAN control where you can disable certain devices at certain times, right?
>>
>>28819371
They choose where they're going to send you for your first duty station. Hell, you can even get stationed in Europe, Asia, South America, Hawaii, etc. And housing is included wherever you go, so you're set.
>>
>>28818475
> By staying NEET, you've robbed them of all that. They will never get to see you become independent, build a family or an impressive life/career. At the same time, they will not get the relaxing victory lap that they had hoped for at the end of their life.
> not relishing in this feel
t.anti-natalist
>>
>>28819198
>they're selfish narcissistic cunts that do not care about the suffering they've forced onto their child, and continue to force onto him, while arrogantly believing themselves to be be morally justified and to even be helping him.
Do you think the same thing about Doctors who attempt to help Drug addicts? You are basically saying we should continue to allow drug addicts to take drugs and commit crime to pay for said drugs. Before you say being a NEET isnt the same as it doesnt affect anyone negatively, it does but the NEET doesnt care about anyone but himself. The NEET is the true selfish cunt, he will accept no help or improve his life if it requires any effort whatsoever from himself - but is perfectly happy to leech off people (until they try to help him)
>>
File: 1434774076422.png (42 KB, 700x453) Image search: [Google]
1434774076422.png
42 KB, 700x453
>>28817514
Fuck. This doesn't necessarily motivate me to not being a NEET, but it does motivate me to work so people get the fuck off of my case.

How do I do the bare minimum in society and prevent normalfags doing this shit to me like they did to Louie?
>>
All autists must hang and be gassed.
>>
Is this Donatello?
>>
Did Louie ever post anything else or is he kill?
>>
>>28819458
on the topic of doctors... i'm a supporter of assisted suicide.

yeah i'm selfish. i admit it. i'm also a civilized man that does not bring harm to others. sitting quietly in my room isn't harming anyone. standing at the door screaming, is.
>>
>>28819467
> prevent normalfags doing this shit to me
normies believe in fairy tales, so tell them one

>>28819458
> le leech argument
a dog isn't just for christmas anon
>>
>>28819623
>normies believe in fairy tales, so tell them one

Good point. I guess really I'm just concerned with doing enough that I need to survive.

I've already done away with wanting a gf or having children, so this makes more time to live selfishly.
>>
File: 1458880563112.jpg (68 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
1458880563112.jpg
68 KB, 600x580
>mfw a neetie feels the heatie

is there anything funnier on this earth?
>>
>>28819458
>The NEET is the true selfish cunt, he will accept no help or improve his life if it requires any effort whatsoever from himself - but is perfectly happy to leech off people (until they try to help him)

Not really. NEETS are usually anxiety ridden, depressed, autistic people afraid of the world. the type you're talking about is the typical lazy college kid but those will always go to parts etc, they're pretty easy to differentiate from NEETs browsing this board.
>>
>>28817980

>you don't do this that or the other thing

This isn't a perfect world.

The father certainly wants to help, he just has no idea how and is frustrated and angered by this fact. When in such a state people do not think entirely rationally nor choose the correct things to say.

If the father didn't care he would just go through the motions needed to throw the kid out on his ass.
>>
>>28819588
>sitting quietly in my room isn't harming anyone.
Sitting in a room mooching off of someone who works for that home, food, and utilities can get aggravating. That man is at his whit's end and I can't blame him for it. I bet the dad wouldn't be as mad if Louie did even some little cleaning around the house but no he just sits in his fucking room.
>>
>>28819522
Donatello isn't English and neither is his family.
>>
>>28817845
>He's probably actually like those tendies songs people write on here.
He's just like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96SrWO5Na54
>>
>>28817514
God I hate the English. Passive aggressive pussy. Threatening his son to take the door off the hinges and call the Police to deal with his own son.

Kick the door in you pussy faggot.

The mother probably incited it all and then betrayed her husband immediately the shouting started.

I used to work in a Call Center that serviced England and they're worse than every other white nationality beateb only by the scamming Arabs and Niggers they insist on drowning in.

Good guys in person tho.
>>
>>28819783
This one is pretty funny, the kid has absolutely no respect for his parents.
Wish he made more of these for us to entertain ourselves and feel slightly less bad for being NEET losers.
>>
>>28819588
You are hurting your family and all the people who still care for you, but you shun them and act like you hate them because they did not magically transfer away your anxiety like all the other kids parents do (pro-tip: They dont, most other people have just been raised to leave their comfort zones). Plus 2/3 of my tax goes towards funding welfare instead of towards education or health.
How can a NEET say he is not hurting someone when he has brought a man close to his boiling point, the kids father is obviously a beta cuck and yet he has still been brought to his knees by the (lack of) activities of his NEET son.
>>
>>28819706
The really really twisted thing is how similarities and differences between yourself, and your father, and mother all sort of combine and the family has like... an identity crisis where everyone is kind of the same, but they hate each other, and they hate the same parts of themselves that they hate in the others. The same thing can happen with siblings... two people similar in age from the same parents. It makes me wonder about the fucked up psychology that some twins must have.
>>
>>28819816
I wish he would make video recordings.
>>
File: getfuckeddad.jpg (255 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
getfuckeddad.jpg
255 KB, 900x1200
>>28819783
This one has such good lines, would like a soundboard with some of them.
>>
>>28817514

I think the father was genuinely concerned. He dealt with the situation well and reasonably, without insulting his kid. I think overall this man's presence in the poor NEET's life is good.
>>
>>28819832
How is he "brought to his knees?"

Is the cost of his son's living threatening his existence? Are they going to become homeless because they can't afford the extra $20 in groceries? Or is it just the father's vanity, thinking he knows best and that he should control his child's life?
>>
>>28819783
Haha holy shit, those voice cracks
>>
>>28817845
you're a literal retarded.
>>
>>28819832
>Plus 2/3 of my tax goes towards funding welfare instead of towards education or health.

If you're a burger that's not true
>>
>all these beta faggots feeling bad for a pussy neet
no wonder you kids cant get laid lmao
>>
>>28819832
stop the bullshit, "most other kids" either had no anxiety or weren't born autistic. most of these neet issues are fully predictable from age 6. next you'll tell me 4 year olds are to blame for their nature
>>
>>28819985
Pretty much, I had no friends from 3-8th grade, and then a couple friends that i lost contact with after I dropped out

Now my moms telling me to get a job and shit, like bitch, writing on the wall.

At this point I am prepared to leave though, Ive been lifting the laster couple years and am good shape but I've no skills or degree, so at least I'm prison ready.
>>
>>28819894

nevermind what I said here
>>
File: They Live.jpg (61 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
They Live.jpg
61 KB, 443x332
increased automation means loss of jobs, which causes a generation to grow up without adequate income to achieve the rites of passage of previous generations

because they cannot perceive the systemic influences acting on them and destroying their quality of life, these young people feel ashamed and retreat into a world of technological fantasy

universal basic income must be introduced to redistribute the profits generated by automated industries in order to bring this kind of social decline to a halt and free young people up to pursue education and training
>>
File: wtf guys.jpg (48 KB, 473x496) Image search: [Google]
wtf guys.jpg
48 KB, 473x496
>Those related videos
WHAT
THE
ACTUAL
FUCK?!?
>>
>>28819985
Yeah, I remember having anxiety since pre-school except I never knew what it was until it started getting real bad in highschool.
>>
Seems like some people just weren't made for this world, desu. either they'll rot away in their room or lead a miserable life till they die, naturally or otherwise. Nature is a cold hearted bitch
>>
File: 1655575534499.png (90 KB, 320x316) Image search: [Google]
1655575534499.png
90 KB, 320x316
>>28819929

>$20 in groceries

>costs more than that to feed a person
also
>cleaning their dishes
>water for drinking and bathing
>electricity
>buy and washing their clothing
>cleaning up after them
>etc

Having some dipshit depressed low-energy NEET around is a drain on their care taker's resources and time. They are generally shitty people to be around. Being around them is effort. Knowing that they don't appreciate anything you do for them is even more aggrivating.

Having to explain to other people that your offspring is a useless drain on society is also not a good experience.

At first parents feel like they failed their children. After enough time goes by it becomes apparent that the NEET is making no effort to help themselves.

If your parent's are not some kind of welfare deadbeat sponges themselves they will come to resent you.
>>
I was NEET for a little while and I can see how people would sympathize with him. But after getting my life together and realizing what a useless little shit I was all I can think is how much of a ungrateful faggot Louie is. Any adult who lives on someone else's dime has no rights and isn't a real human.
>>
>>28817514
i would love my parents to knock on my door and tell me 'you are not well, you need help'
>>
>>28817514
why can't you work a janitor or some low pay job, contribute your income to your parents and just live with them, don't be a fucking burden, at least contribute something.
>>
>>28819985
haha you dumb fags actually believe that? kys pls
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 530x600
>>28818041
it makes my dick hard
i just played ops video over my hot tub speakers
get fucked neets
>>
Damn, the dad has the shittiest strategy for getting him out ever.

>all the other kids are our living their lives while you're sitting in your smelly bedroom! what a life!

m8 smashing the kid's self-esteem isn't going to get him out of that room, it's probably what caused him to lock himself away in the first place
>>
>>28820071
The related videos are catered to what you watch you idiot
>>
>>28818457
i got paid through my whole apprenticeship lmao what kind of faggot ends up in debt trying to learn a trade? are you absolutely retarded or have you done zero research at all?
>>
>>28820071
the related videos are always mixed with your own history, even if you re not logged in.
but they still bombard me with fucking minecraft lets plays even i never watched this shit.
>>
>>28817732
His father never threatened him or anything, and I'm guessing Louis is an adult.
I don't know about whereever they are, but in America the father could kick him out.

Honestly, given a year notice, any parent should kick their son or daughter out if they are adult NEETs who aren't contributing anything to ther family.
>>
>>28820178
>implying be supportive of that little shits faggotry would help at all
>>
At least our generation knows it's comimg and can raise kids form square 1 to avoid the NEET lyfe. That said with the recession over and men masculinising again i think we've passed peak NEET.
>>
>>28820191
>>28820179
>tfw youtube stalks you
>>
>>28817738
This. kick the manchild out.
>>
>>28817514
Parent fault, they made him this way
>>
I believe a lot of NEETs are naturally low energy and hence low test who dream of living the housewife life. I don't understand why they don't just become women and hook up with some old established man who will pound their bp and support them.
>>
>white people

louie needs a good beating. his dad could just kick him out
>>
>>28820228
you don't have to be supportive of their lifestyle, but saying "ur shit m8" isn't going to make them want to leave the room either
>>
>>28820192
>tfw was kicked out of my hous
>i threatened to burn it down
>at night while my parents are sleeping
>got locked up in crazy people jail
>they let me live at home again
>>
>>28819929
I don't think it's fair to be forced to support your son financially if they aren't a full time student.
Other wise, you have an autist living in a basement, who lives in poverty after their parent's demise.
>>
>>28820287

>m-muh safespace and feelings

kill yourself my boy louie
>>
>>28818475
You don't understand how the world works buddy.
>mom literally thug lyfe ghetto trash
>meets shitty men because back then good men had standards unlike today
>gets pregnant
>years later she comes up with the idea to date an ugly man who she randomly got into a car with because she needed a ride
>but since he's ugly he won't cheat lmao
>this nigga CHEATS while my mom is pregnant with me
>he married woman he cheated with, they're still married with a family today
>I really wanted to be successful and did all I could
>was top of class great student all throughout got shit tons of honors met people shook hands etc
>half brother was retarded like mother so he was social and left the house because my mom was abusive all throughout
>her stress mattered above all else so we were pincushions
>she even told me I was a mistake while my brother was the good one just because he bailed to the military
>meanwhile I'm still autistic and since nobody understands or knows yet she thinks that when I say I don't understand that I'm joking around
>she ruins my entire college career cuz she didn't like my only friend
>friend didn't like her either and when she found out she called parents and sabotaged our relationship and threatened my friend
>while my life is ruined she gets to enjoy the rampant increase in female value and fat acceptance, goes clubbing and partying with tons of friends and spend tens of thousands of dollars on schooling for fun and plastic surgery
>she finally leaves me alone once I get my diagnosis but I need to pick up the pieces
>she still doesn't help me since living with your parents in America is now a privilege.

Oh but it's my fault I wanted to start my own business one day but no I'm selfish and entitled because she cared more about her her "friends" opinions than my success. Wouldn't even put me in a dorm so we could have time apart. Man I sure feel bad that my parents robbed me of my fucking future but are entitled to their hopes and dreams!
>>
>>28819985
Ah, here we see the "Special Snowflake" edition of the NEET, who believes there are no other autists or suffers from anxiety in the real world. The special snowflake NEET is likely young or immature and has not experienced life outside of the school education system. The NEET may not realise that bullying is a social taboo outside of school and is an act only carried out by niggers or degenerate-chad in the adult world. Perhaps the NEET could break through this comfort zone and realise no one is perfect instead of punishing himself & his family for not being perfect.
>>
>>28820325
i'm just being reasonable here

if you want to solve the problem, the dad's going about it in the wrong way
>>
>>28820293
Your parents aren't very good at parenting.
>>
I bet Louis cried like a woman while his dad was putting him in his place.
>>
>>28820346

he's doing it wrong by not being strict enough. this kid will only change when he's pushed against a wall and has to work or die.
>>
>>28820328
and you sat idly by like a faggot and did nothing
this is why you are a failure
>>
>>28820192
babies should get tested for usefulness when they're born and if they fail they should be thrown off a cliff
>>
>>28820325
cebruz spotted, pls go
>>
>>28820328
No one said you had to be rich or successful. Just get off your laptop and support yourself with a shitty job.
>>
>>28820058
Basic income is never happening. Once 90% of the population is effectively useless then we'll see a bloodbath the likes of which the world has never seen before.
>>
>Have disabling nerve damage since December 5th, 2009. Literally couldn't move alone for ~6 years.
>At start of 2016 said fkin. Fuck the pain. I either get back to life or i kill myself
>Be today 5/25/2016
>Working out for ~6 months
>Biking 30 miles a week
>Doing weights 4 days a week
>Feel healthiest I've been in 6 years
>Summer classes at college paid for
>Family completely supportive and cheering me on
>Life has turned out great for me
Hope my story helped anyone sad in here. If not I give you love and wish the best for you,
>>
>>28820336
who said anything about bulling? autistic behavior and not getting along with people fucks you over long after school ended
>>
>>28817514
I don't want to be a NEET but nobody will hire a 27yo with no experience or education.
>>
File: 1433146973444.jpg (23 KB, 414x425) Image search: [Google]
1433146973444.jpg
23 KB, 414x425
>>28820111

>tfw neets try to ignore these trips
>>
>>28820178
It would have been if he had been supportive since he was born, but instead he didnt care for 20 years, then gets mad that his kid turned out crap. Of course nothings going to help at that point
>>
>>28820432
but they will hire a good liar.
>>
>>28820396
>>28820410
Is this bait, you guys barely even read my post.
Oh right because when your life isn't ruined or kept down by someone who supports you, as a 10 year old you're supposed to step up and tell your parents how it is.
>>
>>28820453
>but they will hire a good liar.
Not in my experience.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 750x747) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 750x747
>>28820460
Dude, all you do is complain, and your life isn't relevant to this thread.
>>
File: 1424373355047.png (291 KB, 619x406) Image search: [Google]
1424373355047.png
291 KB, 619x406
>>28817514
He might be right about his son.
The father's still an idiot. Mother almost certainly is, too. When you have kids, you take a massive risk: a risk that your kid might not turn out exactly the way you want them to. And if you aren't willing to take that risk, then you shouldn't reproduce. These two idiots should have thought of that before they decided to give in to their retarded urges and have their little accident.
They're like stupid people who buy a puppy and then abandon the dog once it grows up and stops being cute.
>>
>>28820396
>just don't be autistic bro it worked for me
>>
File: 1447265620690.gif (1024 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
1447265620690.gif
1024 KB, 500x220
>This guy probably posted a Wagecuck thread at some point.

KEK

He's sure basking in the glory right now, crying in a corner while Bricktop from Snatch bangs at his door
>>
>>28820387
right, but shouting at the door or advising hobbies like stamp collection isn't helping. it makes him look impotent while making the kid locked inside want to hide more.

this is a phenomenon that is spreading in the western world and japan, and i can't tell you the perfect formula to fix it, but i'm sure every parent alive has already tried shouting at the door.

maybe a more drastic solution is needed - leave the house for a week or more, stock no food for the house, cut off electricity. leave the address of a nearby soup kitchen. when the kid gets hungry, he will leave.
>>
>>28820554
It is relative. I'm using an example of bad parenting to indicate that if you don't raise your retard child properly be prepared to live with him for life.

The child doesn't fail on his own, his parents failed him first.
>>
>>28820561
It isn't a massive risk. It's a very low chance that someone actually ends up as a NEET who doesn't want to improve their life.
>>
>>28820561
I mean what if he was a vegetable? They'd take care of him without question. But they see someone who is capable of making them money still and their innate greed makes them want to capitalize on it
>>
>You can't do that Louie, you gotta cuuUUUUUM.
>>
>>28820573
bahahah you are just as inept as those parents in the OP
Your plan is retarded, never have children
>>
>>28820601
Yeah, nothing is your fault. It's always someone else's.
>>
When the dad starts screaming at the mom and the neet starts crying, it really hurt my heart. If I had a mom that cared about me I probably would have started a fire right there in my room hoping for sweet death.
>>
>>28820427
The NEET justifies his lifestyle with stories of bullying in high school which have perhaps destroyed his self-esteem. The NEET believes that being autistic in the real world will make people laugh at him, just like the NEET experienced in school. The NEET thinks people actually care that he is autistic or socially awkard, the NEET does not realise that no one actually cares when people sperg out - they mind find it weird but they just shrug it off and continue with their day. The NEET refuses to believe the more time is spent around other people, the easier it gets to hide autism.
>>
>>28820573
>maybe a more drastic solution is needed

it's the opposite actually

being confrontational and making a big deal of everything is 100% wrong and will only make things worse. you need slow, easy, gradual steps with lots of rewards and positive reinforcement.

the tough love meme ruins lives if applied to the neet
>>
>>28820631
my plan has been used by japanese social workers in the past actually

watch this documentary:
https://vimeo.com/28627261
>>
>>28820645
literally nothing is anyone's fault

free will is a meme and it doesn't real

nothing matters why try why try
>>
>>28819929
>Don't control your child's life
>But pay for him; his food, internet, let him do as he pleases while you work

Niggers and NEETS, one and the same.
>>
File: BSMuFLXCAAAWBPm.jpg large.jpg (36 KB, 678x519) Image search: [Google]
BSMuFLXCAAAWBPm.jpg large.jpg
36 KB, 678x519
Getting told you need help from some wagecuck normie when you have dank memes
>>
This guy should consider himself lucky

The worst thing is having parents who DON'T give a shit about your NEET/virgin/social outcast ways well into your 20s

my father doesn't seem to care about about the fact that I spend all my friday and saturday nights in front of a computer screen. In fact, he himself doesn't have many friends, so I got that from him. Too bad I didnt get his pretty face and his ability to do well with women, FML I guess
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 512x288
>>28818979

>entire generation

Bit of a broad statement but It's not a problem because people like in OPs video are a genetic deadend anyway
>>
>>28820645

So how many dirt-faced kids do you have?

Parents who refuse to acknowledge their role in their child's misbehavior remind me of dog owners whose pets jump on guests, and then tell the guest "Just knee him in the chest. That's the only way he'll learn! No no, it doesn't hurt him, I've been doing it for 8 years! He'll understand some day! It's literally the only way! Learned it from my dad!"
>>
>>28820684
It may get him out of the house buts its not going to make him a properly functioning part of society or be happy
If you have let it get to that point you need to kill yourself for being such a bad parent
>>
>>28820328
Sounds like a bunch of excuses tbqh
>>
File: 1451690668097.jpg (105 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1451690668097.jpg
105 KB, 409x409
>>28820704
>"You live for free and spend all your time doing things you love!"
>"YOU NEED HELP! THIS ISN'T HEALTHY!"
>>
Up vote my thread pls
>>28820638
>>28820638
>>28820638

>>28820638
>>28820638
>>28820638
>>
>>28820652
bullshit, assholes from highscool that enjoy peoples pain don't suddenly become nice later on
You will always be surrounded by assholes
>>
>>28820699
Niggers
>Leech from society
>Everyone hates them
>Blame problems on everyone but themselves (mainy white people tho)
>Cause emotional pain and financial problems for others around them
Neets
>Leech from society
>Everyone hates them
>Blame problems on everyone but themselves (frikken normies)
>Cause emotional pain and financial problems for others around them
>>
>>28820787
we need
m o r e p r o g r a m s
>>
>>28817514
>Create new life without consent from said new life
>Take care of it for an arbitrary amount of time
>Suddenly expect it to take care of itself
Seems illogical to me to even make a child in the first place, if you aren't prepared to take care of it for life.
>>
>>28820645

If they don't learn it from parents, they'll learn it from public school. Morals like respect for others and self are not something children are born with. Every adult ends up acting exactly like their parents later in life unless extensively socialized outside of the home. Nobody is anything except a product of their environment. Even chad-type ex-football motivational speakers acknowledge the very real need for people to have role models. You won't find a successful person on this earth who doesn't believe in the power of a role model.
>>
File: ron.png (193 KB, 355x236) Image search: [Google]
ron.png
193 KB, 355x236
>>28820610
>It's a very low chance that someone actually ends up as a NEET

Oh anon.
We live in the worst economic period since the Depression. And this time, it isn't going to get better. There's going to be a lot more NEETs in the next decade. Also a lot more single mothers, dysfunctional families, mental illness, insanity, war, murder and suicide. But that's all another story.
If you don't want to risk having kids who don't turn out the way you want, don't have them. Pretty simple. But that would mean not being able to stroke your ego by shoving more life into the world.
>>
>>28818475
>beat you as a child
>deny your kid this and that, constantly isolating you from everyone else
>publicly embarrass your son
>turn up fucked up
"What did we do le wrong"
>>
>>28820693
Yeah, I understand the whole predestination meme that this board loves so much, but it's not really a valid reason to NEET.
>>
>>28820816

>be born
>learn from observing your surroundings that you will some day have to take care of yourself
>don't make any effort to do this
>blame others
>>
britbong accents
literally orc tier
wew louie
>>
>>28817872
No one cares what you come to this board for.
>>
>>28820816
don't cut yourself, v edgy, knife factory, etc.
>>
The mom is the most likely cause of the problem. Way too overbearing and coddles her son, ok with his behavior and not encouraging him to change himself.

Children, especially sons, need a good kick in the ass from their fathers to get them on the right track.
>>
>>28820880
But I don't have to take care of myself at all. My parents were logical enough to set up a trust fund for me.
>>
>>28820757
>watching anime and playing video games

Only an autist could love doing that all day every day. It's unhealthy to be idle and living off your family.
>>
>>28820785
The NEET still appears to be bitter from his school days. The NEET has not had enough social experience in the real world, and still gets school and the adult world mixed up. The NEET does not realise that people WILL think your a dickhead if you bully people, especially when they may have a mental illness, the NEET does not realise companies have HR departments who WILL fire people if they are consisitently mean to other people. The NEET may not have read the part where only niggers and degenerate chads still bully people, and people will disregard everything that niggers or chad-degenerates say.
>>
File: Thanks Dad-min.jpg (517 KB, 3000x1916) Image search: [Google]
Thanks Dad-min.jpg
517 KB, 3000x1916
>Thanks Dad. See you at home.
>Or maybe I won't.
>Heh.
>>
>>28820912
i hope you know how much of a piece of shit you are just for having a trust fund, like you're literally inhuman garbage for your lack of experience in the real world
>>
>>28820837
The economy's fine if you aren't a nigger looking for a ditch digging job.
>>
>>28820907
They will both be the cause of the problem

>Children, especially sons, need a good kick in the ass
This is working class, sub 100 IQ parenting

Do you think middle class successful families give their children a "kick in the ass"?
No, they just nurture them from birth and grow them into successful people.
Instead of doing 0 parenting for 20 years then getting angry.
>>
>>28820956
Thats fucking funny man
>>
>>28820963
>i hope you know how much of a piece of shit you are just for having a trust fund
How so?
>like you're literally inhuman garbage for your lack of experience in the real world
Just because I don't HAVE to get a job doesn't mean I don't have one.
>>
How about this goodie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhJQVVAN2Ho
>>
>>28820972
>The economy's fine

doesn't know jack shit about shit

suicide rates among white middle-aged people are going up because suddenly they're finding themselves in declining circumstances and shitty jobs even though they played by the rules their whole lives
>>
>>28820912

You gambled that you could rely on that money and you won. That doesn't mean it is a viable strategy for everyone, or even that it was the best strategy for you.

There was no guarantee that said money would be available to you in the necessary quantity for you to live off while doing nothing else for y your entire life. It may not have been available to you at all due to unforeseen circumstance if you were unfortunate.

As for everyone else, we don't all have parents that are willing or able to do so and cannot rely on it at all.

You were fortunate. Be thankful for that. Understand that it is not this way for the vast majority of people.
>>
Louie...
>>
the worst part about this video is how the mother constantly goes against the father and contradicts him

women are SO FUCKING UNLOYAL holy shit. She was probably the one who told him to go and speak to her son, then completely contradicts him and stuff when things get heated

cunt
>>
>>28820880

>learn from observing

My parents were cocaine addicts throughout my entire childhood and depended entirely on my grandmother. Guess what I turned out to be? My dad just got clean 4 years ago and is basically /pol/ at this point, hating everything about me that I learned from them and from the company they kept and from the peers from my shitty poor neighborhoods.

I'm 27 and am just now meeting people who live outside of that lifestyle and are self-sufficient. It's hard to displace the influences that kids absorb growing up.
>>
>>28821093
Probably because she thinks the dad is trying to force Louie and as a man, the dad sees this as what should be done.
>>
>>28818905
Lucky motherfucker.
Pun intended if you will
>>
>>28819336
This. I hate existential obligations..
>>
How do these recordings end up on the Internet (like the German furry and his crying mother), ending up in the hands of memesters who then upload it to YT and expose it? It seems like a rather personally and intimate thing to even tell one person about let alone make public.
>>
>>28821093
That dad does seem mental and uncaring underneath his fake caring act
He probably goes mental all the time
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 1198x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 1198x568
>the NEET starts crying

Maybe he should act like a god damned man and talk to his dad instead of hiding in his room. Holy fuck this is hilarious
>>
>>28820997
He should have had a kick in the ass long before that. I agree the parents just did a shitty job in general. Most middle class kids are coddled and used to stability or a good life. I bet most of them couldn't adapt if they had the rug swept out from under them.
>>
>>28821070
I fully realize that most people don't have what I have.

That doesn't chance the fact that I think it's illogical to have a child if you're not prepared to take care of it for life.
>>
>>28821094

Which is why I believe chronic welfare recipients should have to be sterilized by the state to recieve any.

Sorry your life sucked. Better luck next time.
>>
>>28821093

She said several times "Why do you always do this" but enjoy your hate boner anyways. I support anyone who chooses their children over others. Children are flesh-and-blood family whereas marriage is just a contract to prevent the person you have sex with from leaving you.
>>
>>28821124
he should be forcing Louie to grow up and get on though.

if he wants to be a neet he can crack on, get his own place and live off benefits but if the dad works for a house he 100% has the right to kick people out of it, even if it is his son.

The woman as usual just refuses to throw behind either side in case she ends up being wrong
>>
>>28821156
He recorded it if anything went wrong and then he ended up on /r9k/ and uploaded it
>>
>>28819648
Amen brother NEET
>>
>>28821037
so many salty neets mad that your parents weren't complete retards
NEETKEKS BTFO
>>
>>28821182
The dad is pretty fucked up angry though.
>>
>>28821167

My dad believes similar things, so it's nice to know your beliefs are on par with somebody who destroyed their brain with narcotics for 30 straight years.
>>
>>28821161
yeah man god forbid he's a little upset that he's given a son 18 years of presumably stable housing and he hasn't done literally anything with it. He should just be 100% a ok with a parasite living in his house, taking all he has been given for granted and giving nothing in return.

He should be thrilled he has such a beta for a son that not only can he not get a job , but he cant even speak to the guy without locking himself in his room like a teenage girl

>>28821218
i would be too. it's perfectly reasonable to be upset that your son wants to do literally nothing with his life yet still feels he's entitled to live in the house that his father works to pay for
>>
>>28821182

I realize women sound like dog whistles but she sounded fine letting the boy do what he wanted. If you had a son, would you let his mother yell at him and mock him the way Louis' father screamed at and mocked his wife?
>>
>>28821056
female nazi hitler lol
>>
>>28821166

Children generally outlive their parents.

In their later years the parents will likely become mentally and physically disabled and need care taking themselves.

There is no expectation for a parent to care for their non-retarded adult offspring when they are adults.

There is in fact an expectation that the children will care for the parents when they are old and unhealthy.

I don't know where you developed this expectation that parent's are obligated to care for their children for their entire lives up through adulthood (and then somehow after they die).
>>
>>28821219

>hitler was anti-smoking therefor smoking must be good

Sure, bud.
>>
>>28820422
t.I'm down
>>
>>28821219
>without any argument to refute this posters claim the simple minded neet seeks to blame his parents for all his shortcomings and meekly stammers out m-m-muh parents
>>
Fucking hell. Is this actually for real?
>>
>>28817514
that guy sounds like the biggest glass jawed manlet
yelling at his wife and his son acting all tough
fuck i want to drop him so bad

i had no father in my life and i ended up as a nett who just hangs out on the net all day, and i know exactly the situation this kid is going through
his father has shown him no guidance through life, he just expected his kid to become chad all by himself so he could live vicariously through his son
that plan didn't work out and now he is wishing he could go back on his action of creating a life

well i'm sorry but it doesn't work like that, you create a life you fucking look after it

i just wish that kid had it in him to hit his father square in the jaw, i'm sure the kid himself is a twig but the father didn't sound like he was any better
>>
>>28820122
>Any adult who lives on someone else's dime has no rights and isn't a real human.
Your values, my irrelevant bullshit. :^)

>>28820310
>I don't think it's fair to be forced to support your mistake financially
And yet I pay parking tickets. Interesting. I would love it if all the homeless in my city would just fuck off home to their parents - all of the street punks would be gone, it's a fact that most street punks can return home whenever - the burden on the average citizen would be placed on the citizen whose loins the burden came from. What could possibly be better?
>>
>>28821316

>>28821302
>>28821316

>we support the sterilization of drug addicts and expect a real response

oh my
>>
>no internet from 10 in the evening to 8 in the morning

just take it away permanently lmao
if you can, just take the laptop away
fucking hell, bad parents
>>
>>28820336
>bullying is a social taboo outside of school and is an act only carried out by niggers or degenerate-chad in the adult world
You're blatantly omitting WOMEN from that list you white knight cocksucker.
>>
>>28821061
Again, the economy's fine if you aren't retarded.
>>
>>28821258
>Putting all that blame on a child
He will have turned out that way because the father is such incompetent, uncaring loser himself
>>
>>28821271
yes if he isn't doing anything with his life and shows no plans to then that is worthy of mockery. He is responsible for the way he is being treated here. His existence is very mockable, the people on this board mock their own pathetic existances all the time, clearly indicating this. But i guess it's only ok to mock yourself huh.

'letting the boy do what he wanted' has achieved nothing so far and is essentially her neglecting a problem and just letting it fester because she cant be bothered to deal with it (surprising from a woman.)
>>
>>28821258
It's understandable to be mad, but it doesn't have to be a good thing to lose your head like that and bang on doors like a fucking monkey.
>>
>>28821320
>his father has shown him no guidance through life
This, it's so fucking obvious that this old fart left his son by himself for 18 years and somehow expects him to suddenly turn into a Chad. Fucking failed fathers who don't put an ounce of effort into actually raising their sons.
>>
>>28821191

But why record it, the NEET would be removed from his free lifestyle, he'd be effectively committing suicide by reporting it
>>
>>28821277
Because the child did not consent to being born.
The decision to create the child was solely theirs.
>>
>>28821397

>If you fight your enemies they win
>>
>>28821383
nicely meme'd bro

took you a long time, but you made it
>>
File: 1430690572549.jpg (13 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1430690572549.jpg
13 KB, 250x237
>NEET Louie BTFO the wagecucks
>"muh stamp collecting"
Wagecucks epically BTFO. Keep fighting the good fight, Louie. Your NEET spirit cannot be broken.
>>
File: image.gif (564 KB, 171x313) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
564 KB, 171x313
SO MANY ASSRAVAGED NEETS ITT
HOLY SHIT NEET COLLECTIVE SUICIDE WHEN
>>
>>28821390

If the dad didn't care he would just let the NEET rot in his room. You can't justify the NEETs position, he contributes nothing in his current state
>>
>>28821410
In case shit goes wrong
>>
>>28821358

Generational welfare drug addicted fuckups are a burden that sheltered bleeding heart faggots have no solution for.

You're not the only one that grew up poor. I had enough of their bullshit for a lifetime, thanks.
>>
>>28821458
>If the dad didn't care he would just let the NEET rot in his room
THATS EXACLTY WHAT HE DID FOR 30 YEARS
>>
>>28821500
>>28821458
and after 30 years he gets angry
not because he cares, but because he just wants louis out of his life
>>
>>28821415

They're free to kill themselves any time.
>>
Is that the Step-dad?

Sounds like Louie lives with this mother
>>
File: 1430690572549-2.jpg (15 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1430690572549-2.jpg
15 KB, 250x237
>>28821458
>"You can't justify the NEETs position, he contributes nothing in his current state"
>MUH CONTRIBUTION TO SOCIETY!!!
Oh you, wagecucks! You always say the funniest things!
>>
>>28821458
You "contribute" nothing when you're on vacation. People need rest, though. It's a disease of society, of course it has to be dealt with, but we were born in a time where staying online is easy as fuck, rewarding and addictive, while social life is tiring.
>>
File: 1458533826337.png (343 KB, 356x403) Image search: [Google]
1458533826337.png
343 KB, 356x403
>>28819783
holy fuck this kid needs to be put to death
>>
File: 1442964019136.jpg (72 KB, 718x963) Image search: [Google]
1442964019136.jpg
72 KB, 718x963
Why haven't these parents bothered to read up on negotiation?
Oh wait 'If it isn't working just do it again and again the exact same way, it'll work eventually!' is definitely a more sound strategy!
>>
>>28821520
Sure. If they're not interested in taking responsibility for THEIR action (having a child), they can kill themselves, kick him out, what ever they like.
Society is built on this fact. If everyone had come to the same conclusion as me, humankind would've died out a long time ago.
Alternatively, they can simply choose to not have the child and avoid any potential misery this child might suffer.
>>
>>28821556
But Louie has probably been resting from school from school for several years. He may have even been 'resting' from school for longer than he was even at school for. Also you do still contribute on holiday by paying tax and helping local economies when you spend money.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhJQVVAN2Ho

poor okaa-san
>>
I'm sort of glad that so many of these kids exist. It's so much easier to teach people about the dangers of addiction and laziness when we have examples everywhere of what happens when you take it the extreme. Plus, I would imagine life would be a lot harder if everyone was competing/functioning at a similar level. We need miserable losers who just consume and maybe become statistics for us to use. Their constant suffering is our platform for success in a way. We can't point to people who do everything right and still have mental health issues or misfortune because we wouldn't know how to improve shit for them. But we can look at the neckbeard man children and motivate anyone with self respect to not live like that, blaming everyone else around them and doing nothing in life.
>>
>>28821605

Someone, possibly the state if there is no alternative, is obligated to care for you until adulthood.

After that you're on your own. Unless you currenly possess the ability to change the laws and social customs of our society then whether or not you believe this is fair is not relavent.
>>
File: image.png (847 KB, 1082x944) Image search: [Google]
image.png
847 KB, 1082x944
>>28819783

>she calls her too young to understand
>he calls her 20
>that means this man child is more than 20

Holy fuck.
>>
Something just happened and im not sure if im wrong or not.

Im a 23 year old NEET and i wanted to clean the house today while my mom was at work. So i spent the whole afternoon cleaning downstairs and doing all the dishes. Then my mom came home from work and didnt even say anything about it.

Then we had diner, and told het that i was gonna clean upstairs after that. So i started cleaning upstairs, and suddenly my mom jumped in the shower and prepared to go to bed, at literally 7pm. She has to wake up at 6am, just so you know. The sun was still shining. So i was about to start up the vaccuum cleaner and she bursted out of her room and went fucking crazy. She started screaming that i cant vaccuum "in the middle of the night" (about 7.30 by now). She screamed ay me and hit me. So i hit her back. And then she started screaming that im molesting her. I told her that im hitting her because she hit me but apparently that doesnt count because im a 6'5" guy so i should just take it. Then she tried to take the vaccuum cleaner from me so i took it back. Then she literally destroyed her own vaccuum cleaner just so i cant vaccuum anymore at 7.30. Then she threatened to call the police and that i gotta go to a mental hospital. After that she cried in her room for about an hour probably texting the rest of the family that im having a mental breakdown which is not true, bit easy to believe, because i have diagnosed aspergers so she keeps thinking that im always wrong just because of that.

Am i the crazy one or her? I honestly dont even know anymore.
>>
>>28819783
>Voice cracks
>Actually REEEEEEEEEEEE'ing out loud
>In tears and shaking

Didn't realize this place was such a shit hole
>>
>>28821556

A huge glut of jobs generate no actual value to society, and serve only to pad economies with more consumers.

Many people are more valuable as generators of demand than they are as actual human resources.
>>
>>28821621
Your stupid wage slave job doesn't contribute to anything, its all just stupid busy work
and im a wagie too
>>
File: comfy neet 2.jpg (41 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
comfy neet 2.jpg
41 KB, 390x390
Want to know how I know that this is a sockpuppet thread by wagecucks?

>"I swear I can sense my parents' resentment growing by the day."
The standard wagecuck "make muh parents proud of me" argument. It's like you wagecucks don't even attempt to try anymore. NEETs don't give a fuck what their parents or society thinks.
>>
>>28821647

hahahaha. just kick these retards out of the house
>>
>>28821415
The decision to live like an asshole was solely the child's. The parents didn't consent to supporting that lifestyle. The line you draw is meaningless. If you think every decision the child makes is a consequence of being born to the parents, then the parents are considered children of their parents and so on and so forth. So no one is responsible in that case, which is cute but absolutely worthless in an evaluation of society.
>>
>>28821701

>hitting your mum

What the fuck man
>>
>>28818475
Deciding to have a child is a financial investment. Like all investments, there's a risk that it doesn't always pay off.
>>
>>28821671
I know this is what reality is. I'm simply stating my opinions is that it is illogical.
Stating opinions and arguments is generally the way to bring about debate and change.
>>
>>28821621
>Louie has been resting for a long time
And he keeps getting tired in return, because you can't escape reality.

>Also you do still contribute on holiday by paying tax and helping local economies when you spend money.
The family is still paying for him so he is contributing.
>>
File: 1453438392664.jpg (63 KB, 480x472) Image search: [Google]
1453438392664.jpg
63 KB, 480x472
Poor bastard, he doesn't deserve this.
I hope you're fine, buddy.
>>
Louie did the right thing by trying to put a barricade between himself and everyone else, and more importantly NOT saying anything. He didn't taunt them, he just locked his door and said nothing.

The fact that his dad lost his shit when Louie literally wasn't doing anything, just proves how narcissistic and mean he is.
>>
>>28821701
She sounds crazy
but its also dumb you started to hover when shes trying to sleep

also did she really go crazy or did she just ask you stop hoovering in an angry voice?
>>
>>28821737
I just told you that she hit me first. What else am i supposed to do, just take her hits because shes my mom? Thats called discrimination.
>>
>>28817807
>he just wants to shout at his wife
How the hell is this beta? Beta fags are the one that submit mindlessly to their cunts you idiot alpha put them in their place.
>>
File: louie's daily life.jpg (375 KB, 1446x900) Image search: [Google]
louie's daily life.jpg
375 KB, 1446x900
like the beatniks and the punks before them, the neets are the counterculture of this generation
>>
>>28821708
I agree. My point included that his meaning of contribution was incomplete.
>>
>>28821758

I know right, the dad shouldn't have to go through this. There should be a government servic that forcibly removes NEETs
>>
>>28821766
No she was actually screaming at the top of her lungs. Im 100% sure the neighbours heard it all.
>>
>>28821732
>The parents didn't consent to supporting that lifestyle.
They did by creating the child.

>So no one is responsible in that case
The people making the decision are responsible. When the next generation of children decide to have children, they assume their own responsibility.
>>
WW3 is coming and the white neet nu-males will be cleansed from the planet.
>>
>>28821745

It's not logical to expect aging parent's with mental and physical ailments to care for their adult children simply because it might be within the realm of possiblities that their offspring may be a useless NEET.

Human beings aim for likely outcomes. The most likely scenario is that as you age your children will learn to be functional adults and will care for themselves, their families, and possibly you at some point. This has been the case for many generations.

If we based our behaviour on all possible outcomes we would never do anything as there is a chance that something bad or painful may occur.
>>
>>28821792
Yeah but counterculture is western culture now, and all those rebels of the past had sex and kids. Neets are just children who never age, the easiest customer to please. Just don't even think about getting off the computer.
>>
File: sad-00010.jpg (15 KB, 343x338) Image search: [Google]
sad-00010.jpg
15 KB, 343x338
>That part where Louie starts hyperventilating
>The muffled screaming from arguments
>The banging sounds
I'm surprised I even made it all the way through.
>>
>>28821839
>numales
>neets
pick one.
>>
File: 1460191063017.jpg (119 KB, 796x936) Image search: [Google]
1460191063017.jpg
119 KB, 796x936
>>28821839
butthurt wagecuck/classcuck detected
>>
File: 1448107343989.jpg (111 KB, 558x515) Image search: [Google]
1448107343989.jpg
111 KB, 558x515
>>28821804
Oh please, keep your wagecuck power delusions out of this fucking shit.
That yelling idiot could have done better than just being a retarded nigger screaming and fucking acting like an ape.
>>
>>28820862
You understand me,bro.
>PS I'm 19 years old and my parents never brought me a smartphone or something I'm the only one without a cellphone that I know
>I'm bullied and isolated for that reason
>PS they can affort a FUCKING smartphone,
they're not poor
>>
>>28821808
Your mom is in the wrong, she lost her cool. I hope you didn't hit her too hard though anon.
>>
>>28821810
This is false. They did not consent.
>>
File: 1454036474359.jpg (88 KB, 824x515) Image search: [Google]
1454036474359.jpg
88 KB, 824x515
God that mom is a fucking harpy Christ almighty

Louie a massive dipshit
>>
NEET defence force is strong in this thread

>b-but my parents had me therefore they consent to me being a fuck up
>>
>>28821882

>I had to poorly shoop a nazi to fit my strawman
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.