[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women always showing cleavage but get upset when you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 10868.jpg (630 KB, 903x1600) Image search: [Google]
10868.jpg
630 KB, 903x1600
Why are women always showing cleavage but get upset when you look at it?
>>
They're only upset if you look at it. They love it if Chad looks at it.
>>
>>28817086
Your answer right the fuck there
>>
>>28817016
They don't. They get upset if that's the only thing you look at when you interact with them.
>>
>>28817086
/thread

Give me the originalini.
>>
Some girls are cool about it. A girl on the bus caught me staring at her amazing rack and she didn't give a single fuck. I wanted to take out my dick right then and there and bust all over them, mmm.
>>
>>28817016
Where can i find an Ako-gf irl?
>>
>>28817587
At anime conventions.
>>
>>28817086
Ding ding ding

/thread
>>
>>28817086
First post best post as always. orig
>>
>>28817612
lol no

ako irl would fuck convention chads
>>
>>28817086
FPBP
delete this thread op.
>>
>>28817659
what's orig for ?

>inb4 "original"
explain pls
>>
if a guy stared at my breasts i wouldn't care desu
>>
>>28817725
I was muted for 2 seconds because the post was not original. That's why I added orig.
Original.
>>
>>28817086
fpbp
>>28817741
but youre a guy
>>
>>28817226
I mean let's be real, women would love it if it was acceptable for Chad to rough fuck them in public. Like they go out, draw Chad's attention, and he just plows them then and there for all to see. After that just up and leaves, no contact after that, and they continue about their day.
>>
>>28817016
They want to attract a mate, but 9/10 times it isn't going to be you.
>>
>>28817016
It's advertising, but not for you
>>
>tfw no Ako Tamaki gf
What even is the point of living anymore?
>>
Because sometimes your boobs are too big and its literally hard not to show cleavage.
>>
File: 1289398619461.jpg (153 KB, 427x436) Image search: [Google]
1289398619461.jpg
153 KB, 427x436
>tfw its summer and theres cleavage all around
>the new trend of yoga pants or "leggings"
>all that cameltoe and tight asses
>even on girls of questionable age
Everytime I go outside, I just want to furiously masturbate no matter where I go.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.