[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Amerifats claim that Canada is irrelevant and America is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (229 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
229 KB, 750x1334
>Amerifats claim that Canada is irrelevant and America is best
>Get this response (pic related)

Lol you people are pathetic and have no pride in yourselves.

Remind me again why Canada is the cuck country when you all think like this about yourselves?

Haha fat dumb fucks.
>>
>>28816807
Bumping for American tears
>>
>>28816807
LOOOL AMERICANS CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH

HAHAHAHAAA
>>
>>28816807
Come out come out Amerifats

Come out to plaaaaaaaaaaay
>>
>>28816807
Lol just admit it

CANADA IS BETTER
>>
Lol canada is the runner up for cuck capital of the world right behind sweden.

Also are you sure you should be using the word retarded? Don't they put people in jail for that kind of language in canada
>>
>>28818116
Really mr American

Really?

You want to go there?

You just fucked up;

Americans are so stupid.

Almost everything you produce is garbage, and it shows with threads like these

You can never amount to the status that Canada has achieved.

But you people who outnumber Canadians here have all the chances to make this place better, but instead you post stupid retarded shit like this

The thread I made earlier, you fat fucks, has proven that Canadian TV is hands down the better.

In fact, Canadian EVERYTHING is better.

We have better books, clothes, holidays, food, women (who don't want you), healthcare, and an overall sense of happiness here.

As opposed to AMERICA, Where over there you people are fat, miserable, shoot at each other all day, have a huge gap in income inequality, hate minorities and women, and have the highest stats in the world for crime

You fat fucks truly deserve Trump

What's funny is, is despite all of that, you Amerifats love to say that "Canada is an irrelevant nation", but the truth is is that you are fat asses who are jealous of everything we are.

Fuck you America.

You fat cunts.

You stupid pigs.

You unbelievable mongrels.

You are a nation in decline.

Your women are sluts, and your mothers are fat pigs.

When my country finally destroys yours in the coming conflicts, the rest of the world will truly be able to see how great and amazing Canada is, not only for slaughtering you like the pigs you are, but also for saving the world from your degeneracy.
>>
LOL AMERIFATS BTFO

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.