[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>going on an anonymous image board >Bringing up your gender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: turbo_lel.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
turbo_lel.png
1 MB, 912x905
>going on an anonymous image board
>Bringing up your gender
>Get shitposted to death
>Complain about this

Honestly, can females that come here be any more stupid?
>>
>>28816063
Why does gender matter so much to you shitlords? It's just another descriptive trait similarly how you all complain about being disgusting greasy manlets. Girls have every right to post here as any robot.
>>
>>28816063
as a male i do not relate
>>
They aren't stupid. It's part of their plan. Girls love attention. All they have to do on here is mention their gender or give some indication that they're female and they're golden.
>>
File: 1464066591395.jpg (164 KB, 840x649) Image search: [Google]
1464066591395.jpg
164 KB, 840x649
>blacks post
>get made fun of for being black
>call 4chan racist

>women post
>get made fun of for being women
>call 4chan sexist

I don't get how everyone can be so stupid that they give ammunition to shitposters and trolls and then bitch when they use it against you
how dumb are these fucking people?
>>
>be bored
>go to /r9k/
>say I'm a girl
>dozens of replies
>exchange contact information with one guy
>talk to him over the duration of a month when bored
>he lives 9 hours away
>give him a neighbor's address to come visit me
>text him the entirety of the way here
>immediately stop responding when he arrives and watch him circle the neighborhood from the window
>>
File: 1463294450519-1.png (100 KB, 1254x261) Image search: [Google]
1463294450519-1.png
100 KB, 1254x261
>>28816127
pic related, yes this is original.
>>
>>28816063
they want attention so badly
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.