[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here likes black metal? The most /r9k/ of genres
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: black_metal_burbs.jpg (106 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
black_metal_burbs.jpg
106 KB, 500x375
Who here likes black metal?
The most /r9k/ of genres
>>
File: 672686066.jpg (21 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
672686066.jpg
21 KB, 500x442
DSBM master race here

>"Anon, what music do you like?"
Panic.png
>>
Power electronics is more /r9k/ i think.
Black metal is good too though, Im really into paysage d'hiver and Dissection right now.
>>28816834
Oh God this.
>what are you always listening to anon?
>Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Led Zeppelin
>everyone thinks I like classic rock
>>
>>28816834
>>"Anon, what music do you like?"

I fear this question too often around normalfags
>>
this song has been stuck in my head for the past couple days https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN2fnTONLBY
>>
>>28816834
I made the mistake of showing 3 Stacy's Sombres Forets
>>
>>28816812
I like original black metal, like, the pioneers. Bathory, Master's Hammer, Mayhem, Darkthrone, and last but not least: Burzum. Burzum is mainly what I listen to, even his post prison and electronic work. I think Varg Vikernes is a living embodiment of what all black metal musicians appreciate and want the world to be like.
>>
I love black metal, I'd never been seen with the likes of people that listen to it though. Nor would I tell anybody outside an anonymous imageboard that I listen to it.
>>
>>28816934
how did they react?

not the worst black metal choice to show people
>>
I like being a big guy and blasting my bm
makes the normies fear me
>>
>>28816812
Only entry level shit like Ulver, Burzum, Weakling

What's other good black metal like this shit?
>>
>>28816812
Norwegian black metal enthusiast reporting in. Not particulary fond of TNBM though, I prefer French and Swedish bm. I enjoy the sound of old Mayhem and Gorgoroth though, but I think TNBM is really overrated and sellout. Who here likes Peste Noire?
>>
>>28816982
Don't fall for the "entry level" meme. Entry level usually means most original/most critically acclaimed/most famous. Which, when referring to a genre like black metal, it's usually justified. The majority of black metal out there is just Darkthrone and Burzum worship.
>>
>>28816982
ulver is pretty close to agalloch (not explicitly bm)
burzum - check out any of the early norwegian scene
weakling - cascading scene - ash borer/fell voices/skagos/velnias
>>
>>28817011
l'ordure is one of my all time favourite albums - la condi hu always gets me
>>
>>28817011
I like Peste Noire's first full-length. Well, I can enjoy all of their albums, but after their first one, they just strayed so far from typical black metal and went so avant-garde. I typically don't like really bizarre or avant-garde music.
>>
i like more progressive and power metal, i also like black metal, and satanic metal of course to give the max normie repuls.

this band has good satanic music
https://youtu.be/gkBt7yLXyDk
>>
File: nihilists.jpg (38 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
nihilists.jpg
38 KB, 852x480
Industrial and old school EBM here. I like the autisthethics too. Leather jackets, combat boots, sunglasses and all that shit. Pic for reference.
>>
Anyone here listened to Batushka? Sludgy black metal with orthodox chanting. Really good.
>>28816882
>power electronics
It's always been my dream to kidnap a bunch of Stacy's, tie them up and blast the entirety of Bird Seed by Whitehouse.
>>
>>28817151
Batushka is the shit. I'm personally really into Emperor right now.
>>
>>28817233
Yeah I really like Emperor as well. I've also been listening to a lot of Deathspell Omega lately, the trilogy of albums is one of the best things to come out of black metal imo.
>>
>>28817289
Yeah, Fas is incredible and Paracletus I find equally amazing but just pipped to the post
>>
>>28817083
I prefer ballade cuntre lo anemi francor. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d48amP2HONE I think the sound on this is just perfect for black metal.
>>
>>28816812
You nerds dress like this and then make a thread complaining that you can't get laid
>>
>>28817091
But Ballade cuntre lo Anemi francor is sooo good, man.
>>
>>28816812
Me tbhfam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_0UeFKP5qo
:^)
>>
>most /r9k/ of genres
not true
>>
It's good but personally I'm more a fan of Hawaiin Goth.
>>
File: 1450116881742.jpg (964 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450116881742.jpg
964 KB, 1000x1000
>>28816812
Yo dog.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.