[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I actually spent a couple hours yesterday hanging out with my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Worried laughter.jpg (5 KB, 153x199) Image search: [Google]
Worried laughter.jpg
5 KB, 153x199
I actually spent a couple hours yesterday hanging out with my crush, everything went better than expected

So what do now? How often should I text her? How often is too often?
>>
File: image.png (35 KB, 805x556) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35 KB, 805x556
>>28817052
Bumping because i would love to know the answer
>>
>>28817052
Don't double post to her unless a day has past but make sure you have a reason. Also don't get offended if she forgets to text back. A lot of people read a text, decide to answer later, then forget. Doesn't mean she hates you.
>>
Also ask her to hang out but not like every day. It's creepy. Just talk to her and then invite to hang sometime later in the week or more ideally the weekend if that can be managed.
>>
>>28817283
I told her I enjoyed myself and she said we should do it again sometime
>>
>>288170
>How often should I text her?
Once per 2-3 days. Make her to text you first.
>>
Why would you post this here, OP?

This thread belongs on >>>/adv/. Hopefully it will be removed.
>>
>>28817236
So if she forgets to text back, you have to wait a day before texting her again?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.