[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1463641869730.jpg (217 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1463641869730.jpg
217 KB, 1280x1920
Post ITT if your mom is alpha as fuck with stories.

>eating at overpriced restaurant with family because we had a Groupon
>food is good, but the service is horseshit
>get the bill
>my mom notices an "appetizer tax" that is separate from the normal tax on the bill
>obviously, this is just not going to be reported as tax. They're just going to pocket the money.
>she reports it to the state
>they get audited
>business mysteriously disappears

Fuck my mom is awesome. She always puts shit heads like that in their place. The best part is that she is training me to be more alpha like her. I love you mom.
>>
>>28816352
Don't remember any stories but my mom just knows whats up and she's a great person overall. And my dad is amazing too. I'm really glad to have my parents in general.
>>
>>28816352
I thought I should tell another quick story
>tell my mom that I'm being bullied by this kid in middle school
>she spends a little time doing research for me on this kid and his family with phone calls
>finds out that the kids mom left them
>she says "you know what to do"
>on the bus, the kid starts messing with my hair again from the seat behind me
>tell him "why are you so obsessed with hair? Does it remind you of your mommy? I bet she left you because you're a shithead"
>he recoils and starts to cry
>never messes with me again
>tell my mom about it after school
>"great job son. Never let anyone get to you. You're strong and I can see that."

My mom is still this based to this day. I'm more confident because of her. My dad is good too, but he isn't as alpha as her.
>>
File: can-stock-photo_csp0910284.jpg (17 KB, 450x321) Image search: [Google]
can-stock-photo_csp0910284.jpg
17 KB, 450x321
>Be me
>Young, 6ish
>Younger brother breaks lego ship
>Complain to mom
>Beats me with spoon till i bleed from the ears
>"Stop complaing anon"

I love my mom
>>
my mom is a robot neet at 60
i'm not sure if that is good
>>
OP here with another story
>shy as fuck in freshman year of highschool
>mom basically signs me up for the speech team without me knowing
>she says "just go to one meeting. Maybe it'll be weird, or maybe you'll like it. Just try it"
>years pass on the team. Everyone is accepting and friendly
>make my first good friends on the team
>gain confidence
>junior year, get elected Captain of the team of 100+ kids and get invited to the national tournament
>my mom tells me "you see, if you just try new things, sometimes it can change your life. I'm proud of the person you have become."
>hug

Without her, I would have no social skills or the ability to stand up for myself. I'm still very introverted, but I know how to handle myself because of her influence.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.