[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /r9k/ i need your help. i know this probably isnt the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (121 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
121 KB, 540x960
hey /r9k/ i need your help.
i know this probably isnt the best place to come but ive seen a bunch of other people being helped in the past so i thought fuck it, i may as well try here.

basically, this person i know from the few gathering/ parties ive been to has been speaking to me and we got onto the topic of festivals. the conversation was going alright i guess up until that last message from her. i for whatever reason didnt reply and now its been a while since we last spoke.

what should i message her?
i was thinking just continuing the convo and saying something like "sorry my last message mustnt have sent (due to internet cutting out or whatever) etc..."
>>
>>28816453
Just pretend nothing happened, don't make an excuse. Just start talking to her again without saying anything like that.
>>
Don't acknowledge it, just start the conversation again

Also ask her out within the week, don't wait too long
>>
File: 2.jpg (116 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
116 KB, 540x960
>>28816453
heres the second part of the convo
>>
>>28816521
>talking about other guys

Sorry, she's only interested as a friend. Don't use emojis and be such a pushover next time faggot.
>>
>>28816453
continue the conversation as if nothing happened
>>
Just ask if she is down to fuck
>>
Don't be a pussy, just ask her what's up. Never apologize to women.
>>
>>28816544
She's talking about a band/performer you autist
>>
>>28816453
>>28816521
too many smiley faces
>>
>>28816579
It's the girl who's using them, do you never text?
>>
>>28816453
tell her you didn't react cause all those bands are really shitty
>>
>>28816484
>>28816513
>>28816549
>>28816563
thanks this doesnt actually sound bad
>>
>>28816579
this guy >>28816637 is right. i used 1, she used 5
>>
>>28816453
type "pls respond" it never fails
>>
>>28816544
>>28816559
shes actually got a bf thats got a lot of the same features as me, except i am at least 2 points better looking than him and am more chad like. however, thats just me being a better actor than him around others and when it comes to messaging, its a mix of me not being arsed to hold a convo and my inner beta escaping
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.