[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have little brothers? Do you get along with them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1464141426111.jpg (165 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1464141426111.jpg
165 KB, 700x500
Do you have little brothers? Do you get along with them?
>>
I do, he's 13. He's a little shit though and we don't get along. It's a shame because we used to be really close, and he's cute, I used to and still have a thing for him.
>>
>>28816733
Are you a guy or a girl? Any wincest stories?
>>
>>28816711
I have a little brother. 14 years old.
Would die for him. Bit of an autist though.
Not that I'm not more of one
>>
>always farting on my lil brother (i'm a guy)
>gets increasingly mad, whines how i'm so different towards girls (polite or w/e) compared to always bullying him
>tell him maybe if he were a girl he probably wouldn't get roughed up so much
>he starts wearing skirts and one-piece bathing suits around the house to try to get me to leave him alone
>still pin him down and fart on his face while laughing at how pathetically weak and little he is :3
>can see him rubbing his panties with their little bulge in front

be glad you don't have beta siblings r9k, it's the worts
>>
I wanted a little brother and instead i got three sisters. For all my dad chadness its impressing he failed so hard at making more sons.
>>
>>28816786
Girl. Nothing more than taking baths together or laying in bed together sometimes naked while drying off. I did used to cuddle with him all the time and sleep with him in my arms though, I think he may have had a thing for my boobs.

Now though he's a nasty little teen who would probably freak out and tell our parents if I tried anything with him.
>>
>two little brothers

>one is 12
>spend all his time playing autistic video games on skype with people his age or sometimes 4 years older
>plays game with me only when mom punishes him from playing computer because he's been acting like a little bitch

>other is 16
>failed thirsty dumb fuck normie who should just die, will never amount to anything in life
>mom wouldn't let him go see "his" girlfriend (who obviously cucks him) twice, so he fled from home to her
>pretended he was being abused by mom
>they called the cops on my mom
>just so he can get to fuck his girlfriend everyday, live with her parents, turbo cunt mom and cancer-ridden cuck dad who feeds a guy who isn't his, and her brother who went in jail
>her brother have an history of dealing drugs
>now he pretended I was the one who abused him that led him to leave
>I'm a 50kg 1,70m manlet, he's 15kg heavier and 10cm taller than me, and lift
>although he fled home unscathed
>although I was 800kms away from home at that time

Sure is great.
>>
>>28816903
Are you ugly,almost every teen is horny as fuck.
>>
>>28817174
Average I think. He acts all grossed out about sexual stuff though, while incidentally beating his dick constantly.

He's too busy with youtube lets plays and video games though for me to get his attention for something like that.
>>
>>28817235
Maybe take him to one of these Youtube cons,it's an easy way to getting him know better.
>>
>>28816889
Why lie on the internet? On /r9k/ of all places.
>>
>>28816903
>roastie wants to fuck her brother
>brother has morals and would refuse
>somehow the brother is the nasty one

bitch you're crazy
>>
>have two younger twin brothers(15yo)

>first is religious shy little cunt, which never smiles or laughts

>second is loud little cunt, which forces his twin brother to do all of housework. He calls me "worthless" all the time

We don't get along
>>
>>28816733
>I do, he's 13.
How old are you?
>>
younger 14 year old brother. he spends most of his time playing uncharted 4 or minecraft on ps4 with his friends. sometimes he'll play basketball with them. he is taller, smarter, and more athletic than i was at his age. luckily i can speak more than my brother and i don't think i have a completely monotone voice so he hasn't one-upped me in every way.
>>
>>28817342
That's a nice idea actually.

>>28818285
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.