[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ is making fun of us again >>>/pol/75060330
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1464020316248.jpg (400 KB, 1620x599) Image search: [Google]
1464020316248.jpg
400 KB, 1620x599
/pol/ is making fun of us again

>>>/pol/75060330
>>
>>28816199
Good, because you deserve all deserve it
>>
>>28816199
>father actually tries to meet the son halfway and help him
>all the son does is cry like a little bitch

Are you really this pathetic /r9k/?
>>
Reminder that /pol/ is satire and you should consider people who take it seriously as mentally challenged
>>
>>28816708
>because you deserve all deserve it
>>
File: 15dollarsanhour15%unemployment.jpg (216 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
15dollarsanhour15%unemployment.jpg
216 KB, 1360x768
>>28816199
Good, everyone on r9k could use a dose of pol to get themselves together.

t. totally not a pol browser
>>
>>28817073
>tries to help him

>Lewie please open the door,we want to help you

>Lewie open the door,look how much trouble you are causing us

>FOR FUCKS SAKE LEWIE OPEN THE DOOR *Starts kicking door*

Normalfags only care about themselves. If his father actually cared,he'd have contacted a professional. Not to mention it's also their fault for letting him be this way in the first place by being enablers.

Normalfags like his Dad are the reason he's terrified of doing anything because none of them actually want to help.
>>
Is this Louis Theroux's latest documentary?
>>
>>28816199
why didn't the father just shut down the power in his sons room and change the wifi password?
>>
>>28817277
pretty common english family if you ask me, especially if you add a stepfather to the equation
>>
File: hakase__by_darkxxcrow-d5irqo5.jpg (86 KB, 815x980) Image search: [Google]
hakase__by_darkxxcrow-d5irqo5.jpg
86 KB, 815x980
Louie, that dirty bastard.
>>
>>28816199
>/r9k/ sent me to /pol/ which sent me here
keked
>>
>>28817147
I really hope that's true, because the fuckheads on /pol/ who believe an authoritative father who destroys freedom can rightfully do so to his kid because he thinks he owns him, blind of the fact the fathers shitty parenting is what brought him up to be like that, need to be smacked in the head because they only against the neet to make their own lives feel better when in reality they're just as worthless as anyone else's.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.