[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A-Level Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 13
File: alevelnormies.jpg (69 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
alevelnormies.jpg
69 KB, 660x371
Made one of these a couple of weeks back. I've basically given up at this point and am totally fucked.

Who else /alevel/ and what subjects?
>>
Biology
Technology
Media

I'm also totally and utterly fucked, what are your plans anons?
>>
>>28816800
OP btw. Biology, Maths and Chemistry.

I plan on going to uni but it's becoming increasingly less likely.
>>
>>28816881
Good luck, I've already opted to take a gap year
What exam board are you?
I'm CCEA
>>
>>28816930
AQA. What're you going to do on your gap year? NEET life?
>>
>>28816118
Biology, Chemistry and Geography plus two retakes.
A lot of geography is just memorisation which is good because Chemistry is fucking destroying me: mind, body and soul.
>>
>>28816118
Chemistry teacher here. Watching my ALevel kids go through the system. No AS this year though.
>>
>>28816983
Lindstrom?
>>
>>28816999
No. Is that a place or a name?
>>
>>28817014
A name. I didn't think it was you but it'd be interesting if it was. What exam board do you teach?
>>
>>28817050
AQA. though I used to teach Salters
>>
Any AQA man have FP4 today?
>>
Maths, Further Maths and Physics here. I got an A in my EPQ as well, which I finished a couple of months ago.

Only two exams so far. Core 1 resit was fine, but I'm still shit at doing maths without a calculator. FP3 went fucking terrible, the paper was nothing like all of the past papers I've done. I really need to do well in FP2 and S2 now to get into university, mind just end up doing a gap year desu. Aspirations are going downhill.
>>
>>28816958
I'll most likely be working part time as a life guard
How is AQA I accidentally got a AQA revision book once and it seemed easier?
>>
>>28816118
chemistry, english, norwegian, religion, history. feels gud man. i just wish i was better at math.
>>
>>28817070
(And the syllabus for 85% of the exam content is centrally set. The only real difference is the style of exam question)
>>
>tfw flopped A-level chemistry
>had A/B in the other stuff so I managed to somehow (probably pity) get into the course I wanted
>biochemistry ayy
>graduated with a first class, actually did better at the chemistry modules since it wasn't boring shit
>denied a job last week because of my shit A level grade for chemistry

Fuck this shit. I give up.
>>
>>28817090
Same subjects here but with Chemistry lad, you on AQA for maths? That FP3 was weird as fuck, hope they don't pull that shit for FP2
>>28817072
Over here senpai, not too bad but just like FP3 the questions were kind of weirdly phrased
>>
A-levels? You must be young. Don't come here and screw your lives up at such a young age. At least give yourself a chance to get somewhere in life before you subject yourself to this endless pity party of pathetic self inflicted misery. GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!
>>
File: 1451518179493.png (456 KB, 804x876) Image search: [Google]
1451518179493.png
456 KB, 804x876
>he isnt doing a BTEC

kek, enjoy your shitty exams which prove nothing while i enjoy my practical skills
>>
>>28817104
For Biology? It's actually quite easy imo.
>>
File: 1463666550399.jpg (273 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1463666550399.jpg
273 KB, 633x758
>>28816983
FUCK YOU CHEMISTRY WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING HARD FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>28817153
Yeah, AQA FP3... I just panicked. It was my first exam and I was really confident as I was going in. Was getting consistent A's for the last couple of papers I was doing but it all went downhill after the first question wasn't numerical methods. And even the numerical methods question was pretty crazy as you had to form it yourself, which I was not prepared for at all.

That fucking substitution question too with no end result being given. I was a retard and forgot to use an integrating factor for it, ending up doing it without and it didn't work at all. I wish I figured out during the exam but nope, my first thought as I left the exam hall.

Thinking back, the easiest questions was probably the polar co-ordinates one even though I usually find those the most difficult. Not like it mattered because I wasted so much time trying to figure out what to do for all of the previous questions that I just ran out of time. Just got to the integrating bit, knew exactly what to do, but told to put our pens down. My last few scribblings were probably incoherent as I was rushing so hard.

Fuck, I just needed to rant. It was definitely a weird paper but the main reason that I fucked up so badly was the weird questions throwing me off and sending me into a downwards spiral of panic and anxiety. We better get a nice FP2 paper or I'm not going to university anymore.
>>
>>28817208
We'll see who's looks better on a CV
>>
>>28817350
It's not that hard, it's just a funny mix of memorisation (enthalpy definitions/complex colours etc), mathematical application (moles/buffers/thermodynamics) and theoretical application (organic mechanisms/pathways).

Which makes it nothing like most other A-Levels.
>>
>>28817145
I still don't get chemistry desu, manage to scrape by in past papers but I have no clue how that shit works
>>28817352
Yeah I know what you mean senpai, FP3 is normally fairly easy compared to the rest so it came as a bit of a shock. That new cover was horrible as well

I'm normally finished in like an hour but this time I barely had enough time to finish the last questions, was definitely different to anything in the past

What you planning to do at uni senpai?
>>
>>28817450
Isn't Physics just like that too?
>>
Finance, Biology, Photography, Culinary

Going to a communities college for two years then transferring
>>
>>28817208
have fun building my house
>>
>>28817477
I've never taught physics, but I've always assumed there's less rote memorisation. Just theoretical and mathematical application. It's been a good 15 years since I last studied Physics beyond chemistry particle stuff and thermodynamics...
>>
>>28817455
Computer Science. Need ABB for firm at Manchester or BBC for insurance at Liverpool. My entry requirements seem low as I did Realising Opportunities, which I've passed.

What about you?
>>
>>28816983
How old are you? I can't imagine any of my teachers being posters on a board full of autists, racists and faggots.
>>
>>28817545
Damn that shit sounds nice, know some people in my classes with a CCC offer which is insane (although that is foundation year)

Physics at Birmingham with A*AA, backup is Leeds with AAA but with the way things are going this year I'll be lucky to get anywhere desu
>>
File: homerLaughing.png (69 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
homerLaughing.png
69 KB, 375x375
>>28817208
clean my toilet already, piotr.
>>
>>28817588
Mid 30s, got sucked in in my early 20s - /b/ then this place after a really bad break up.
>>
>>28817674
If it does go to shit, I don't know about you but I would definitely beg to do a foundation year at my firm or insurance if I don't meet their offer. I'd rather end up at a good uni than desperately into bad uni via clearing. Not sure how I feel about repeating a year of sixth form, that sounds like hell.
>>
>>28817844
I got three D's and got into a foundation year programme, tons better than A-levels and still same degree opportunities
>>
>finished AS with BBCC (maths, economics, philosophy, computing)
>predicted ABB (economics, maths, philosophy) at A2 because teachers till think i'm a lazy slacker
>apply to UCL, LSE, King's, Leeds and Goldsmith's
>shit predictions and AS so only got into Goldsmith's
>resat c2 today, and philosophy AS last week
>90% on both, at least
>on track to getting A*A*A (economics, maths,philosophy), because I spent this entire year studying my ass off
>got UCL/LSE tier grades but will end up going to goldsmith's

I plan on taking a gap year, and applying to UCL and LSE next year with my A2 grades, because going to niggersmith's with A*A*A is a fucking joke. Is this a good idea?
>>
>>28818047
What university did you do your foundation at?
>>
>>28818170
You can always try clearing. There are sometimes places for top tier universities.
I'd do some Coursera courses or something similar while you're doing your year off, if you're aiming for Kings/UCL though.
>>
>>28818170
Yeah, that's good. You'll get into a top tier London Uni with those grades no problem as long as your personal statement isn't generic
>>
>>28818170
>>28818243
Not clearing, but isn't there a thing called Adjustment? If your grades are better than expected, you can ring up the top tier universities to ask for a spot.
>>
>>28818243
I plan on getting some experience in some financial institutions and reading a lot about economics because I really love the subject. I don't plan to travel, but I'm hoping to maybe shadow some financial analysts or something. Settling for Goldsmith's would be a waste of my A2 grades.
>>
I fucked my a levels. Got a couple of fails and Es in AS. Quit school, did an apprenticeship for 2 years, now at uni. Don't worry lads.
>>
>>28818296
My teacher was telling me about it, and I am considering it, but I also kind of want to take a break from education.
>>
>>28818296
Yeah, you're right. Didn't realise it had its own term/form etc.
>>
>>28816118
History
CompSci

got bachelor degrees in both and grad'd with a 3.7

make a ton of money now w computers. history degree is worthless and just for show :^)
>>
>>28818344
what apprenticeship was it?
gonna start an electrical engineering one soon.
>>
School finishes officially this Friday. I was invited to a whole year pub crawl. I still go to school the next Monday though since I still have exams. Should I go anyway?
>>
>>28818515
you're only a teenager once anon, go for it!
>>
>>28818191
Greenwich
Natural Sciences/Pharmacology
>>
>>28816930
Hello fellow NI. I'm ccea as well Biology, chemistry and Edexcel maths. Also doing a gap year since I was rejected from medicine, got a really well paying job though that'll help with experience . Good luck nigga
>>
>>28816118
Currently AQA, been doing exams within further mathematics, chemistry, physics and law.
Why did I take these..
>>
>>28818837
I envy you kids today. Us in our mid20s had exactly 0 chance of getting a good job right out of school.

I don't know if the recession or education reform for the 21st century has more to do with it.
>>
>>28818908
I'm very lucky to know the manager and be good friends with her son. Got the best score they've had in an interview apparently. Working 7.50/h, 3 days on 2 off, 12 hour shifts though.
>>
>>28819077
That's grim shifts but you're rocketing ahead in life anyway fair play bro.
>>
>>28817588
I find it more likely that someone in their mid 20s whose life has gone wrong would be posting here instead of 17 year old boys.
>>
How can people find chemistry hard. It's just a bunch of rules you have to remember, literally a memory game.

It's not like English where there is no 'real' answer.
>>
CIE maths, further maths, physics, economics, chemistry, English
All A level
Pressure FeelsBadMan
>>
>>28818515
>tfw this is the norm
>tfw everyone is going to it
>i'm one of the few that aren't
>oneitis is going too

Unibots tell me, is going out and getting drunk the norm? Will I be able to get a gf that doesn't go out and get smashed every week? This party shit just isn't for me, and I feel like I'll be left out if I don't, which has happened in sixth form. Do actual introverted girls who don't party even exist? Serious answer please.
>>
>>28819232
The memory part is fine, it's NMR and working out mechanisms that fuck me over (especially all that cyclic shit, have absolutely no idea what's going on there)
>>
>>28819442
It's very hard. I think there are a lot more guys than girls who don't wanna go out so the girls who don't are snapped up quite fast.

A lot of guys are fine with an introvert gf but just like in school almost all girls want an outgoing popular bf.
>>
File: boyd rice rockcats.jpg (316 KB, 667x500) Image search: [Google]
boyd rice rockcats.jpg
316 KB, 667x500
>>28819442
i dont know a single girl that doesnt go out and get drunk.

infact i dont know any girls that hasnt done ghastly embarrassing shit while drunk.

t. guy who caught oneitis for a girl that turned out to be a modern trash can tier female

also before you say anything i dont go to some povvo uni for barely literate mongs either
>>
>>28816930

>gap year

Are you from britbong land? I went straight from highschool to college.
>>
>>28819449
I guess I can't relate since I always found it easy. But I have a degree in chemistry so there we go, that's why I didn't become a teacher. The best people to become teachers are those who also had a hard time with it.
>>
File: bg-logo.png (26 KB, 380x119) Image search: [Google]
bg-logo.png
26 KB, 380x119
Anyone else /Lancaster/ here?
>>
>>28819501
>>28819534
What's the fucking point then? I'm not going to do something I don't like and how can I be in a relationship with a girl who parties and flirts with other guys when she's drunk? I don't believe in the "all women are roastie whores" meme but as I get older it honestly starting to correspond with my experience..
>>
Eh i have had Law professors (mostly female) who were age 27-30.

If you grasp a concept and others don't and there is a market that pays you explaning things other people don't get i don't see why age should be a negative factor
>>
>>28819687
i dunno man.

take up weight training or learn another language. Ignoring women will give you a lot of time for self improvement so that when rahowa hits you'll be in good shape.
>>
>>28819804
It's kind of disappointing though, that I'll have to settle for a degenerate or nothing at all. I'm still hoping that I'll find someone, though.
>>
>tfw retaking Unit 1 Biology for the third time tomorrow

I hardly studied. I wish I did but I can't concentrate or give too much of a shit any more
>>
>>28820019
Unit 1 is easy af senpai. And it's in the afternoon right? Could do last minute revision tomorrow.
>>
File: 1464092349880.png (9 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1464092349880.png
9 KB, 420x420
>>28816800

>Media

originaloriginal
>>
>>28820019
2nd time here, I just can't give a fuck past a general sense of dread
>>
Maths OCR MEI
Further Maths OCR MEI
Physics A AQA
Chemistry Edexcel
anyone else going to /ImperialCollegeLondon/ here?
>>
Lads, just as a little safety net, I got into London met, to study Politics & international relations (yeah yeah meme degree) with 1 A level in History (D) and an AS in ICT.

Literally all you need to do, is write a decent fucking personal statement. Bullshit your way into the course.

"You don't posess the required entry level qualifications, however your personal statement indicates you have a stronger academic potential than your grades, therefore we would be happy to offer you a place at London met ect ect"
>>
>>28820838
Isn't that uni full of 'minorities'?

or are you one yourself?
>>
>>28818385
>History degree is worthless and just for show
Literally every entry to mid level council member around here has a History degree, some of them make some pretty sweet bank for nothing as well.
>>
This thread has made me realise that I don't remember a single thing from my A-levels. Even the ones that were supposed to teach me stuff to use in my job. I did a whole A-level in Sociology and then only thing I remember from it is Durkheim wrote something called Le Suicide, I think.
>>
>>28820898
It is London so I suppose it is a bit "enriched", However it's still a notable Uni to be fair lad, also no. White male
>>
>>28820838
Isn't London Met one of the worst univerisites in the UK? It's not even worse it, lad. You're better off doing an apprenticeship to be honest.
>>
>>28820965
>Uni
London MET
>>
Anyone planning to/going to Warwick?
>>
Lol you lot are gay i didn't do any revision for A levels
>>
anyone else going to /oxford/?
>>
>>28817145
>This actually happens

Life isn't worth living thbh.

bloxbloxblox
>>
>>28821232
Philosophy and Computer science here famuel

Ultimate meme course but hey I'm sick of solely focusing on hard sciences.
>>
>>28821299
yo ppl here
yeah that is the super-autist course but whatever
college?
>>
since we're doing this, anyone going to /leeds/
>>
>>28821344
Hertford tbch.

Meh, I wanted to do all philosophy but most of the stuff I could put on UCAS was computing related stuff. Whatever hopefully I'll die before I finish my meme degree and get humilated for it.

What are you doing anyway?
>>
>>28821476
ppl is the course, yeah i wanted to do all philosophy as well but no fucking way im going to cambridge
honestly ull be in philosophy tutorials so it wont all be sweaty neckbeards
>>
>>28821476
pretty surprised to find someone else in this hellhole
>>
Anyone else /lampeter/ ?

of course not, it's shit.
>>
Just Biology

easy peasy
>>
File: image.png (58 KB, 436x425) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58 KB, 436x425
AQA Econ (old spec)
AQA Politics Unit 1/2/3B/4A
WJEC Spanish
OCR Maths AS

Anyone??

Got dicked by c2 today..
Can't wait for Manchester next year though.
>>
>>28821944
yeah heard all the ocr maths has been really hard this year
>>
>>28821015
Me and my mother laugh at it everytime we drive near there.
>>
>>28821996
The c1 was ridiculous.. If you get a chance check out the last question on it.
Also the last question on this c2.
Ridiculous.
>>
>>28822094
fuuuuck got c3 c4 s2 soon
ready to die desu
>>
>Business
>English Lit/Lang
>Film

Pretty much guaranteed to get AAA at this point but fucking hell do I regret everything in my life so far.

If I don't get the AAB I need to get into the relatively decent uni I've got as a firm I don't know what the fuck I'll do.
>>
>>28818515
I missed the deadline for the end-of-year student-led prom thing since my family is poor as fuck.

I haven't been invited to anything else outside of that. Fuck everything.
>>
>>28821015
What is the cut off point for a uni being bad?
I'm feeling worried about my choices :S
>>
Done Econ 1 and 2, Philosophy and Spanish. Last exam is RS Ethics on Friday, can't wait until i don't have any more fucking exams. Wasn't able to do more than 2-3 hours revision per subject due to intense procrastination but I feel confident nonetheless. Anybody else got RS?

>>28822203
My school didn't even have a prom since it's only boys. Are you going to uni? Maybe you'll get invited to stuff there
>>
>>28822378
Reputation is important when applying for jobs..

See>>28822060

League tables show you quality of research, graduate prospects, student satisfaction etc and although these may not be 100% accurate they give a rough idea.
But yeah if you want a good uni it pretty much needs to be Russell Group
>>
>>28822608
My school had a prom and it was a boys school. Most boys just brought their own dates from out of school. The rest of us just sucked each other off in the boys toilets.
>>
File: 1464021048711.jpg (114 KB, 811x811) Image search: [Google]
1464021048711.jpg
114 KB, 811x811
>>28822618
You can go to a shit uni (end of the league table) and still succeed in life though..right?
>>
>>28822618
My choices were in the rank 50-60 range but have now been bumped down to ~60-70 in 2017 rankings. Maybe I should just off myself?
>>
Good luck lads. I'm about to graduate uni, and it was infinitely easier than A-Levels, for whatever that's worth
>>
File: 1387206718118.png (284 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
1387206718118.png
284 KB, 624x480
Please make the right decisions when it comes to uni and majors and stuff. I didn't and I wish I could turn back the clock.
>>
>>28822767
How? What course did you do?

>>28822781
Any advice on how to make the right decisions?
>>
>>28822724
It's not great. To be honest, the only actually good universities are the Russel Group and ones which have a high ranking and reputation that you'd expect to be Russel Group, like Bath.

Most ex-polytechnics are shit. Where did you apply anyway and what course? Depending on your course, going to one of those universities might not even be necessary.
>>
>>28822715
Yeah I think we had that last year. Only the Chads went because nobody else could get a date. I sometimes wonder if I would be less socially autistic if I had gone to a co-ed school. I feel like I would have some friends at least, and not be unable to talk to girls. Hopefully there is no permanent damage and I can pick up again at uni...
>>
File: 1354390318258.jpg (17 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1354390318258.jpg
17 KB, 450x450
>>28822813
>Any advice on how to make the right decisions?
In my case, don't just blindly follow whatever your parents were telling you. I just rode the wave and it sucks, and now I get to see how I didn't even actively participate in one of the most important choices in my life. Things would have been so different if I had.

Oh well, no way but forward I guess.
>>
What's easier? Resitting A Levels or doing a foundation course?

And how exactly do foundation courses work? Are you still able to integrate with the rest of the students of your university or are you awkwardly heading to local colleges all of the time?
>>
>>28822813
Politics, admittedly, but even that was easier than Politics at A-Level, and it's at a Russell Group uni. I felt like I was struggling to keep up at A-Level (I went to a very competitive school), but at uni I just lazed around for three years.
>>
>>28822842
Oxford Brooke's biology
>>
>>28822890
What to you study at uni level politics?
Does it just build on what you learnt at a level or what?
>>
The fuck is A levels? High school?

>yfw half the people cuckposting and other retarded shit on this board are actually 16 year old kids
>>
>>28822878
I did a foundation course in engineering. It was a lot of maths, made me wish I'd just performed to my ability at A-levels. I'd vote for doing a foundation course - it gets you acclimatised to learning at a university level, and stands you in good stead when you integrate with the other students in their first year (your first year of chosen course also, but your second year learning at university).
>>
Year 13 exams, 17/18 year olds. About 1/4 of the people posting ITT will be underage.
>>
>>28823038
Well, it's open-ended. At A-Level you were forced to study both ideology and the more practical government side of politics, which I hated, because it seemed to be more about memorizing information than anything else. At uni I was just able to choose the ideology and theory-based modules. Not trying to say it wasn't stimulating or anything like that, but it was very much the "no right answer" humanities meme when it came to assessments, as long as you could justify yourself logically.

>>28823140
They're the last thing you do before uni. Most people posting here will be 18+.
>>
>>28822955
This university isn't actually that bad, don't worry. My main problem with Oxford Brookes would be if anybody were to ask me where I studied, especially a relative or similar.
>Where did you study, anon?
>oxford
>University of Oxford? Wow, I didn't realise you were so cle-
>no, oxford brookes
>O-Oh... that's good too!
>>
>>28823172
Who the fuck is 17 in year 13? Especially since the school year is almost over
>>
Is QMUL a good uni? Thinking of doing Physics there...
>>
File: 1463836842494.png (533 KB, 827x735) Image search: [Google]
1463836842494.png
533 KB, 827x735
Have a Geography exam tomorrow at 9am. Doing an all nighter. The white flag is out already, I know I'm failing.

Any underage UK robots, fucking revise in advance.
>>
>>28823212
I thought about that haha.
Thanks for making me feel better senpai
:)
>>
>>28823299
Yes, a good University. Not exactly UCL, but pretty good.
>>
>>28823286
There's people in my year who have their birthdays in early August. They can't even drink during prom or the after party when we head off into town.
>>
>>28816930
CCEA too mate. Assuming you're Northern Irish?
>>
>>28823329
How important is the exam? I did that once a couple of years ago, and ended up with my worse grade by far.
>>
>>28823353
They serve everyone at proms/formals hare, barely ID and for house parties there is always enough to share
>>
>>28823394
Not
>>28816930
But I'm Northern Irish and CCEA, what subjects do you do?
>>
>>28823433
25% of overall grade :/
>>
>>28823433
What subject did you do though? If it was a science subject like Math or Physics it makes sense doing bad with no sleep. Geography is basically regurgitating text.
>>
>>28823522
Geography, Religious Studies and ICT (Terrible subjects, would not recommend).
>>
>>28823577
I'm chemistry, Biology and maths I love them all desu, can be very difficult and confusing at times though. Good luck in geography tomorrow if you're sitting the exam
>>
>>28823534
Shit, man. Get off 4chan immediately.

>>28823552
Nope, humanities. I didn't do that bad, but it was the only assignment I got lower than a 2:1 in.
>>
>>28823140
>>28823185
Technically there could be 16 year olds who aren't 17 yet doing AS levels.
>>
>>28822608
Sorry for the late reply. It's not a school-led prom, it was entirely set up by the Head Boy and some other people.

>Are you going to Uni

Yeah. But I have no clue how to make friends so I doubt it. I never get invited to anything even if I've invited people over to mine before.
>>
CHILDREN GET OUTTTTTTTTT

lol jks ive been on 4chan since i was eleven, good luck lads

seriously get off r9k and out of your house/away from your own computer and go to the library or whatever to revise, it helps so much
>>
>>28823782
>A-Level Thread
>>
>>28823986
OK, I'll go to the library.

>*looks at time*
>>
>>28824015
not now silly
get up at a reasonable time
go and work until you literally cant
leave feeling satisfied
modafinil helps with all of the above
come home and shitpost for the evening without feeling guilty for not revising
simple
>>
>>28824011
When you say A levels that usually also includes AS, no?
>>
>>28823986
This anon
>>28822161
Here. The amount of studying I need to do is so little. I'm mostly just going to spend my time doing full papers. In Business you have to learn a bunch of terms but most of it is really just common sense and not being a fucking idiot.

It's almost too easy right now.
>got 120/120 in my BUSS2 exam last year despite doing the bare minimum
>did an English paper first thing in the morning whilst tired as fuck and got 61/64
>my English teacher says my work is too "intimidating" to use as an exemplar
>consistently getting 90+/100 in Film
I kind of miss Maths and Science at GCSE where I couldn't just play vidya and shitpost all day.
>>
Anyone want to share any all nighter experiences?
>>
>>28824211
It's not much, but last year, I did an all nighter before results day. I spent the night drinking and running a fresh Terraria server for /v/.

Anybody up for doing a similar thing this year?
>>
Who else /ecology/ here?

tfw no one else does it, not quite stem but not bullshit waste of time tier either
>>
>>28824348
I'll join, add me
https://steamcommunity.com/id/iamjanosch
>>
>>28824853
I'll probably post it in the Pre-Results Day thread and make a thread on the day.
>>
Are a-levels the Britbong equivalent to AP exams?
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.