[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mommy finds your first real bong What was the bong's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1407244701066.png (4 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1407244701066.png
4 KB, 400x400
>mommy finds your first real bong

What was the bong's name, anon

How or why did the name come to you (or, did you yourself choose the name)

And how the fuck did you get weed despite being socially retarded

>schakal
>a Lacrimosa song of the same name
>tight-knit group of 2 other rejects from middle school
>>
>>28816765
I was cheap and just mooched off my friend, never bought any smoking paraphernalia
>>
>>28816765
I think it said Fanta on it. I dunno it's long gone.
>>
>naming a piece
Why? also buying a piece was always too risky since I lived with other people, so I just used the old apple strategy
>how did i get weed
My coworkers smoked so I just asked them who they bought from and texted that guy
>>
I've gone through a lot of bongs but I'm a normie with a lot of stoner friends. First bongs name was Alice and I left it in a backpack in the woods and forgot about it for months, second one got stepped on by a retard friend.

I've always been more of a blunt guy though, if it ain't a backwoods it ain't all that good.
>>
File: heheh.jpg (92 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
heheh.jpg
92 KB, 640x633
is it possible to get as high as the first 50 or so times?
didn't stop smoking since and im not sure if a T break is even worth it.
>>
>>28816842
Not in my experience no. I quit for a month and a half after being a daily smoker for years and once I started again my tolerance came right back after smoking like 2 times.
>>
The Green Lantern; it was a green plastic foot long that my friend gave me for $5.

My parents didn't do anything because they are raging alcoholics who used to smoke when they were younger.
>>
>>28816842
being high is an amalgamated function of the quality of the weed, the people you're with, how much you smoke, where you smoke it, time of the day, and how you smoke it (implement)

Personally, getting high with my closest friends in my apartment off my bong at night is the best. I don't like sharing joints with strangers. I don't like vapes, though they can be expensive as fuck. I don't like being out and about. Blunts are alright, but I'd rather just be chilling in my room. I just want those all night Smash or Skyrim sessions back.
>>
>>28816925
psychological v. physiological
>>
Why would I name my bong?
>>
>>28816842
The key is to alternate between different strains, especially sativa vs indica.
>>
>mommy finds your piece
so what it was broken already because some fatshit sat on it. now i don't live with her so it doesn't matter
>naming pieces
naming pieces is for plebs
>how to get weed
chad neighbor i wagekek with
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.