[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your current education/job? What you have always wanted to do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: iStock_000017585689_Medium.jpg (792 KB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000017585689_Medium.jpg
792 KB, 1698x1131
Your current education/job?
What you have always wanted to do? (if money didn't matter)

I'm studying IT and hating it, I have always wanted to either be a pilot or make documentaries like Moore or Theroux
>>
File: 1461154193579.png (200 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1461154193579.png
200 KB, 396x385
>>28815336
>>I'm studying IT and hating it
Same, but I am working IT.
Terrible meme, don't fall for it.
>>
then drop out and go to pilot academy or whatever
gee
>>
>>28815336

do you do any doc making in your free time? if you have a smart phone and computer you could do it.
>>
>>28815336
see it as an stepping stone.

you need to achieve this to go for your main goal.

change your mentality and everything will be fine.
>>
>Education
I just graduated high school two weeks ago.

>Job
I'm probably going to apply to a grocery store soon. I have literally no references so my odds of getting hired are probably nonexistent, but my mom does work there so maybe she can hook a robot up.
>>
IT is the worst. You'll be excited about it the first year you work in the field, but after that it becomes soul crushing.
>>
>>28815336

I am studying medical engineering.
I like it, but dunno if I can keep up, it has so much stuff in it. Still, a great opportunity to go completely savage with my autism and make mental gains in math, physics, chemistry, biology and programming.
Whether I have a future with STEM-meme is another question, but I accustomed myself to this student life and now I do not really want to quit.

I always wanted to be an architect, but this is truly a fucking meme and I am not that insane.
>>
I'm doing electrical engineering. And by that I mean meme subjects like mechanics which has nothing to do with EE. Fuck this common first year bullshit.
>>
Some college but no degree, currently just a blue collar warehouse lead.

Always wanted to be an organic farmer, then when cannabis reform happens start growing bud. I would make alot of money selling to hippies and hipster faggots only then use their money to buy guns and such.
>>
>>28815336
Have an undergraduate degree in music. Doing a masters in business atm. Currently working in a private school. Life is good.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.