[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think of my pillowcase? is it too man-childish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
what do you think of my pillowcase? is it too man-childish
>>
>>28815314
I want to say yes but I can't due to the fact I still have my mighty morphing power rangers pillow case ive had since I was like 4.
>>
Its batman
Do you like batman?
You should get rid of it if you dont like batman
>>
>>28815341
I just found it in an old cabinet from when I was young. Looks pretty cool from my perspective. Added bonus is that I just finished playing a batman game

Why not batman my life up
>>
>>28815390
I have never read any of the comics but I just spent the past few days getting 100% on arkham knight so it seems pretty relevant. I've always liked him. I used to have action figures of him when i was smol
>>
>>28815417
Fair enough. I thought you had recently bought it due to its good condition as opposed to my old, and faded power rangers case
>>
>>28815454
it's funny how you go from loving it and then when you get to 12-16 as an angsty teen you hate it. And then you get to 20+ and it becomes kind of cool again.
>>
>>28815634
Not caring what others think
Then caring what others think because hormones and sex
Then nostalgia and having a job makes you go back to not giving a shit what others think
>>
>>28815634
Just part of growing up my friend. Mines all faded and shitty because of all the constant washing. I never really put it away or anythinget like that. I'm dreading the day it finally just falls apart
>>
>>28815677
Unless you're me. Then you just never gave a single fuck.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.