[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mental illness general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
who else /bipolar/ here?

just got back from psychiatrist and he confirmed it
>>
>>28815849
how long does it take to get a diagnosis? ive got a laundry list of shit I should be getting either drugs or money for, including acute schizophrenia (thanks family history), but I dont want to spend months and months dealing with doctors when I know itd be easier on myself to just cope and try to ignore everything that tells me to kill myself
>>
>>28815947
um, 1 session for me. 1.5 hrs. had to fill out a bunch of forms and talk a lot.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 204x186) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 204x186
Can I get diagnosed without it:

> going on some sort of record and ruining my life
> being forced to take mediction
> normies/family/employer somehow knowing about it
>>
>>28815959
Does it cost money? I'm pretty sure I have schizoid disorder but I'm poor as fuck since I'm crazy and can't maintain a job
>>
>>28815959
seriously? shit, I might just do it. at the very least I can sell the xanax and adderall theyll probably give me and take the antidepressants

>>28815969
>not wanting to potentially collect free money for being too crazy to work

do you even neet
>>
>>28815990
not in canada

>>28816022
lol i would not recommend becoming a drug dealer

>>28815969
probably on a health record somewhere. u want the meds if u are ill. should be confidential.
>>
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
btw, shit i dont have:

schizo-anything
super social anxiety disorder
autism
narcissism

feels good
>>
>>28816081
ive been dealing drugs for years, selling scripts is kid shit compared to what ive dealt with so im not too worried about that. honestly my detachment from reality has only helped me with dealing, its very easy to fuck people over and ignore the consequences of your actions when you don't believe your world is real lol
>>
>>28816081
I hate meds. I don't like my mentality being changed. It makes me feel artificial, like a robot or some sort of alien that needs supplements to exist on this earth. I'd rather be crazy than experience reality through a colored lens.
>>
>>28816328
>like a robot
>r9k
>>
>>28815849
No one is responding to my question in another thread so I am going to repeat it
I am diagnosed with depressions and anxiety
My doctors said they wanted to put me on mood stabilizers(Not sure when tho since my liver is having trouble with all the meds I am taking right now)
I don't think I am bipolar tho do they also give them for any other illnesses?
>>
>>28816472
>I have disorders involving the variable state of my mood
>why are they giving me mood stabilizers
>>
>>28816509
I just always thought they only give these to people that are bipolar
>>
>Dr confirmed it
I know multiple people, including myself, who were diagnosed bipolar and aren't. I also know a bunch of people who weren't and are.

Bipolar is fucking easy to spot, it is not something you need diagnosed. If you spend months fucking terrorizing people around you, staying up nights, screaming and break shit, and run off when you need to be responsible, you're bipolar.

If you felt good once and bad once, you're not fucking bipolar.

Being bipolar is literally not something you need diagnosed because it's so fucking obvious you can almost smell it.

On the rare chance you are bipolar, just kill yourself, it'd be better for everyone.
>>
>>28816528
>>28816509
I tried googling and it doesn't talk about anxiety nor depressions
>Why It Is Used
>Mood stabilizers can help to treat mania and to prevent the return of both manic and depressive episodes in bipolar disorder. They may also help for treat the mood problems associated with schizophrenia, such as depression.
>Some of these medicines are also used to treat some types of seizures. They are also known as anticonvulsants.

>A mood stabilizer is a psychiatric pharmaceutical drug used to treat mood disorders characterized by intense and sustained mood shifts, typically bipolar disorder type I or type II or schizophrenia.
>>
>>28816588
You're Aspergers aren't you champ? It's called off label prescribing.
>>
>>28816600
Sites usually list off label prescribing especially Wikipedia
If you can find a trustworthy site that confirms what you are saying you are free to post it
>>
>>28816634
Are you serious? It's called off-label because doctors can prescribe it for whatever the fuck they want. If you're saying
>I feel good sometimes but then really bad others
A doctor can prescribe an antidepressant and a mood stabilizer no question.

Why don't you just finish cucking yourself and refuse all meds as idiots do.
>>
>>28816672
Correction: not all meds. There's usually one autistic fucks get stuck on "but this one helped me so much I've been taking it for so long! so what if I'm still dysfunctional and can't even take care of myself?"

I wish they had a drug that made people more willing to change.
>>
>>28816672
Yeah for example doctors give out morphine when you have a small head ache
It's okay because it's off label use :^)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.