[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You run your own snuff movie company and she volunteers to star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: YsJ.jpg (54 KB, 536x800) Image search: [Google]
YsJ.jpg
54 KB, 536x800
You run your own snuff movie company and she volunteers to star in the new film. How does she die?
>>
>>28815605
Stabbed to death with scissors
>>
>>28815605
raped to death while forced to watch video reels of her happy life as a toddler/kid
>>
Steel wool, conductive lubricant, restraints, and electric leads connected to an adjustable power source.

She dies of old age
>>
File: WG2OuLD.png (136 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
WG2OuLD.png
136 KB, 325x325
>>28815838
Nice. I like this one.
>>
>>28815605
>>28815605
Boiled bleach enama while sucking a dildo made of dry ice. The film will finish with a stop motion reel of daily pics of her slow death from internal damage to complete deterioration to the tune of Tiny Tim's Living in the Sunlight.
>>
She's walking in a parking lot at night, when suddenly she is knocked out from behind. She awakes naked and gagged in a pillory as a fat white man is pounding her. Multiple men, even a few animals ravage her bright apple of an arse, in a succession from least violent to rape to most violent rapes, where she eventually faces a cruel festering death because of an infected anus wound.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.